Sold 8k of my Links in panic at 9470

>sold 8k of my Links in panic at 9470

Please tell me another huge dip is coming

Other urls found in this thread:

a.co/5xWnrtf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>in panic
user...

Nothing fundamentally changed, are you that impatient you can't wait another 2 weeks?

dear god i legitimately feel bad for you

Obviously he is.
Also,
>selling the dip
>selling on red candles
When will you fuckers ever learn?

You're not gonna make it user.

Sweet Jesus why. The tip of the big red candle. Buy back in, take your loss and don’t be stupid again.

Holy shit, fuck off biz you normalfag retard

I only have 156 LINK and here you are blowing away thousands to another greedy whale

I hope you get leukemia

Good. We don't need weakhanded faggots.

Pic related. We're going for the fucking moon now

just bought another K
why do people like OP even try?

dont worry itll go lower, just a dead cat bounce right now to give deluded linkies some hope

>dead cat bounce

Ahwwww, did user learn a new word? :(:( awwww oeniemoeniepoenie cutey!!!

Seriously just kys yourself you filthy inbread mongoloid

sorry bro. not everybody is gonna make it

>Please tell me another huge dip is coming
oh oh oh
ohh ooh oooh oooooh
You have no idea how big a dip is coming pal

sorry bud. try not panic next time.

I'm all in on this coin. If this fails I need to sell my house lmao

What is best in life?
To crush the weak hands
Drive them into our buy orders
And hear the laments of the bottom sellers.

>just a dead cat bounce
Gee I wonder how many dead cat bounces we'll have. Every dip is a dead cat bounce for you stupid niggers and every time it returns to 48 cents
kys

i sold my kidney to go all in this shit. if the sibos event is a dud, i think i'll just kms live on cam and post it here for you guys.

The whale fucking ate you.

hahaha typical delusional linkies getting triggered by facts

Buy now at ATH! Link is going to $1
But if it dip again it may be over so you better cut your losses.

inb4 adam n eve formation and test ath

If it makes you feel any better, I just bought 20k LINK at 10300. Feels bad man

It always goes back up.
LINK has been pretty stable compared to other coins, probably because it actually has a decent real world use.
I just wish I sold at the top to buy back in cheaper but all my LINK is stuck in a transaction lasting 2+ days already.

Dont be a chicken, by Tuesday you will be 20% up and crying you didnt buy more.

>Please tell me another huge dip is coming

And another weak hands transfers wealth to smart money, and the cycle continues. Ty op

Dead coin.

Ok, I washed my face after crying and bought back at 10150, but have like 550 links less now...

I do believe another dip is coming :)

Thats 2.6k profit you just lost by december.

those 550 lost links will haunt you to the end of your days, user

Well I got 45k at $.20 and another 40k at $.39, so I'm pretty comfy right now

Keep your chin up and don't fall for it again

not when looking at those moving averages...

>buy high, sell low
Good job user. You got a whale or daytrader some cheap linkies.

unironically this
I lost like $60 on elixir scam and even though I made more in other coins I still can't get over it

60 dollars is a shit dinner and drinks. Get over it you poor shmuck

Mfw 20k linklet here.
I'll afford a Lambo sticker in 2 years

>BUY HIGH
>SELL LOW
>BUY HIGH AGAIN

You'll do just fine in crypto and life in general with your high intelligence level

Palm Beach Report OCT shuns Chain Link and calls for a massive sell off. I was a huge link fan till the truth hit me.

".The Stellar team has been increasingly writing about regulatory-compliant ICOs. And behind the scenes, Stellar has created a SaaS (software-as-a-service) platform for easy token launches. Here’s why we’re buying it… Stellar is actively engaged with potential partners in Japan, Southeast Asia, and the Middle East. We expect Stellar to make major new partnership announcements later this year. We think these partnerships will ignite massive buying in Stellar Lumens tokens. We’re looking for at least a double before the end of the year. Action to Take: Buy Stellar Lumens (XLM) Buy-up-to Price: $0.04. ...
ChainLink is significantly overbought and we are predicting a correction back to $0.32 by Oct 22nd 2017"

the link pump is official over. Link is just another buzzword filled whitepaper. Nothing of substance, all growth is predicated on the promise of upcoming announcements and partnerships that will never materialize. People are already starting to see through the hype.

Already confirmed false.
Fuck off already.

>the link pump is official over. Link is just another buzzword filled whitepaper. Nothing of substance, all growth is predicated on the promise of upcoming announcements and partnerships that will never materi

I own both LINK and Stellar. Obviously, this is FUD and has been a copy pasta here, but STR is literally a shit coin that I'm bag holding for profits. LINK is /our coin/ and it will be a top 5 coin in 2018.

nice argumentation

Just sold 30k links.

Enjoy my bags boys

Enjoy your no-LINKS, faggot

>link is down more than 7% in 24 hours

LOL i'm enjoying not owning this worthless heavy bag very well. Already down to 43rd marketcap down from 39th

i just bought 13k at 10130

Thanks user

AHHHHHH youre the guy I've been swearing at for the past 15 minutes. Make the price go even lower senpai. I sold at 10200

ok then mr happy, now gtfo and let real men talk

>He didn't get in early
Kek.

why did you sell

fuck off jewboy, only jews say schmuck.
he's hurting
he lost $60 and that's a lot from his perspective.
we don't know who user is, he might be pajeet, he might be cheng-zhou

have some fucking sympathy, you Harvey-Weinstein richfaggot. Go molest some models and actresses and eat your cavier.

because this shitcoin made by 2 stoners is going down into the dumps for the next couple weeks.

screencap this ;)

lowest dip will bottom @ $4 after SIBOS, RIP OP.

Lmao as if I give a damn you loser. If 60 dollars is a lot to you, get your principal priorities straight before throwing it in a high risk, volatile speculative market.

I fucking hate poor people. Idiots like this will then use their socia lwelfare to lose more money.

did you buy ATH?

i bought in at 9500

A whooping 7%? Holy shit LINK is finished...
These 4x above ICO bags sure are heavy as fuck.

they're about to be :^)

Good play, its going down right now.

How low do expect it to go user? You're right so far.

Seems like a legit answer. I'll put a buy order at 9.5k and see how it goes.

someone please tell me where i can buy link. I know im late....

Coinmarketcap dot com is a great website check it out then kill yourself

Dogecoin

a.co/5xWnrtf

Lemoncoin

Late? hahaha

Look in the thread, the thing is falling hard.

Binace or either delta. If your new to cypto buy eth or btc on coinbase or something