Anyone else bored with crypto because OMG is so obviously superior that you can't bring yourself to buy anything else?

Anyone else bored with crypto because OMG is so obviously superior that you can't bring yourself to buy anything else?

0,002 support broke today, next level maybe 0,0015 or 0,001.... With a downtrend. I am not that bullish now, but longterm maybe,

yeh omg is a scam sell NOW

Just bought 1k, you fags suck for selling low

OMG is a really good platform, we're currently waiting on plasmas' development.

no its a SCAM they dont even have apple acusitions

You're a special kind of dumb nut.

wtf i didnt said anything of that, but i wouldnt buy now.

superior to what?

a healthy correction down to 5$ would strength the chart, community and would wipe out a lot of people to get ready fort he next moon mission.

OMG going below ICO price soon bc they dont have any solid devlopers

Wow can I see? Cap that shit nigga!

You pussies. If you don't see the long game you are not made for crypto.Maybe you are some kind of teen with no perspective at all so i will explain it to you . Fudding this coin at this stage is like dumping btc at 9$ in 2012.You will regret being that short minded in 2018.

i dont think that this will happen...
You coul be rigth in case there promise bubble explode, so fare they just publish shit that maybe will happen in the future.

bit anyway I hope that they will deliver.
What makes me nervous is that there isnt a source code repo or anything for the promised omise blockchain ....
but they need a own chain to do what they want to do. (with an ETH token - OMG - this isnt possible)

exactly
>sage in options for this shitcoin
I sold my bags at 13.78 for a 88 cent walton and then i found the real winner.

buy LINK and get rich you faggots.

omg is a SCAAAAm

crypto altcoins arnt built for the long game, i dont know if you already noticed that no altcoin, despite one, two or maybe three, staid stable over time.

looked at all those hyped coin early this year, they are down a shitload of there highs. there is only a chance of approx 5% for an ico to survive at least 1year

buy when bizz is crying, most likely at the end of the dump

FUCK THIS SCAM CHINK COIN

OMG is a solid project, definitely best coin to HODL right now long term (at least a year). But in the short term, it'll keep correcting downwards. If you're in, either HODL and check back in a year, or sell and buy back ~150k. If you're not, you'd be a fool not to go all in when it touches the floor.

MUH MCDONALDS PARTNERSHIP