That's $300 a day when Ark eventually reaches 100

>that's $300 a day when Ark eventually reaches 100

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XbZ8zDpX2Mg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's clearly a long way off, but the potential is certainly there. Don't be surprised if/when it happens.

Lol'd at that too

Deluded arkies

Explain.

watching the arkie delusion is better than any TV show

>We'll hit 100 sometime, r-rright guys?!

This but unironically

After getting booted from their discord for telling them it was a shit coin with a slow pnd, I just started laughing at them. I hope they lose all their money as my links go above a dollar.

>thinks ark is a shitcoin
>thinks link is not

One is designed to constantly inflate and has no real world use cases.

The other is either extremely useful to most coins, crypto projects, and banks, or is actually BEING USED by SWIFT RIGHT NOW.

Sell Ark to buy Link like this guy. Only a matter of time before Link > Ark, you know it in your heart to be true

These morons won't ever sell a losing investment. It's not even worth it. I was too dumb to ride ripple and held some stuff that only went 20-50%.

Now I'm smarter. And with that wisdom comes the desire to laugh at the fucking delusional arkies as I make money and they lose money.

Keep telling me Link is a scam, keep telling me ark is going to $10. It fuels me.

>Arkies

>58k

Rip arkies。

I was a deluded Arkie once but this shit is literally DGB 2.0.

1 Ark will be $100 when milk is $300 a gallon LMAO

Arkies hehehehe

Maybe sub 50k will be the wake up call? Pink wojaks revving up

I sold l my ark at a loss for LINK at .24 cents. Made all it back and then some. I advise you niggers do the same on this link dip

>buy high sell low

Classic biz

>ARK reaches a new ATH
>has a healthy retracement like literally all of Veeky Forums's favorite coins
>all the faggots who bought in at 110k start fudding because it didn't moon all the way up to $10

youtube.com/watch?v=XbZ8zDpX2Mg

Not actually how it would work

When Ark hits $100, there would be so much of it in the staking pools that the dividends would be much smaller. If you're making 3 Ark a day now, you'd be making more like .2 Ark a day when it hits $100.

so what you're saying is I need more ARK

Exactly.

Make that mad dosh from compound interest

Not gonna lie

Getting real tired of waking up and watching my portfolio literally go down 5% every single day for the past month and a half

Just buy and hold for 3-4 months, it's not even hard

If you had bought the dip in July and just held you would have made 5x your initial investment

Looking forward to all the no-ark tears coming soon

It's going to be a beautiful Christmas.

lol you fuckers want people to invest in this?

What is your use case? What is the real world use of this shit that other coins don't have? What does it do better?

It doesn't even have Chinese dumbfucks mooning it like Walty, I mean look at this shit, you're wanting people to buy?

Ikr, why would you ever buy low?

>Veeky Forums - Buy High Sell Low

Why would it ever go up?

Gib real reasons plz.

Same. Dumped my Ark and OMG bags along with some other shitcoins (PTOY etc) to get in LINK just when it started mooning.

>BTC/ARC

Yeah, no.

It's literally being manipulated and held down by a whale who has been putting a 100k sellwall up at 60k Sats. This is the result of it really only being on a single exchange at the moment.

The smart investor would be grabbing as much as you can hold at this prices, as soon as the Whales are done accumulating we are going to the moon.

Again, what is your real world use case? Why would people want to use ARK other than pump and dump schemes on a single exchange?

And another question, yes, I saw the sell walls posted all over. That doesn't explain the general downward trend for the last 3 weeks.

Going to the moon, when? In 10 years LOL

>what is a roadmap with extremely close-to-finished goals
>what is pattern recognition
>what is recognizing price manipulation
>what is consistent growth
>what is an ambitious project that aims to connect all crypto and integrate it with real world payment portals
>what is a fast-growing and tight community
>what is a talented dev team

Only thing I don't like are some of the "PR" guys.

Oh, you again.

If you don't have at least 100 Ark by now, you are out of your mind.

>not having 10,000 Ark
>not having, at minimum, 1,000

I told u ages ago this coin was run by stuttering potheads