Veeky Forums official moon mission

it's like Binance, TenX and OMG combined.

>Exchange, with over 50 trading pairs already
>Mastercard with crypto funding
>Crypto Payment processing with hundreds of merchants signed up already
>Dividends, revenue sharing 50% of transaction fees starting this sunday.

Their site has gone from 0 - 1.5 million per day in revenue in the week its been up.
It's a pretty slick site, and it can only grow from here as they ad more coins.

The coin is going to be added to binance soon.

all the pajeets who thought it was a pump and dump have left.
right now its getting ready to break out again. If you aren't already strapped in, Don't miss the moon mission Veeky Forums

any source on it being added to binance?

this

Stupid fucking piece of shit fudders are killing this coin.

I bought in at 16 cents yesterday an was elated to see it hit 23 cents when I was about to go to sleep. I just noticed now it's back down to 19 cents.

You fucking idiots, we could all be rich. All these fuds are stupid as hell. This is a solid coin. Stop fucking with it.

And btw, can someone explain to me how the dividend system is supposed to work?

I have 2550 COSS tokens right now. What happens this Sunday? I get 10 free tokens or something or ... ?

For each token traded on COSS you will get it's daily volume*0.002*7*0.5/80000000*COSS tokens you hold. I hope I get the numbers right.

People say it's a scam coin. I don't know any scam coins which create a working exchange before hand. This beats out 90 percent of cryptos which have no working model.

This really is going to moon.

50% of the fees collected by the exchange will be given to token holders. The fees will remain in the currency users paid in, so you'll get btc, eth, and whatever else if I understand correctly

50% of all revenue, that includes their merchant payment processing, and crypto MasterCard

wow, didn't realize this

stupid question, i cant find the site to buy em, help pls

hitbtc, coss.io or ether delta

0.0006400 eth on HitBTC and 0.0006200 on EtherDelta..

its 0.00068500 on coss.io exchange.

Load up cheap, don't miss the next run.

someone already took the profit, its back to 67

was up to 69 now 68.. all the cheapies on hitbtc are gone and no one on ed is selling, i told you guys to get in here. see you on the moon tomorrow.

Nah. Currently the daily volume is around 2 million. Imagine when the exchange ends the beta and it reaches daily volumes of 10 million and more.

why trade ETH for it when you can trade BTC for it?

ETH is cheaper to transfer, and the amount you'd save after getting it onto the exchange is fairly minuscule. You'd probably lose money if you transferred>bought BTC>bought COSS with BTC

because its 25 cents in BTC and 22 cents in ETH..
Makes sense to buy in ETH, because its going up !!

I think at the end of month we will see the price somewhere between 2.2$ -2.5$ USD

whats the fastest way (which website) to upload some $$$ on a platform/wallet and send to hitbtc?

it will take you over 10 000 days to break even at current prices.

It will take 10 000 days if the price of coss and exchange volume stays as today. But I am sure the volume on the exchange and price of coss will increase.