Pump & dump faggots turned our pure coin into shit, it's over guys

Pump & dump faggots turned our pure coin into shit, it's over guys

They cannot divide us.

scammer group, fuck outta here

this guy gets it

Palm Beach Report OCT shuns Chain Link and calls for a massive sell off self.

".The Stellar team has been increasingly writing about regulatory-compliant ICOs. And behind the scenes, Stellar has created a SaaS (software-as-a-service) platform for easy token launches. Here’s why we’re buying it… Stellar is actively engaged with potential partners in Japan, Southeast Asia, and the Middle East. We expect Stellar to make major new partnership announcements later this year. We think these partnerships will ignite massive buying in Stellar Lumens tokens. We’re looking for at least a double before the end of the year. Action to Take: Buy Stellar Lumens (XLM) Buy-up-to Price: $0.04. ...
ChainLink is significantly overbought and we are predicting a correction back to $0.32 by Oct 22nd 2017"

the link pump is official over

Fuck off kike

Nice copypaste no-citation FUD attempt

>ath
>over

kek. noLINKs try so hard

This fake copypasta unironically makes me want to buy more.

holy shit this is huge news, just sold 100k

only faggots talk like this

I have palm beach dumb fuck. This is not true. You know what FUD this hard means, boyos. Time to buy more

Cheers and a pint raised to that. I can tell you've been on Veeky Forums awhile. I literally just bought 10K more in the current dip at 44 cents.

Do the same lads.

I have the email as well. It says NOTHING about LINK. They will never issue a sell alert for something they didn't recommend in the first place. FUD!

>666
Checked and kek'd

Get out before it gets under ico

What was ico price?
t. brainlet

$4.

A bunch of stuttering potheads

Literally fake

A guy actually made this up just to FUD, wow.

SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Your trips tell all deciever

>2devs
>'swift' partnership

Common guys, really?

If you don't own LINK you are literally retarded. Bringing external data to Ethereum is a fucking game changer

Ah yes, Palm Beach Report OCT.
I forgot all about Palm Beach Report OCT.
Palm Beach Report OCT.