twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

nice

bump

Good user. Best user.

bless

Get your free shit, user

bump

yo dawg thanks for this. Could you consider adding some paid telegram groups to this?

t.me/Cryptocap

and/or

t.me/asianwhales

Asian Whale Club is never going to happen unless somebody hooks up the donations hard. That shit is $15,000 per month

Jokes on you, watch beyond your nose and see the opportunity to copy him get the biztards to follow you for a price in a private group

the asianwhales telegram I linked must be different then its 2.5ETH for lifetime membership. But they constantly give out good picks from the looks of things

More groups will be added in the future, I'll keep an eye out for that one

How long have u been following these people? I've always wondered how good are these calls, though they seem overpriced, but is it worth following even for free?

It's good information for free. I don't think there's any one ultimate shot caller who never makes mistakes, but get a large enough of a sample size and you start to see some profitable patterns

Ok, thank you for sharing user. Just an advice, you should include the trader username in your tweets so we can choose who to follow

The format will continue to improve. The two groups right now are HAI and Wolf of Poloniex, so it's not too difficult to differentiate. CryptoPicasso and Asianwhales are on the radar right now. If you have any other suggestions let me know.

god bless you, user

BullBear Analytics altcoin pro membership is another one to check out.

Let me know of the top 5 groups you'd like to see and I'll check them out

twitter.com/attilafx
idk hes following you, maybe he is you
i made great profits from his adv on Verge then Lomocoin

off the top of my head:

1. PalmBeach Confidential (pricey)
2. BullBearAnalytics Altcoin Pro
3. Todd Blackburn - 51 percent crew facebook private group (see his calls leaked from time to time and shit gets mooned. Think you just have to get approved to get in, not sure if there is a cost, I dont use facebook anymore to check)
4. Asianwhales telegram

Asianwhales for 2.5 ETH lifetime doesn't sound bad, I'll check them out.

>Drawing lines is analysis

Shit Twitter for trashcoin pennystockers

Sage

coinexchange withdrawal pending for 2.5 hours, fuck that shitty site

5. cryptowolfsignals premium telegram group.

I need to know prices of these as well

1. $3000 per year
2. $99/month
3. not sure
4. 2.5ETH lifetime
5. 0.1BTC/month

I'll see about buying Asianwhales subscription sometime next week, thanks for the tip

>talks about fightclub

Delta-V is the best fightclub. I love being dumped on by 5 people.

Alright, Mr Shill. Sell me on this. What's your average return/month since you joined this group? Need proof too.

Like I said, there is no god that makes no mistakes. I've definitely lost money by blindly following every single call and I wouldn't recommend anyone do that. It's great for learning and getting information on coins you may have otherwise never known about, but as with anything in the crypto world, do not invest what you cannot afford to lose.

Anyone who thinks they can predict speculation deserves to lose everything they have

There is a reason only sub 30k liquid neets do this kind of trading. They think drawing lines on graphs is a way of predicting the future and are the dumbest out there.

So you lost money since you joined? lol k

I've lost money blindly following every call, yes. But since doing my own research and taking into account charts from different groups I've had nothing but profits.

>He thinks charts with lines drawn predicts the future
>He still doesn't realize he is paying for voodoo that has no empirical support

Can I sell you shit you don't need? You are like the perfect normie retard

That entire twitter page is written by a 9 year old.

what a bunch of faggots.

its also run by a known scammer

Dude lol. Why not just do your own research then instead of paying a monthly fee for a p&d group that doesn't even give you good info? lmfao

They're popular groups for a reason

>pays a monthly fee
>loses money anwyay
JUST

Popular among normies who think that's how you get rich, when they are just getting fleeced while losing money

I'm not losing money and I'm giving it out for free. God bless, user.