I am tired of this shit...

I am tired of this shit, pretty obvious these gook tranny fuckers are committing securities fraud by having Jun carry around a UNUSED skateboard to every conference for photo ops.

sec.gov/complaint/select.shtml
sec.gov/complaint/question.shtml

They still don't have a working product, and the big 'news' of september was McDonalds ching chong land.

You know what is right, get your money back. Report him like I have.

>get your money back
hahahahaha

you lost money on OMG?

Reported also.
I was expecting Handsome Profits
But I only have seen Ugly losses.
SEC will clamp down on Bittrex and delist these sticker-loving homos, Vitalik included. Fuck that skeletalfag.

At this point even IOC is looking better than OMG and I have been bashing IOC for a while now.

stop going to mommy you pansy faggot!

I also lost money on OMG, but thats my fault! Got I hate you faggots.

And? You invested in something that said they were going to deliver, and they didn't. It's the companies fault.

I should have know to sell right during the apple conference. How is omisego going to compete with apple pay? They won't and can't.

I am also going to report chainlink for their cornell and swift claims.

My friends it is too late. OMG has already secured more high profile partnerships beyond Apple

It is dodgy as hell, the ceo comes across as a massive crook by purposely fueling rumours on twitter and giving false promises.

Kek get fukt stupid speculating autist

The madman actually did it.

Scamming chink gooks cost me 2k

i'm so lonely

>why would that fucking gook pretend to have a partnership with apples?
because he's a fucking gook. remember pearl harbor? fukashima? gulf of tonkin? 9/11? every fucking time. soulless dog eating pieces of shit, all of them.

I hate you silly fucks!

>MMOOOaaaaAAAMM!

>2 dorrah

>no board slide marks

SELL

take it up with the SEC bucko.

Class action suit now.

Let's report all the cryptos for going down, and also report Clittrex for faciliating our gambling spree

>omisohorny
It's for getting from a to b, not dangerous shit.

If you're not holding OMG until at least Q1 2018 you may as well sell now.

Can't I just buy in again when it crashes below $5?

this coin is about as fraudulent as a dude who always carries a skateboard has no idea how to skateboard.

Anyone who thinks this is dipping to $5 is fucking insane.

to be fair the september news were the bank partnership

it still is fucking odd that it mooned for 6h after those news came out and then its been nonstop bleeding

Fags are too dumb to understand the bank partnership. Let them stay poor

I trust in Money Skeleton and Omise, these bags shall never touch the ground

If you were actually hyped up about a skateboard and dudes standing in front of logos, the cliff is that way ----->

True, it's dipping to $3.

>'unbank the banked'
>Banking partnership (which is actually a 'strategic investment') is a game changer

They're leaving way too many details about what is going to benefit stakeholders and what won't up in the air.

They flaunt their admittedly big merchant customers who use their payment network and banks giving them money but that is no guarantee it will benefit token holders enough to justify the current price.

I've got a hunch that Vitalik isn't happy about the way they pumped the token price in September. It reflects badly on him and donating his OMG was early damage control because he could see the incoming dump at the end of the month.

not an argument

There's a high probability that some of these faggots made their investment decisions based off this skateboard meme, fucking plebs.

get out, molymeme

I agree, that's why I sold my bags for now, too much money that could be giving me profits elsewhere

it also wasn't just their fault, august's palm beach pdf shilled the fuck out of it and put an absurd evaluation on it

Not counting out what you said about Vitalik, but he's had no problem calling out stupid cryptos out on Twitter before