Watch the normies getting rekt

Watch the normies getting rekt

What coin?

>normiebook
you are the normie

this.
also, this , you fucking normie.

Oh come on a man cant stalk and fap to his ex gf in peace

wow they're really gonna get memed on aren't they? is this why people call crypto a scam?

These fucking idiots are the reason why SEC can justify it's existence.

lmao. Gotta love normies, fucking paragon.

>Not on coinbase
>How this differe from bitcoin
Oh boy to bad there wont be pink wojacks

I love it when worthless ZOG zombie brainlet normies get wrecked by the glorious market.

>Hiting bittrex on day one
1 kek

Always dem negroes who invest in these shitcoins. Why are they so low IQ?

Pic related

>investing $20

What the fuck when did crypto blow up to normiehood. Holy shit I gotta start making good trades now I didn't realize how far weve come

this is satire, r-right?

Is not that bad this are the normies that feel "smarter" and "different" than the others, the big crash will come when the big chunk of normies infest crypto so hard that you gonna start thinking pajeets weren't so bad after all

Not satire

And yes i feel 2018 is going to be the last year to make gains before a huge crash

> LLCoolJ, FUBU, Paragon, and the Game. Done
>> What does that have to do with anything?
> baka

Imagine how fucking mad these idiots will become when they find out it was all a scam. Holy fucking shit. I don't even feel sorry for them.

your fine op i also have a facebook i just use to stalk my past classmates and im as pathetic as they get.

Investing in a business where one of the majors figures is a woman is one of the easiest way to lose money.

yeah but this reminds me of the shit from wolf of wall street. that shit b list celebirty with the shoes. whenever you see celebirtiys as co signers or marketers on adventures thats a big sign shit is going to implode.

Paragon is the first to really grab the attention of the negros and other normies. The goverment is taking notice of this shit. Get ready to trade your ass off because this is the beggining of the end of for a lot of coins and maybe exchanges too

damn I was going to say that that's sexist but then I tried to think of a successful coin with a female lead but I don't know any..
the only ones I know are golem bancor and paragon and they all suck

Honestly i hope they are actually going to try. Because if this turns out to have been a scam from the start the entire crypto business will get fucked (In the US lul) .

>missed on red pulse cuz amerifat
>missed on request cuz amerifat
>missing out on anryze which i believe will be pretty good cuz im amerifat

fuck these people i dont need more ICOs denying us from entering.

Talking about investments with fucking 11$ maybe i was wrong the end is nearer than i thought, imagine sjw people protesting because they got scammed on a shit coin

user State Street just came out with an ETF called "SHE" made up of all companies run by women. You know what to do.

These are physically painful to read.

>you gonna start thinking pajeets weren't so bad after all
i laughed very hard, then stopped laughing cause damn that shit aint funny

>Jim Davis
l-lasagna?

>it is just like the stock market except in complete digital form in such that you run the risk of losing money.
he clearly doesn't know what he is talking about.

god i hate these normen

AMD lol

Kek went amd went downhill when that bitch took over