Guys I have been messing around with this chick for a few months now and she's starting to ask questions what I am...

Guys I have been messing around with this chick for a few months now and she's starting to ask questions what I am doing for a job. I told her I'm trying to find work since I just graduated this year (lie). The truth is that I graduated 2 years ago already and I haven't even send a single job application letter in the 2 years after I've got my bachelor's degree. And to be honest with you I'm probably not ever going to send one either. I can do two things now, I either lie to her that I actually did get a job or I tell her the truth that I can't be arsed to get a job which probably means she'll leave me.
Or of course you guys help me with a way to make easy money, preferably from home, where I don't have to interact with people face-to-face. Or give any other advice you want to give, I'd appreciate it.

Trade shitcoins, OP

What's the point ? Just kill yourself

Leave her.
Its for your own good and her own good.
If you start making money she will take it.
If you don't, she will leave you and it will have been a waste of time.

how do you survive with no job ?

>people actually believe this stuff about women

What kind of a degree?
Is it something that you can work from home?
If yes just tell her that.

Just tell her you are a private investor

Just tell her you are doing investments and you get by from it. Underplay its significance and say that you just trade all kind of shit on the internet. She will be amazed by it, girls really digg the adventourous spirit.

I wont say anything about telling her that your investments are in crypto. I usually tell the girls i like somewhat that I live from my crypto dividents, but they dont really understand it and im def not gonna tell them how much money I have in it, so it usually comes off a bit negative but who cares.

Dont lie to girls about stuff like this, its no point in it, girls are stupid but they are good at subcounsciously cathing your lies tho.

>people actually haven't realized this stuff about women

I don't date the trashy types that you have erroneously generalized to all women :^)

She already has a job so I don't think she just wants me for the money or else she would be gone already since I'm a NEET atm.

Still living off of the student loan I took.

Economics

I'm not sure if I have the capital to live off of crypto/stocks/whatever. I can definately not make 1k/month with it.

then get a job.

Too autistic/lazy for a job and most jobs want me to get my master's degree which I am never going to get. Got too burned from studying back when I finally finished my bachelor's degree.

p-please

Suck it up and get a job or join /pol/ in killing selves to fight for the right to eat for free

I have an econ degree and graduated in may and have job OP. Just go apply.

That's leftists you idiot.

Whale here. I normally wouldn't give tips, but I pity your sad existence. Take all your money, everything you've got, and buy SysCoin. We'll be pumping towards 4500-4800 sats. You have 22 hours. Time is ticking.

start a NEET thread on /pol/ and see how quickly it fills up.

Tell her you're a blockchain asset manager.

I don't know bros, I am pretty depressed and can't enjoy anything at all. Might burn the fuck out if I go to work 40hours in a week. I'll guess I'll just apply though and find it out for myself.

Thanks dear whale-user

Only problem is that I don't have any income to show for it then.

Neither do blockchain asset managers

I dont get your dilemma OP.

Are you living with your parents? How are you supporting yourself? how long can you keep being a NEET?

Because if you're living off student loans you can just say "im living of my investments".....But how long do you have?

>how long do you have?
Probably like a year max
Yeah I am living with my parents right now so I don't have a lot of costs but I also have zero money coming in every month. And since I'm dating this girl I have a few more costs I didn't have before, like going out for diner.
She pays for half the things we do so that's fine and all but it's still a lot more than I used to spend in a month.

OP you might as well get a job now cause debt sucks.

go prostitude yourself. do it now. she will never will even think about this is your job, because i dont think she will ever check your butthole. i did the same and i'm in a great relationship since almost 8 years now

Be completely honest, if she leaves you then oh well you barely knew her anyway, if not and she ends up being a understanding then you've found yourself a unicorn. Unless you're just enjoying a casual thing then honesty is the best policty.