VOLUME coming in...
prepare for takeoff...
big exchanges listings coming week

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Qtum/comments/74v880/coinone_swap_delay_korea/
coinone.co.kr/notice/posts/277/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

free money

If this shit doesnt fucking wxplode come monday....

I'm tired of this coin's shit.
Last chance, faggot.

Yup same here. Either fucking moon or your getting dropped

> tired of this coin's shit

none of you deserve cryptogains since apparently you do not believe in crypto

I believe in gains and you know what is likely to gain just as much as most of these higher cap coins?
Plain old BTC.

yup. same. qtum just has a stench of failure about it

Good coin. Go up already.

yes, but btc doesn't get more btc.

when bithumb happens in a week this will 2x

but will it tho? like everyone already knows about this... zec and xmr mooned 2x because their announcements were unexpected

well its not 100% sure it´ll be bithumb... Also price hasn´t gone up since announcement at all

>Mainnet
More like MANLET ahahaha XD
QTUM BTFO :D

When will cryptopia going to swap? They are still on the erc20 tokens.

Doesn´t matter...

Only question is, when is COINONE doin the swap... they have like 90% of QTUM volume.
For some reason they delayed the swap for 1-2 weeks.

jesus fucking christ is this a fucking joke. im pulling out and selling for a loss if this shit is true.

nothing happening on bittrex. almost like the stupid main net was priced in already

that shit is true and official...COINONE was supposed to do the swap yesterday with bittrex. But they didn´t... problem is, no one speaks fuckin korean, so translating their statement is kinda fucky... said something like 3rd week of october.

Exchange listings will only happen few days after swap tho

B) QTUM 메인넷 전환(스왑) / QTUM Main net swapping

(i) QTUM 메인넷 전환은 10월 3주차 안으로 완료될 예정입니다. / QTUM Main net swapping shall be completed by the third week of October. (My comment: I suppose Coinone means the week from 09.10.2017 until 15.10.2017)

(ii) 메인넷 전환과 관련된 세부 일정은 후속 공지로 안내될 예정이오니 참고하시기 바랍니다. / Any detailed information regarding the Main net swapping will be announced later. (No updates are being communicated so far)

Are we mooning or not?

Get in here. Infothread

Qtum is fucking trash

This fuck lurches from one fuck-up to another.

reddit.com/r/Qtum/comments/74v880/coinone_swap_delay_korea/
>Redditor for 1 day
>Only post is this
This is fud until actually confirmed. Then again who cares unless you're weakhanded and can't wait

pretty sure people who want to make money care

>coinone.co.kr/notice/posts/277/
It's official.

>Who cares?

I could have bought Walton, More link, more ODN (especially day trading the swings), Loopring, scalped the elix pump while I was holding this shit.

heh.

pathetic, qtum. absolutely pathetic.

>>coinone.co.kr/notice/posts/277/
Do you idiots even read this shit? says nothing about a delay anywhere. Keep trying to fud harder. This one was clever though

>Just wait til we factor in 5 new exchanges worth of volume