Request ICO

Who else here sitting comfy knowing they've been approved for the Request ICO?
How much do you plan on investing and what sort of ROI are you expecting?
Seems like individual caps will be fairly low, making it harder to dump once it goes on exchanges.

Comfy as fuck.
Drinking tea and listening to piano, feels good man. Lmao at wagecucks.

I have 4 accounts (entire family)
Hopefully 6 eth each
Luckily we'll be able to sneak in the second day too

Ill sell everything at 5x

Got an approval. How to participate?

knew about it too late, submit to be whitelist, no reply
feelreallybadman

There won't be big whales around in this coin so I am comfy as fuck. People bought 100-200-300 ETH on LINK pre-sale.

So I am expecting 5x min.

You should receive an invitation to their slack within 24 hous. ICO itself doesn't start until the 13th, so they've got plenty of time to give us more details.

Comfy with 20 acocunts

I think x3 or x4 on first trades then a week later it's half ico price like any overhyped garbage

I'm approved, and wondering whether I should dip in or sell the whitelisted acc. What's the initial market cap? Why should I believe this is a good short term investment?

kek
this guy knows whats up

Im going allin, won't sell for less than x3.

Too late anyway haha. Registration is done. Cya at the moon. and btw stay poor.

lol all these fags crying about OMG and I'm sitting here with 25 approved accounts for Request. can't wait for next week.

What do you mean registration is done? I just got the email saying my profile's been approved a few hours ago

57 whitelisted accounts here. feels comfy as fuck

Teach me master

84 whitelisted accounts here

I'm still on the waitlist fuck you all god damnit I better not miss this one too

Looks like this thread alone is nearly the whole Request Network ICO. I got 92 Whitelists.

Can you participate if in usa

Even if people aren't larping here, claiming to have tens of accounts, it's nowhere near the cap of 21000 available accounts.

thing is that there's no way these guys are filling 50-100 caps of ~1.5k USD.