FUUUUCK YOU OMG

FUCK YOU BIZ BECAUSE OF YOU I BOUGHT AT $12 NOW IM GOING TO SELL AT A MASSIVE LOSS FUUUUUUCK YOUUUUUU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SFw5VYV_0kI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

not only that, but you also missed many moon missions while bagholding this piece of shit.

The OMG wojacks are starting to appear. You guys know what that means.

The shittiest restaurant in the world (mcdonalds) is using OMG, so that means it will be $100 by November. Sell your NEO at $17 to buy OMG at $12 like Money Skel told you to

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WE KEEP TELLING YOU FAGGOTS THAT IT'S RETRACING TO 160k BUT DO YOU LISTEN? NOOOOOOOOO...

>omiseGO pink wojacks
g-guys is it time to buy?

>m-m-muh mcdonalds partnership
>m-m-muh apple acqusitions

if 190k support fails, the head and shoulders pattern will be confirmed. Next buy level will be 140k

not even close

wait for it go in the $2 $3 range

I really need this shit going down until the end of the month.

you forgot to sell the news kek

>september news
>17 Trillion dollar industry
>no developers

Deluded OMGies, there's no amount of skateboard pictures that can save this sinking ship now, get out while you can

don't sell
upbit.com is coming next week

I WANTED A LAMBO NOT A FUCKING SKATEBOARD

Rothschilds says buy when there's pink wojaks on the biz

some whale group want cheap OMG

DON"T BE A BAGHOLDER ITS ONLY DOWN FROM HERE AAAAAAAAAAA

The only benefit of being an Omisegoy is the massive shoulder strength developed from holding all those bags.

There's still time to get into Link you dumbfucks, otherwise I see a lot of pink wojaks in your future

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You pussies. If you don't see the long game you are not made for crypto.Maybe you are some kind of teen with no perspective at all so i will explain it to you . Fudding this coin at this stage is like dumping btc at 9$ in 2012.You will regret being that short minded in 2018.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>muh long game
if that's your game, you should be all in on LINK, not this piece of shit OmiseNo.

Haha OmiseGo more like OmiseGAY am i right?? xD

>Long term meme
>Hodl meme
When will you Veeky Forumstards learn to fucking stop loss/take profit and come back when the downtrend is over?
Fucking Veeky Forums is retarded

THERE IS NO END TO THIS DOWNTREND ITS GOING TO ZERO ITS A CONFIRMED CHINK SCAM

when the wojacks appear, you know it's the perfect time to buy the fucking dip

>he fell for the buy the dip meme

YOU WILL BE POSTING WOJACKS ONE WEEK FROM NOW SAVE YOURSELF SELL NOW

There's not enough of them
the best wojak formula I've found is wait til a MASSIVE amount of wojaks appear, then suddenly vanish for about a week

Yeah you're totally right, it's just a dip, not everyone starting to realize that this chink-built pajeet-tier shitcoin with no actual code backing it is a fucking scam.

Deluded Omisegoys LOL

Pasta

fr omg was probably one of the easiest shilled coins polfags are too easy

NO SURVIVORS

lmfao its never going back there

ITS GOING LOWER

OhMeSoLO

0.002 WAS THE SUPPORT THEY SAID

Dropping my omg bags to go allin on airswap on the 10th. Last time im fallit for the hodl meme

im thinking of doing the same user. how long you reckon we'll be able to see some decent gains?

Eth was at about $10 for 1.5 years

>Didn't even buy OMG
>Only here for the Wojaks

BUY BUY BUY

Just hold it instead of freaking out you lil bitch

OMG WILL BE AT $1 FOR 3 YEARS

I don't see it going any lower than this

You don't see anyone cashing out to BTC over the next few weeks for free tokens?

I do.

ok, I'm biting. Buying 50 tokens now, 200 if hits 185k.

this

DONT BE DELUDED SELL NOW BEFORE IT GOES BELOW ICO PRICE

Devs havent even released a wallet for their token and zero development updates.

Just shitty teaser partnerships with parties that arent even relevant in the blockchain industry.

Mcdonalds? Some random jap bank? Pics at the google office?

And deluded omisegoys still think its a hold. A hold for what? No wallet, no nothing. Comparing it to eth? Omg is a token to be used on their supposed dex, its not a dapp platform you retards.

Deluded omisegoys, when will they EVER learn?

Actually, its following the roadmap. Developing partneships was one of yhe steps. Wallet is soon

> random jap bank
> $2.5 trillion in asset

I hope you die in the next shooting

Shut the fuck up. You do realize in an emerging tech market there will be fluctuations? If you bought ETH in 2016 at $12 and it dipped to $7 for months in Q4 as it did, what would you say now?

The fact that it didnt dip to ICO already says a lot. I bet you invested in BlockCat you dumb pajeet.

OMG IS DIPPING BELOW $1 BEFORE END OF Q4 BELIEVE ME SELL NOW YOU WILL SAVE YOURSLEF A WORLD OF HURT

This shit isn't going to moon overnight.
If you have bags then you have to sell. It's the smart play.

Why do we need wallets when we have mew

>Just shitty teaser partnerships with parties that arent even relevant in the blockchain industry.

This is what I love about crypto: people without knowledge of markets trying to invest. I'm competing against this kind of people? I feel like a retard now, how I'm not rich yet?

It's won't be an eth token by the end of the year

Fucking kek

Lol, this. The thing goes up 4000% since ICO on rumors and people expect it to stay there.

SEE

Pump and dump, that's all OMG is shortterm, Same with LINK, do you realise how many years it will take for LINK to be adopted and used by banks? Do you realise how long it will take before they make any profit, OMG it's the exact same althought they will see profits in less time assuming they're adopted by other companies, the issue is OMG is a already overvalued so in the short term it can only go down until it starts to be adopted if it ever happens, people bought in like everyone was going to buy burgers with face recognition lmao, ya'll fucking delusional, Only hold if you're an early adopter otherwise is a pump and dump game my nigga, sell whenever it experiences resistance and buy back in a couple days after during the dip.
Rinse and repeat

t.rich

vitalik only wore OMISEGO shirts to help them out with publicity,

ultimately OMISEGO failed

Can someone explain what's happening with BTC and how can I get free tokens if I cash out to BTC ?

I'm still up 2000% from my initial OMG investment, doesn't feel like a fail to me.

No you aren't pajeet. If ICO was $0.50 then max right now would be ~1,600%.

Sell OMG here

0x7f86083463E421729A3B9eFfd7b15bd2B956f149

Youre not rich because you buy coins like OMG

retard

>>pulling numbers out your ass

I hope your family gets ass cancer and your mom eats a curb stomp

I really hope you are not just trolling. If that's is your real opinion the market should give you a harsh lesson.
Oh, the good ol' times when I didn't investigate my investments and FUD eth here when it was like 7 USD.

There was no omg ico only presale for big fish

>I don't see it going any lower than this

That's what you dumb niggers have been saying since 270k.

IT'S A GODDAMN RETRACE, IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU THINK.

Im going to sell all my omg to buy request from it instead, i will get around 5eth for my stack which cost around 4.8, which seems to be around the cap. I normally dont hold eth and dont want to convert my dear bitcoins to eth, just as well as I dont want to spend fiat on crypto this month due to having bought crypto from past 2 salleries and its time for making some traditinal investments in crypto.

But yes, before this turns into a muh gainz blogpost:

Should i sell my OMG now or wait for a dead cat?

We get to start staking once the wallet comes out in Q4 though

I've got a feeling that there is going to be a delay on staking.

You street shitting pajeets are hillarious.

>$2.5T partnership with enormous bank in SEA
>Mcdonalds Partnership (400 stores)
>Won digital startup of the year, endorsed by PM of TH
>Jun collaborating with blockchain research in Japan, $500MM in funding
>Beacon platform for Plasma implementation.
>SDK deployment before EOY

And when it drops $2 from $10 average, you smelly pajeets lose your shit even before you make it to the designated shitting street. Stay in your country with 600MM+ without proper sanitation.

This video is for you: youtube.com/watch?v=SFw5VYV_0kI

Hey faggot, I survived the POSW scam on biz in April. I lost so much fucking money and Ethereum that would have been worth 4 times more.

But did I cry and bitch and kill myself? No, I put what was left into Ark and have a current portfolio value of $50,000.

I'm telling you this because I like you user.... you're a fucking moron. It's in a decending wedge that has consolidated at the lower support level, if you sell now you are a full retard. The price is about to jump. Look at the buy orders, very little resistance going up. I don't know if it will go back to $12 or not, but it's definitely going up. Don't be a fucktard

STAY POOR I TRIED TO WARN YOU NOW YOU WILL LEARN

Keep in mind most of Veeky Forumsnatch is underage so expecting patience might be setting the bar too high.

>b-b-but it's been going down for a whole week!

IT WILL KEEP GOING DOWN BELOW $1 MARK MY WORDS

NOOOOOOOOOOOO PLS GOD NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK FUCK FUCKIM RUINED

shoulda bought some LINK bucko
how are you gonna get comped now

There's less risk converting to BTC and waiting for free coin than applying meme lines to one of the most manipulated as fuck coins ever.
Whales don't give a shit about your TA.

That's what really hurts, was gonna go all in on Walton after the September "news" and well...

What the fuck did you people expect? There isn't even a working product yet.
After all these millions and all this time.

>$2

Why is this happening? It wasnt supposed to dump it was supposed to moon

Sell now its going to $4

>listed at $0.50 USD
>three months later is at $8.27 USD
WHERE OH WHERE DID IT ALL GO SO WRONG
>2018 Q1 Price: $25
AAAAAAGGHHHHH WHY DID I SELL

It's going back to 6$ AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Imma accumulate. Cya in 2020

You dumb fags. It's goes up, goes down and then goes even higher. Sell now and stay poor forever. It's like selling ethereum at 7$ after drop from 15$. God damn you guys are so dumb

wow u fucking dellusional bagholders, learn some TA before trading, otherwise its same as gambling

Yeah you retards, TA is literally a money printing machine.

Selling now will be the dumbest thing to do, all the coins are dropping and it is not just OMG. Wait for a few days and all the coins will pump. All you newfags will learn in given time and all of this would be like clockwork in the future.