LINK TANKING!

Get out while you still can. It's down 10% and still tanking like an old ladies tits. This shit is going DOWN!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/c2VVZMbwinc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's below ico price...AGAIN

Nice, just bought 100k

It's still floating around ATH lol.

No shit it's going down. It hit ATH yesterday, have you ever analyzed charts to spot patterns? ATH = Sell & buy the dip

please relax
ico price was $0.39
current price is $0.44
$2 will be a breeze

sigh what am I going to do with all this pre-ico linkies :(

>43 cents

T-TANKING BROS GET OUT IM ONLY UP A LITTLE OVER 2X AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEHHHHHHHHHRHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>ico price was $0.39
More like 10 cents.

SELL SELL SELL, GIVE ME YOUR LINKS

should i trade my LINKs for ETH ?

cmc shows 0.15 cents first trade

I think the ICO price was .00036 ETH (USD$ 0.11). I bought at 0.00073 and this board took a moment to laugh at me.

He who laughs last laughs best.

/comfy/

>should i trade my LINKs for ARK?

yes

yes sell! sell so i can buy cheap! sell all before sibos!

nice bought 500k

Palm Beach Report OCT shuns Chain Link and calls for a massive sell off. I was a huge link fan till the truth hit me.

".The Stellar team has been increasingly writing about regulatory-compliant ICOs. And behind the scenes, Stellar has created a SaaS (software-as-a-service) platform for easy token launches. Here’s why we’re buying it… Stellar is actively engaged with potential partners in Japan, Southeast Asia, and the Middle East. We expect Stellar to make major new partnership announcements later this year. We think these partnerships will ignite massive buying in Stellar Lumens tokens. We’re looking for at least a double before the end of the year. Action to Take: Buy Stellar Lumens (XLM) Buy-up-to Price: $0.04. ...
ChainLink is significantly overbought and we are predicting a correction back to $0.32 by Oct 22nd 2017"

the link pump is official over. Link is just another buzzword filled whitepaper. Nothing of substance, all growth is predicated on the promise of upcoming announcements and partnerships that will never materialize. People are already starting to see through the hype.

nice copypasta. try harder faggot.

As a bunch of people in the last thread including me pointed out. That is literally a fake copy pasta.

FUD harder retard

Palm Beach October report hasnt even been fucking released moron

No one gives a shit about your meme rocket bags

>mfw bought at ico for 15k sats
>mfw doubled down at 10k sats

Please hold me guys, we are going towards .3 ico price

IT'S LITERALLY 1/1000th of ico!
SELL NOW!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Saw the price drop a few cents, decided to check Veeky Forums for quality FUD threads.

Slightly disappointed.

You should have sold when Sergey died for the 5th time.

He has built-in robustness now that his consciousness has been added to the blockchain via LINK

NO

NOO

NOOO

STOP

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

CONFUSED LINKIES

we've been bullshitting anons here for 2 weeks, let them accumulate now lol

Lol

oh
PINK FOR LINK

Mordecai mentioned it in his last view.

youtu.be/c2VVZMbwinc

This

LINKIES ARE NOT PINKIES

Where do you buy a copy of it when they do release?