ChainLink will be on every major exchange

Deal with it.

Its going to pump its going to dump.

Make a Binance account and get Some Link.
The volume on this coin will drive other exchanges to accept this coin one way or another.

It is an essential tool needed in the adoption of crypto and fiat.

Watch this grow.

>It is an essential tool needed in the adoption of crypto and fiat.

I think the fud is starting to get to me.
I got in early so its not like it is even possible for me to lose money at this point, why do I care if there are dips now?

LINK $1 buy end of month. buy in or forever be left behind. In 6 months people will start calling all these shitty ICOs the new LINK. Mark my words.
LINK is /ourcoin/. Sergey is /ourgod/.

weak-handed faggot

Just check back in a month

WHY WONT COINBASE LET ME SEND MY ETH

I NEED MORE LINK

It is going to pop in the next 6 hours could be the last time u see 10k satoshi.

Thanks splinter chan

Kek, look at those fucking meme lines. Throwing tea leaves would net you similar results to TA.

Why are people trashing on LINK when the current dip is only 2 cents off the old ATH of 45 cents? I feel like I'm on crazy pills? Does user overreact to fucking everything....1 cent drop? Dead fucking coin boys omfg all these fucking weak hands are just depressing to watch

Its a meme ya dip

this coin is down 9% in 24 hours

Palm Beach Report OCT shuns Chain Link and calls for a massive sell off. I was a huge link fan till the truth hit me.

".The Stellar team has been increasingly writing about regulatory-compliant ICOs. And behind the scenes, Stellar has created a SaaS (software-as-a-service) platform for easy token launches. Here’s why we’re buying it… Stellar is actively engaged with potential partners in Japan, Southeast Asia, and the Middle East. We expect Stellar to make major new partnership announcements later this year. We think these partnerships will ignite massive buying in Stellar Lumens tokens. We’re looking for at least a double before the end of the year. Action to Take: Buy Stellar Lumens (XLM) Buy-up-to Price: $0.04. ...
ChainLink is significantly overbought and we are predicting a correction back to $0.32 by Oct 22nd 2017"

the link pump is official over. Link is just another buzzword filled whitepaper. Nothing of substance, all growth is predicated on the promise of upcoming announcements and partnerships that will never materialize. People are already starting to see through the hype.

>moron didn't read the leaked OCT issue of the palm beach report that COMPLETELY destroys link

>still holding onto heavy bags
>9% drop in 24 hours and dropping fast
this kills the link

Fakes news. Sad.

Top 10 in volume, everyone bug bittrex to add it or we leave there exchange

They FUD because they want the price to go down in order to buy more.

its just people playin it safe along with the usual pessimism/pump dump strats.

Nice, just got in on the 10% dip. Let's hodl boys!

*Fake
Fuck, I'm retarded.

Kraken within a month.

And it's already moving up. Comfy and moon mission ready

Yes please.

This guy has been spamming this fake pasta on reddit and in every thread trying to get people to buy stellar scamens lmao.

You can buy LINK now on Binance btw if you want to offset your stellar losses