9.7k sats now.

Fucking end me

HAHAHA that's not even half ICO price.

ICO price was 10 cents this meme is old and annoying

dont be stupid, we all know its doing a 100x

Ofc i sold at ATH user
I'm not retarded to hold this scamcoin

Not gonna sell this until all the FUDs become shills. Just look at DGB

yall laughed when i said yesterday sell it.

now sell me your bags.

thank god for that "moon" text, otherwise i'd have no idea what that was

there are people on this board who buy LINK so i thought it would better to write Moon above the Moon, just in case..

i'm smart, i know :)

don't tell me this wall is whales

This is normal its just correcting it self, we wont see anything major until the 16th just relax.

The LINK FUD today is crazy, price barely down from ATH.. hmmm.. not fucking selling.

what is it then? if people wanted to buy, there wouldnt be such "wall", if there was real demand, people would buy at market price (or near market price) and would'nt set those low bids

those walls are definitely whales

>-10%
>barely down from ATH

i bought my first coins two week ago, i know a shitcoin when i see one, trust me

Please sell then

Why sell? Your picture clearly shows that Chainlink is bypassing the moon and is headed for the stars! A definite buy signal!

you should be grateful if it plummets

I am just waiting for it to go 0.35 to buy a shitton

um, post that shit in a Kyber thread where it belongs

0x has nothing to do with LINK

Just got into alt coin and bought 11 link so far any help is appreciated!

0x2A87d21665B0F3C0C4A1BB8CC5E0D55873ca54e8

It is DNT for one which has nothing to do with ZRX.

Do you have to remind yourself to breathe?

Palm Beach Report OCT shuns Chain Link and calls for a massive sell off. I was a huge link fan till the truth hit me.

".The Stellar team has been increasingly writing about regulatory-compliant ICOs. And behind the scenes, Stellar has created a SaaS (software-as-a-service) platform for easy token launches. Here’s why we’re buying it… Stellar is actively engaged with potential partners in Japan, Southeast Asia, and the Middle East. We expect Stellar to make major new partnership announcements later this year. We think these partnerships will ignite massive buying in Stellar Lumens tokens. We’re looking for at least a double before the end of the year. Action to Take: Buy Stellar Lumens (XLM) Buy-up-to Price: $0.04. ...
ChainLink is significantly overbought and we are predicting a correction back to $0.32 by Oct 22nd 2017"

the link pump is official over. Link is just another buzzword filled whitepaper. Nothing of substance, all growth is predicated on the promise of upcoming announcements and partnerships that will never materialize. People are already starting to see through the hype.

LINK IS THE NEXT OMG. RIP hopefully you sold your worthless bags

>on a steady bull run since release
>consolidating around ATH as we speak

Having mental problems, OP?

>XRP killer
nothing and i mean NOTHING will challenge ripple, it will be the legal version of bitcoin.

reverse FUD

The next OMG? You mean its another x10 from here on out? With maybe a dip to 800M market cap thereafter? Sign me up

This.

Ripple got owned by Swift when they asked for a partnership and got a big "NO"

this fag has literally been spamming this bullshit all day. its all lies. palm beach report for october hasnt even been released