Losses thread

I've lost $700 on basic attention tokenthe past week (fuck you brandon). Share your losses and hopes for your next investment

I lost 10k on Walton chain this week, after making 70k on it last week.

Lost the same amount only on Ripple

down 10k this past week

Fucking DNT.
What am I supposed to do with these bags?

listen - whatever you can spare, put it into Nimiq. DYOR, I'm not going to create threads shilling it here, but find their webpage, try the testnet and see for yourself. Mainnet launches in December.

I'm down 16k thanks to MTL.

I'm going to hold my BTC and take a break from trading

Obligatory "WHY DIDN'T YOU BUY LINK"

Thanks desu. I'll check it out.

Lost 2 thousand. 1000thousand from OMG and the other 1000thousand from ODN.

I've been drinking all week. I should of day traded while I was in the green. The hold meme is fucking retarded in a market that is unregulated, volatile, and barely ever backed by real working products that sell.

You need to buy more dumbass

I'll check back here later tonight. Let me know what you think, want to make sure I'm not getting excited over this thing for nothing

I fucking bought that xlm shitcoin lost 2k before I sold.
lesson learned.
not falling for p&d biz shitcoins ever again

lost 1k to ELIX scam

I lost $500 on curecoin and then it fucking went right back up after I sold

I unironically have 0 losses.

Holding is only worth it when you buy low, like on a downtrend. If you buy after it has gone up then it's better to actively trade it.

same unless omg never recovers and I only bought 3 tokens.

All in Link so I'm good for now but I've lost a fuckton of money when I started doing crypto, guess you won't learn until you burn yourself

Are you pulling my leg? It's only 3% of my portfolio, but it's almost 50% below my average buy. Sucks.

Sounds like nocoiner

The hold meme is just the price manipulators telling you to hold so the market doesnt crash before they dump. Whales dump a bit ATH let it turn into a bull trap and scream "HODL HODL BUY THE DIPPP". People buy and it goes back up to ATH then it just dumps by 10% instantly and yea enjoy bag holding.

ripple 16th, voice 18th

Lost over £7000 on ODN, but that is because I didn't sell the high.

Still up like 180%.

And who are those price manipulators? those who bought LOW. When you buy high you should be well aware that you take a risk, and the higher you buy, the higher the risk. Buy low next time.

I dont really care i just ride pump and dumps and make easy 2-3x. Bought link at 17 cents, bought elix at 12 cents sold at 35. Bought COSS at 12 cents sold half at 26 and waiting until tonight to dump rest. This entire market is fucked and manipulated by pajeets and whales.

>tfw made 5% on ADA today
Feelsgoodman.

Lost 9k on BAT

I lost 50 bucks on coss. Its not a lot but it still made me mad since it was their shitty exhange system's fault.

I'm down maybe 80 on DMD. It mooned a lot last week, but it's been slowly falling after hitting a peak. Hopefully that reverses.

LINK, OMG, and BAT bagholder here

bag holding some NAV , lost like 500$

Started in crypto 2 weeks ago. Deposited 150 euros. Got up to 250, now sitting at 148. Learning though

Literally lost on everything.

Bought WTC at the top. Bought BNB at the top. Bought NEO at the top. And not small amounts either. 10s of thousands. I'm bagholding all of them.

only consolation is that I bought LINK at pre-sale which is keeping me afloat

Losing some money day trading. Wish I realized earlier that day trading is a scam.

Fucking BAT

I'm down $600 on BAT, it will go up next week though, I sold 1k to try and make gainz in other shit coins but almost all of them are shit right now....

You should only HOLD BTC.