tell us a good one faggot , this two are as good as it can get

both senpai, both

I missed Request whitelist so Im all in on Airswap
Both will be moon tickets though
You're an retrad

Airswap will be 4eth and req will be 6eth

Both will be 3xs on day 1
Easy money

Request, airswap didn't get in hopefully at less than x3 on ED.

buy both? can you not afford the cap? 5 eth each

Ok well no one is actually giving you a legit answer so I'll use actual logic insted of one sentence meme answers.

The answer is Request for the following reasons:

1) Lower hardcap. The lower the cap, the more upside a coin has.

2) Less competition. AirSwap is cool in a vacuum, but Kyber, 0x, and Loopring are already occupying this space. In fact, you can go to the AirSwap subreddit and see the 0x dev comment on how to recreate AirSwap for free using 0x and without the need to use AirSwap's tokens.

3. Burgers. ICOs that ban Americans tend to have more buy pressure from the fomo burgers trying to get in later.

That said, I'm investing in both because I think they will both do well. AirSwap has Consensys behind it (which apparently might not be that big of a deal and anyone can register with them, but whatever) and it has a lot of important people working on it.

To me, Request clearly has more upside and has a more niche product with less competition.

Both

>0x dev comment on how to recreate airswap without the need of airswap
And if you keep reading you can find tons of answer obliterating him for how wrong he was

Airtoken

airswap another shitcoin exchange

Easy choice, Request is the only ICO to offer a free lambo to every whitelist participant. AIRheads btfo

4) Those in presale got a large discount not available to those in crowdsale.

5) Anime-user shilled it (probably because he got in at presale himself), which for me has turned into a signal not to buy something.

the caps for both are only 5 ETH?

Animechan isn't a girl?

U mean Airswap right?
Request presale gave 20%
Thats not much lol

LAToken and Request.

>not buying latoken

Do you want to be poor forever, user?

Animefag is a weeb that shills ICOs, after getting into the pre-sale.

request

Airswap is garbage with a lot of marketing, advertisements, professional team photos, no clear goal

Request is backed by ING (a real bank) and YC, the most successful startup accelerator. Does an off-the-grid ico with zero marketing.

So, hyped fluff versus actual company backed by instances who don't back fluff.

Make a guess

YC sold me, if these guys are putting their name on something (greater risk than just risking money). You can bet your ass YC are going to pull contacts to get Request presented to the right people. They already have a network of companies they could beta test the request network application in reality.

>A project that has a product ready, is backed by a company headed by the co-founder of Ethereum, has multiple prestigious advisors
>"No no its hyped fluff, Request is the real deal"

By the way, while Request does have Y Combinator and ING, you forget that they're still purely at the conceptual stage. Not even a demo.

>1 Lower hardcap
The Request hardcap is 6 ETH and the AST hardcap is 4ETH. Nice misinformation shillfag

Both. The personal caps are like 8eth and 3.8eth.

YC doesn't do conceptual stage startups so you bet they do have a demo.

>not understanding personal caps vs hardcaps

Thats how much YOU can contribute.

How much the TOTAL ico is raising is a hardcap. You want a lower hardcap because it means the marketcap is smaller at release aka easier to double/triple the marketcap and therefor your investment.

Wow I'm in a good mood today I normally wouldnt explain simple shit like this to newfriends

Yeah looking at the post I was responding to, I explained that badly.

The TL;DR is buy Request, skip Airswap.

It even says on their website that the proof of concept won't be up until Q4 2017. Its on the official roadmap.

Airswap for fags who want to gold bags

REQUEST
Because I didn't get on Airswap.