Which of the three rulers of the period deserved to unify the land more than the others? Cao Cao,Sun Quan or Liu Bei?

Which of the three rulers of the period deserved to unify the land more than the others? Cao Cao,Sun Quan or Liu Bei?

The ones who beat the crap out of everyone else and occupy all their bases: Cao Cao's state, in that case.

Unironically Sun Quan.

Cao Cao didn't found the Wei dynasty. His son, Cao Pi did.

We have no idea what Cao Cao's intentions were since as far as the record shows, he was merely carrying out his capacity as the Prime Minister of the last Han Emperor.

Cao Cao was a hero.

>Cao cao had best korea

Truly he is the best

What did Veeky Forums think of the 2010 show? I knew nothing about the three kingdoms, and I really enjoyed it.

Absolutely based. Would love if somebody recommended anything remotely similar.

Kings War is the most similar, it's about the Chu-Han contention, and made by the same director as three kingdoms (many actors like the one for Zhang Fei for example reappear), it's on Netflix, it's pretty good.
There's also Water Margin 2011, but good luck finding a translation of that.
I've heard Nirvana in Fire is good too, but too much cringy wuxia esque shit.
I wanted to watch Zhao Kuangyin, who apparently stars the same actor as Cao Cao (and a bunch more) but translations.
Really, there's many shows like it, the issue is that there aren't many translations.

Its draggy, but I do love the fact that the draggy moments involve people OUTLINING THEIR SCHEMES.

So I expected very little asspull moments, unlike shit in Game of Thrones where one thing just suddenly happens and people go OMG MASTER POLITIKZ

The Red Cliff movie obviously

definitely in my top 10 shows, not historically accurate, regardless it was kino through and through

ma su's execution brought me to tears

What about korean and japanese dramas? They make a lot of them, surely some are decent.

Nice battle scenes.

Shite plot. What the fuck was John Wu thinking Cao Cao was in love with one of the Qiao's

Loved it. Although the crying part was bit weird, I guess the ancient chinks were like that. I did read that ancient romans were supposed to cry like that too.

Well that user knows the real plot already, so he can watch it for the action

actually it's the sima yan's state, wei was just one of it's victims.

>he was merely carrying out his capacity as the Prime Minister of the last Han Emperor
no he wasn't the last han emperor was merely a puppet ruler for cao cao to exercise his influence in the name of the han dynasty
he even executed the empress and her sons when he discovered a letter asking her father to assassinate cao cao and when the empress was begging the emperor for help his answer was that he doesn't know what cao cao will do to him.

>no he wasn't the last han emperor was merely a puppet ruler for cao cao to exercise his influence in the name of the han dynasty
t. Luo Guanzhong.

>Implying the ignorant fuck who ruined everything he touched and exiled his extremely talented prime minister and whose family spent the next 60 years fucking each other until a freakish incest baby that made charles II look like a handsome man surrendered to Jin should rule.
user pls.

>By far, the best chance of taking the north west territories, and ma su fucks it all up
Tears of joy you mean?

>sima yan's state
What? It was Wei state, taken over in a coup, not some separate entity.

Pretty good, 1994 show has better dialogue and music though.

different name different ruler different dynasty, if your saying that they are the same then so is wei and han

Look, the second Han emperor had his power usurped by his mom. Nothing happened afterwards, the dynasty continued.

The same thing was going on with Cao Cao and the last Han Emperor. Frankly we really have no idea what Cao Cao wanted due to his death. YES he wanted more power in the Han court, but he still acted out the dutiful PM. But founding a dynasty? Again thats what his son, not Cao Cao, did.

>People get insulted in this show.
>They spit out blood and become ill for weeks.
Literally why.

Severe Chinese autism

Deserved? Cao Cao by a landslide. His administration was efficient and prosperous, he was discerning and magnanimous in managing his personnel and had the military and pragmatic skills necessary to do what had to be done to bring back peace.

The two or three romantic subplots that crept in were kind of weird and tone deaf but it was otherwise serviceable, and Cao Cao pretty much carries the show up till his death with the sheer force of his charisma.