>what was the best decision you've made
>what was the worst decision you've made

selling DNT at the top
selling LINK too early

my journey:
started with 10k in august
all in DNT and sold at 10x
all in LINK and sold too early at 5x
i'm probably going to go all in request and airswap next. although i missed the whitelist for both, i'm planning on buying a bunch on ED.

12k in feb 2016
over 500k
finding people who know what they are talking about, advised to buy eth at

Wagerr ICO, or Iconomi but I'm out of Wagerr and I think Iconomi is on the way up. Don't screencap this thanks

>Invested about £660 a week or so ago
>Made some mistakes with a few shills here.
>Made $400 since then

I just hope it picks up. But I think I'm doing okay.

...these people..

what do they say to buy now?

Started with $250 in May
Currently have $10k

Best two decisions were buying RDD at 5 sats and NEO while it was ANS and only $2.

Worst decisions are buying the shit that is shilled here without doing tons of research first.
FOMO is what kills portfolios.

Forgot best decision: Ethereum at 0.01 BTC, sold at 0.11

nothing, its not a satisfying answer but its a very reasonable one.

>regret
I bought something with 7 btc a few years ago

If people didn't then it wouldn't be worth anything now.

Is getting into cryptocurrencies better than getting into the stock market? Why or why not?

Started Dec 2013
700 to 40k
Best: Eth at $1, right after launch. Still holding most of it.
Worst: trying to daytrade btc on margin.

Because there's a massive amount of growth and innovation with ICOs, which in turn create things to purchase crypto with, instead of it just being a speculation/bank avoidance endeavour.

If you could go back to the early 00s and ask whether it would be a good idea to invest in Google because you have Ask Jeeves, then would you?

Started with like 200 bucks
4000 now
Monero made me my money
Posw cost me a bit

Currently all in on neo, im gonna make it

3 days ago. i will tell you how i did in a week.
have 2200 link with 20% profit
2980 coss with a volatile profit but its about 40% i geuss
10k xml at 521 price point so i might have fucked up
and some sonm bags.

we will see if i get fucked. break even or actually have a moon mission on one of these

i traded stocks with a prop shop, i will say that it wasn't very fun.

Do you mean XLM? I got in at 470. Honestly, I don't think you've fucked up.

i have 50% of stack to sell at 2000 sats. but i think i should lower that to 1200

Gains are always gains. Remember that. I have time to watch the markets most of the time, so I have't set any sell orders, but I do intend to ride it out until next weekend. If it's worse, so be it.

You will be doubling your money, and some.

realistically speaking what do you think it will to the coming days? will it slowly rise to 800 or just hover around 600

>started with 2k in May
>still at 2k
>buying NEO at $5
>selling NEO at $18, buying various shitcoins at the top

Just gaining and losing. Please help I don't want to be a wagecuck forever

Realistically speaking I am very new here and don't have the experience. But, they are speaking at both the Global Money Transfer Summit and SIBOS, as well as 20/20 and Fintech, apparently. But you will have to verify all of those yourself. The first one is for real. Those should help the price rise. I'm holding out to see.

>started with about 3k last week
>right now have 6.8k in coins and cashed out 400 dollar profit from coss 2 days ago
>money is on Link, flipping COSS i bought at 12 cents hoping to get 30 before tomorrow so i can dump before the whales

crypto is pretty easy if you stop shitposting for a few days and do your own research.

>2.9k last week
>7.3k now
Up on LINK, COSS and LRC
we basically are brother

not gonna go for that 80 cent on coss?

Started with $10k.
>now $6k
>none yet
>buying eth at 350, i guess everything - buy dip, it dips further, i hodl, other coins moon

Idk how peoe know what to buy. The coins with great tech and dev teams aren't going anywhere

No im going to play it safe and walk with my 2x-3x. I do think its a good project better than a lot of shit and has potential but i want quick money to put on Link before the 16th.

Put in $2500 worth of random stuff on poloniex and attempted to scalp/day trade. Failed miserably down to $1000. Get locked out polo when my 2fa device takes a shit. Don't do anything for 2 months. Crash comes, buy 10k worth of ETH at 272.00. Here I set, I have 1k in USDT and 10K in eth.

>poorfag started 2 days ago with 550$
>got 600 LINK
>some sonm ( already regret it )
Inxt and Voise for about 100$ each
>no profit or big loss yet

tfw you literally just have to catch two good icos to turn 10k into half a millie.