Fuck off DELTA-V pump and dump scam you cunts need a ban

SHIT'S MOONING
CHINA DISCOVERED THE NEWS

dunpt

it's a shitting pump group
the elites have already dumped their bags
they pumped it up before they even announced their coin

Busted

@everyone We have gotten rid of the whales, the price will go up now, don't worry

for real. just check out that buy book

it's only gone down since he's said that

delta you're really bad at this

They dumped at a loss HAHAHAHAHAH

This is fucking pathetic. Anyone who called ELIX a PnD is seriously delusional. An ATH of a PnD doesn't hold for 24 hours like it did. There was no Discord group behind ELIX. What you're looking at here with CureCoin is a genuine pump and dump (albeit without the pump). Get fucked.

I'm all in senpai

Thanks for dropping the price guys now I'm in

i recommend you stop trying to scam people into your shit pump group, its clearly not working out for you

>people will fall for this and stay in the group

This. In case anyone was confused, this is what a pump and dump looks like, Elix is just hype pump for a good coin. If you can't tell the difference you wont make it.

I was talking to the group I wanted to pick some of these up and they created a new floor for me to jump in

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

well that was immensely disappointing

Big if true.

tfw I went from a DGB marine to a CURE marine. feels bad man.

LOL you just got BTFO

lololololol
what the fuck haha

this group sucks, every PnD they do is super weak. also the elite/leader buy whatever they're pumping WAY in advance like weeks ago, buy it for all time lows, then when they call for the pump all the brainlet non-elites in their group buy it up while the elite/leader SELL their bags into their own group.

Sure sometimes the strategy can create enough hype that they get outsiders buying simultaneously, whether it's pajeets trying to daytrade, or people on biz or reddit or twitter, but if that doesn't happen then the non-elite discord members literally end up buying at ATHs and bag holding, which is what happened with this groups last 3-4 pumps. Almost wish I was the leader of a bunch of tards where I could systematically stock up on something weeks ahead and then unload it on "my own people" like clockwork. Shit's funny.

>chinese
>pharma
they are literally retarded when it comes to medicine, I'd get out on any chink affiliation when it comes to speculative investments

What a bunch of dumb faggots.

Fuck off deltafag

Enjoy your bags retard

WE ARE THE CURE-MARINES AND WE ARE NOT FUCKING SELLING