CHAIN LINK IS KILL

CHAIN LINK IS KILL

Press F to pay respect

>ath
>kill

neck yourself

sage

If you don't own LINK you are literally retarded. Bringing external data to Ethereum is a fucking game changer

thisthisthis

It's not even funny how sorry a lot of people will be for not getting in on this right fucking now.

Oh dear it's dipping again from yet another ATH. Noo!!

Checked, but... Don't forget Chainlink is one of the few coins out there with a working product.

1. Eth and smartcontracts. We all know smartcontracts are revolutoinary, but their use cases are limited. Smartcontracts are awesome, but they are confined within the blockchain and data on the blockchain. In otherwords, right now smartcontracts are "you send 1 eth and I'll send back 1000 McTokens", and this contract is verifiable/trustless/amazing but its stuck within the universe of Ethereum and the data Ethereum understands

2. It is possible to use external data to inform these contracts, but right now that process is centralized. This is a problem. Lets say the external data is a transaction of Dollars for ETH. So you send 300$ to bank account X, and then I send one Eth to your address. Right now you either do that through a third party (CoinBase), OTC (LocalBitcoins) or whatever else centrlized system you want to use.

Knocking out that centralization, where you have to trust someone, is THE key to SmartContracts having a real world use case. But how do you get that information -- the fact that the $300 has been sent -- onto the blockchain using data that the smartcontract understands?

3. Oracles. Right now the answer is "hey we can hire Oracle X to do the translation to represent this bank dollar transaction on the blockchain." The "oracle problem" with this is that you are 100% TRUSTING that oracle to act prudently. That they don't tamper with the data. So we can kill coinbase but now we have to trust the oracle instead of coinbase .This is a HUGE problem for Banks who want to get into blockchain but have to trust a centralized oracle to translate data. This Oracle can be hacked, falsified or defrauded.

1/2

4. ChainLink - this service DECENTRALIZES that translation process of the Oracle. Now, the translation is trustless, and you have a trustless data feed that informs the trustless smart contract.

Multibillion dollar institutions can rely on distributed blockchain technology and know the data that informs their smart contracts is tamperproof.

So Thats what ChainLink does. ChainLink is the first decentralized Oracle that allows anyone to securely provide smart contracts with access to external data, off-chain payments, and really literally any other API you can dream up. Confirmation of delivery of an items (RFID, like Walton), confirmation of a wire being sent or received, interest rates from any central bank, sports scores, product/machine uptime, price of Eth/BTC in real time, weather patterns etc. Right now smart contracts are simple if/then functions where you go and manually do the if so the then comes back. Now with Oracles smartcontracts can automatically confirm or deny if then statements without any human interaction. Transactional automation for agreed upon terms on steroids.

Anyone can now engrain off-chain data directly onto the blockchain in an actually decentralized way and use that data to directly inform trustless smart contracts, and since the Oracle is decentralized you know the data feed is secure and you’re not concerned with tampering on the Oracle’s part. This is like a skeleton key to actualize the data on the blockchain and apply that data to real world use cases.

2/2

Already filed a formal complaint regarding the link development team, ico, and binance. Wait till the goverement adds the link dev team to their shit list.

SECURITY FRAUD

Daily reminder that Swift isn't using Link.

roflllllllllllll

Wait till the government kicks in your door for wasting the tax payers dime

You're a bitch nigga tbqh

Are you actually going around and reporting every shitcoin and posting screenshots to Veeky Forums? I hope you know they know you are trolling right?

hmmmmmmmm

where have i seen this before?

what happened to that one coin that was fueled by nothing but hype, but was still nothing but a vaporware product?

hmmmmmmmmm this really scrambles the egg

Wrong thread buddy, this is the LINK thread.
The OMG thread is here: LINK actually has a working product and actual business relationships with major partners.

B-but I'll show you we'll be up 1% by 2018

I was the original poster, nether the less I WILL be filling out an official report tomorrow, as well as mentioning the uncontrollable amount of shilling that Veeky Forums has experienced the last two days.

We won't take your shit anymore shills and whales. You made us bleed. Time to pay back the blood money.

>nether the less

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment and put this in lame mans terms for you right off the back. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

kek.

Snitches get stitches

how much should i buy rn?

300MM

it would be great for some pseudo famo crypto faucks to be killed gangland style. two bullets in jareds head? oh ya, jihans body found in the river, do it. the faggot from bittrex found decapitated in seattle? fuck ya. its time for some of these scam artists to get wacked dead murdered and put it all over the crypto news. go get em guys, they robbed you now go and hunt them. show these faggots how much stolen money a bloody torso can spend

saved

>decapitated in seattle

Is that the sequel?

FRESH anti-LINK meme lads, save it while it's hot.

great explanation user much appreciated. also on the 16th here will be a live demonstration of a smartcontract transaction using Swift and Chainlink the demonstration will be shown at Sibos

I also filed a complaint. It's time this shit stops. I worked all summer at Wendy's plus spent my birthday money and am down like $75 in the last 12 hours. That's at least a 50% loose!

How much Link are y'all holding. No larping allowed

>14K linklet here

Sold my link bags @ 44 cents. Feels good man.

How in the ever living hell do you think the SEC will enforce this? The SEC can do nothing but make empty threats.

This is a new low in Veeky Forums if it's true. You might as well go join reddit or something.

Wow. This is seriously a blonde soccer mom in suburbs calling 911 for a neighbor having longer than average grass on its front yard levels of normie.

Again, please get off this board and join Reddit. Or Facebook while you're at it.

I hate poverty

it was .47 yesterday morning you dumbass

4x profit :^)

It's so obvious that every single nolink has an IQ of

>Coins with two devs and 150million capital deserve to exist in this world.

Dude keep talking shit, eventually you will flaunt your wealth. We will be waiting....

Lol that image is so cool

will swift use link for all their transaction ?
or just specific case including smart contracts ? do they even need smart contracts ?

inb4 this turns into digibyte 2.0 fiasco unlikely but if it does my sides are eternally gone

>S-S-SEC, Veeky Forums is PICKING on me so I'm gonna report Chain LINK even though it passed the howey test and has the only peer reviewed white paper in crypto.