Is Buddhism some sort of existential terrorist organization by practice?

For the sake of this post, assume the faith is correct.
Buddhism wishes to liberate all sentient life from suffering by eradication of conscience on a universal scale. What happens after attaining nirvana is considered am unanswerable question.

Is the wholesale oblivion of all intelligence really a superior outcome to an eternity of "souls" (I know souls aren't a good word to use in Buddhism because it is inaccurate) cycling though the human condition?

Bump

God drove us from paradise when we "saw". We became like god when we started being conscious. Taking that away would lead us back into paradise. No. Buddhism is not some sort of terrorist organization. They do god's work.

Why not ask your question with less autism?

Existence is suffering. You can end your suffering if you want.

If you don't want to, maybe Buddhism is the wrong religion for you. Try Judaism instead and you can suffer endlessly.

>Existence is suffering
Say that to the Daoist doctrines who want to achieve immortality

Buddhism is the religion of cowards?

Interesting take on Christianity.
Not really. If all you think about is suffering, you'll be stuck in the cycle.

why?

Embracing oblivion is a brave act even if the motivation is to flee all your problems

No it's just the truth, once you realize the ego is an illusion you understand that the way most people think is complete bullshit

Pleasures are fleeting, trying to make your ego bigger with money is bullshit, trying to make your ego eternal through behaving well and believing in christ's resurrection is bullshit

No its just the truth, once you become over the age of fourteen you understand thinking things are meaningless is complete bullshit.
These experiences are all you'll ever know.

?

No.

Yeah IDK if that's a Christanon or an unrelated person arguing against nihilism.

>Suffering is bad t. (((Buddha)))

That's right goy suffering is bad so you should shave your head, don't get married, and go naval gaze for the rest of your life(s).

Buddhism actually warns against navel gazing and the imponderables are specifically topics you should never navelgaze about because they distract from enlightenment.
Such questions include cosmogony and what happens after you die if you reached nirvana

You cease the cycle of birth-death after attaining nibbana

Why would buddhism be a terrorist organization?

You should read the pali cannon and witness Buddhas deep knowledge by yourself,he was teaching people about how life works how the universe works,how human mind works,and this was hundreds and hundreds of years ago,and when you read it if you are a sensible mature and intelligent person that has had questioned things by himself you will instantly realize it's the genuine truth and that all the answers to your questions are in the Buddhas teachings.

He was teaching about how our mind works hundreds of years before anyone knew about psychology,his wisdom is unmatched in this earth,he was not ahead of his time,he was truly the Perfectly Enlightened One.

When you start to learn and see the truth of this life within his teachings you will realize a lot of things,it will be like all the smoke that has been around you for your entire life vanishes.

Buddha said life is suffering,don't meme on buddhism,I have been agnostic my whole life and I always thought that religions are a joke,God,Allah...until I stumbled upon buddhism,and it's not about loving a god or blindly following his rules or anything like that,it's about testing by yourself the Buddhas teachings and see if they hold any truth.

That's the first thing that surprised me,and after reading for a while I realized that it's all completely true,it couldnt be anything less than the truth,and for me it's not a religion,it's about following Buddha's teachings and thanking him for teaching and revealing the truth to the humankind.I wouldn't call it a philosophy either,it's just a path.Maybe not even that,maybe it's just the realization of the truth.

It seeks the eradication of all human existence, doesn't it?

No,it seeks the ceasing of suffering among everyone.

People won't cease to exist,sentient beings won't cease to exist,Buddha is the opposite of suffering,he appeared as a counter to all the suffering it's just natural for one thing to have an opposite,humankind is ridden with ignorance and Buddha came as a teacher,out of love and compassion,he shared his wisdom.

But that doesnt mean everyone is going to become enlightened and attain nibbana,also it's not known exactly what happens after reaching the state of nibbana,I think I have read that it's not permanent after all, I'm not really sure I don't wanna lie.

But the thing is you can't go wrong following Buddha's teachings,living by the Dhamma and doing wholesome and noble deeds.It will make you happy in this life and further existences,and it's not about a God giving you his blessings because you have done good,it's because it's how life works and kamma operates,and if you don't believe it you can always put it to test.Buddhism is the most scientific religion,it doesnt tell you to blindly follow rules,gods,messiahs,or anything at all,you can decide for yourself by testing Buddha's teachings by yourself.

And after realizing the truth you automatically start to believe, trust,love,and thank the Buddha.

>People won't cease to exist,sentient beings won't cease to exist
I must have a misunderstanding of Nirvana (which I suspect isn't uncommon). I thought the whole point of Nirvana was ending consciousness permanently. That's more or less ceasing to exist, isn't it?