Don't say I didn't warn u user

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2004871.msg20976243#msg20976243
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pls dont expose it

How high we gonna go?

>TA on a cryptopia chart

holy fuck you can't be serious

honestly if u draw lines on paint and call it a 'technical analysis' u are a full blow downy

It'll moon the closer we get to the new exchange regardless.
With more volume this might dump initially after listing as coins always do but remember this is a hold for at least another 3 months for significat gains

that chart is kinda stupid but I do believe this will hit an easy 2x-5x by end of december

Can someone make a ODN meme out of this?

no no plz crash to 10k i wanna buy some more plzzzzzz

here you go i slapped it on there for ya

and here's a transparent ODN logo for all the meme creators out there

Appreciate it!

where to buy?

it's a scam.

yeah yeah. listen to this guy. total scam. sell plz

This, I need to get another masternode "come back in 2 years and you will get what I mean"

cryptopia, hitbtc after the 15th

This is a scam coin. The only breakout is the fake pump that will be used to dump on people one last time before thos project gets taken out back like old yeller, and many hundreds of people from here lose everything. Shame really

yup. complete and utter shit. did u hear how fluffy pony said the devs should be in jail??? SELL

Damn placed a buy at 12k didn't get filled. How much higher is this going to go up?

This is really bad FUD

They're pissed we bought the dip right away lmao, thanks for filling my order at at 13k

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2004871.msg20976243#msg20976243
>Just to clarify: I'm a technical advisor who is only advising on the messaging system and its architecture. I have not been consulted on the ICO side of things, and have not read or evaluated any of the ICO aspects of this.

>My general stance on ICOs at this stage (and DON'T infer it as applying unilaterally to this project) is: most projects doing ICOs are doing so because they would be laughed out the door if they tried to raise angel or seed or VC. Those hosting ICOs do so in a terribly legally murky environment, and I think there are going to be a bunch of people going to jail when regulators come knocking. Where I've consulted to projects who have insisted on an ICO, my recommendation has been for them to engage good legal counsel, and to strongly consider registering it as a security with the SEC and other similar bodies around the world.

>Even if I provide the best technical advice, and this project has the most amazingly architected system, it is still a startup and normal startup risks would apply (99% of startups will and do fail).

>tl;dr - if you're investing in this because some dude on Twitter, who thinks being called "fluffypony" is a pretty neat idea, is giving the software design a once-over, I suggest you reconsider your investment strategy;)

>>tl;dr - if you're investing in this because some dude on Twitter, who thinks being called "fluffypony" is a pretty neat idea
What, you're attempting to character assassinate Riccardo Spagni? The guy that basically made Monero successful? hahahahahahahaha

Not investing because of him. Investing because the idea is good. Having him as an adviser should help the successfully reach their goals.

Riccardo Spagni wrote that himself you fucking brainlet

Riccardo Spagni wrote this:

>tl;dr - if you're investing in this because some dude on Twitter, who thinks being called "fluffypony" is a pretty neat idea, is giving the software design a once-over, I suggest you reconsider your investment strategy;)
?

READY

OPEN THE FUCKING LINK AND LOOK FOR YOURSELF YOU FUCKING RETARD

HOLY SHIT

YES, HE WROTE THAT ASWELL

>bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2004871.msg20976243#msg20976243
Fair enough