You have 24hr to get OUT before you get GOX'ed

You have 24hr to get OUT before you get GOX'ed

>get GOX'ed
Yeah I have no idea what you're trying to communicate but thanks.

FUD spreading rapidly, you forgot to buy the dip? kek

please never post here again

Lick my balls.

hello hillary

before you get KARPELISSED!

better?

cant withdraw my btc

Where to buy GOX coin? Etherdelta? I can't find it on coinmarketcap. :(

gas yourself first newfag

DUMP IMMINENT

SUNDAY IS ALMOST HERE

DON'T SAY Veeky Forums DIDN'T WARN YOU

Please answer I am poor, I've nver heard of GOX coin and I need a moon mission.

Like i care only got a few hundred in it

wont happen faggot. Do you work for binance? why the hate for?

COSS is on a moon mission. Monday after they pay dividends everyone will want in and we will see $1

Thats not the point. U MAKE ALL THAT MONEY BUT CANT GET THAT OUT OF THE EXCHANGE. LOL

the chart looks healthy this has yet to moon

I bought high and am almost even. I really don’t want to hold bags. I’m already hodling OMG bags. Should I sell this shit when i’m even and dump into LINK or just hodl for this dividend thing? Be honest user, is this thing really on a moon mission? I hate being a poorfag.

just hope we reach 40 cents so i can make a fat 4x. I will take 35 cents too please whales be kind and let it go to 40

You're gonna be poor for life homie. Don't worry, lambos aren't as cool as they look anyway.

It will probably reach its ATH again tonight and that is when you should sell desu. After people get their dividends this shit is gonna tank hard as fuck.

>tfw my bags go x8

MORE. I MUST HAVE MORE.

thats fine ill just take my 3x i made in 2 days and go on to the next P&D.

>working exchange
>a PnD

You're such a dumb ass aren't you

:^)

why is sunday important for coss again

Every Sunday dividends are paid out to token coss holders. Tomorrow is the first round.

Because you get paid a dividend equivalent to half the earnings made by the COSS project divided by the total number of COSS tokens.

At the current volume each token will earn you $0.015 per year. At the token price of $0.24 that represents a return of 6.19% per year for doing nothing.

Considering that the exchange volume will continue to grow, paired with other developments such as the payment gateway and the crypto mastercard, the fees that are being shared will increase substantially.

If the volume of the exchange increase from the 3.25million that it is today to 10million per day, the return would increase to 18.79% per year if you buy at the current price.

If the COSS exchange reached the size of Binance (currently at 70mil trading volume per day), the return on an investment today would be 131.5% per year, forever.

Compare that to any traditional investment and even to any cryptocurrency thus far. It is the easiest money you will ever earn and you will earn it for decades to come.

My advice is to buy asap.

I’m even now. Gonna take your advice and see if it goes to ATH and sell. I’d rather be hodling LINK than this thing.

IF YOU ARE NOT A RETARD YOU WILL HAVE SEEN THEIR FUCKING WEBSITE WITH STOCK IMAGES AND GLITCHY CODING AND WINDOWS 95 STYLE BORDERS. SCAM

i'm sure as fuck not sending my BTC to this "exchange"

Buddy. They ain't gonna be paying dividends when this craters. They'll be on a fucking beach while you're holding some bags.

Everyone uses stock images

I'd rather have a product with glitchy coding than a whitepaper with 5 year roadmap and early access alpha in Q3 2018 (delayed to Q4 2019).

Windows 95 is based.

Butthurt they didn't buy COSS at 10 cents a pop.

Stay salty COSSlets

I can't wait for the fucking crash Sunday night so I can go all in on COSS.

I sat down and did the math. (Admittedly, I'm terrible at math.) But I've spun the numbers a couple different ways and I keep coming up with the same result. If this reaches Binance adoption levels then my current stack will net me roughly $2200/yr passive income.

More... I must have MORE...

Its a moon mission and a space elevator all in one.

I said the exchange vol is currently 3.25mil but its actually ~2mil so my mistake but the rest is solid science

My only regret is that I didn't pour more money into the ICO.

Wish i knew about the ICO. Came in late, but still 100% up