INSIDER INFORMATION:

INSIDER INFORMATION:
1. New developments coming out,
2. Project Managers will release working prototypes soon.
3. Anonymity is the main priority of this coin.
4. 209 ETH volume and counting. The only way is UP.
5. If you haven't bought, you are losing out on the opportunity cost of making an insane return.
6. Not just another shill, anons, you need that $

only a dumbass doesn't see x10 on this short-term.

Source: none.
Pathetic.

my green wojack is ready for interplanetary travel.

EBET Discord, you retard. And talks with Blake the God Himself.

this pump and dump group is good.
i almost believe it.
to good to be true?
don't fall for it. be strong. be strong for mom.

Good luck. Be poor.

Only green IDs in this thread. Good luck guys.
Me myself, I'm all in.

>tfw green id on my green wojack post
>tfw ethbetting my wife's savings on this moon mission
>feelsgoodman.jpg

i invest in tokens with more than 1 dev.
and an idea that is not already available.
good luck with the 8th ether dice gamble game tho.

They've been preparing this pump for a week now.

its not a PnD group, the coin just got listed on CMC and mooned for that very reason.

The dev also doesn't believe in marketing so this coin has way less awareness than it potentially deserves.

seriously ""PnD""" is like the """botnet""" meme on /g/. Just because a small coin moons doesn't mean it's a coordinated PnD. When NEO or OMG or STRAT tanks no one crys about PnD. Coins go up and down. Crypto is volatile that's what makes it fun.

There definitely was some coordinated shit going on with this coin. I followed it very closely. As soon as it reached 0.0009 eth on HitBTC the price was supressed down to like 0.00068eth with a huge sell wall. When people started eating away the wall it was pulled and the price skyrocketed to 0.0009eth again. Wouldn't call that organic growth. Not to mention that at the same time the price at Etherdelta was almost double that of the price on HitBTC.

thats cuz it dropped 70% after the first week of the ICO and people were panic selling big time. Saw a lot of HUGE amounts selling below ICO price

I dont trust this shitcoin one bit but im tempted to gamble and buy in case it pumps like crazy.
2.5M MC leaves a lot of room for pumping

>and an idea that is not already available.
From where? Every other Eth gambling game I've seen is just betting against the house.

Still, the novelty of the idea doesn't really matter since there's no finished product or even a beta yet. It's also unclear what the actual coin is for, since there's no dividends or anything like that; just the vague promises of future incentives and voting on project decisions. I'm confident about this coin in the short term just from hype leading up to the release of a demo that actually uses the blockchain, but I'm probably not going to stick around for whatever happens afterwards.

The coin stopped trading post ico and was probably not liquid enough for anyone to pump successfully. I suspect that 94k sell wall is an accumulation suppression. If so, going to be interesting once that is eaten up or is removed.

price leveling off but volume going up

WHALES ACCUMULATING

My 15000 EBET is ready for this moon mission

EBETAS ASSEMBLE

The thing that worries me about investing is im not seeing much shilling.
The plebbit page is super dead, since they only raised 1Million not a ton of people know about it, theres one user developer who doesnt give a fuck about marketing.

How am i supposed to make gains if no one will buy my bags?

So it is. Then I'm probably right about that.

5500 ebet whale here. Ask a future billionaire anything.

it's still a little early for shilling, it's not in overdrive yet. Once it takes off from being listed on CMC and on the gainers list people will start throwing money at it.

>volume already 350 eth.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WANTED TO ACCUMULATE MORE WHY DO YOU NORMIES HAVE TO RUIN EVERYTHING

time to sell

why would it be time to sell you stupid fucking pajeet? this is the first day of the pump. this is why you're poor af.

>mfw don't wanna trade on those shitty exchanges but I do have 25K ebet

ask yourself, when is plebbit ever ahead of the curve? by the time it hits plebbit it will be 10x what it is now.

Jesus wtf is this? Literally curious.

MOOOOOOOOOOOON

leddit squad

looks like a meetup of /r/fatshame
(sell ebet, it's a professional p&d)

holy fuck... that woman's stomach. it's a ball

good point. Just bought 100k

Literally cannot even sell it. I have 25K both the market demnd on ED and HIT are way too low. Would sell with a loss or maybe break even.

just hold until you can sell.

>t. 165k EBET

Yep

nice bags
GUYS I FOUND THE P&D GROUP LEADER

for some quick 3-5x+ this is a on brainer

I bought up a bunch as soon as it hit ED last night for like 0.0004-0.0005 and am holding it for at least a ~5x minimum, it wasn't even on CMC yet at that time. It gained about 50% in the following hours and has fallen a little but I mean its been one day, people are accumulating, this is one of the easiest moon missions I've ever seen. $2.5M market cap on a coin with 10M total supply, the numbers alone make this juicy.

Buy now or regret it forever.

sell walls aren't necessarily indicative of coordinated PnDs, sometimes individual whales end up accumulating shitloads of something and attempt to manipulate the price singlehandedly. It's not malicious, it's smart on their part. As hype rises so will the market cap, it's $2.5M right now, it doesn't take much for that to double or triple

Got mine at .0006 this morning, volume is still going up

it didn't hit ed last night
kek. this guy holds 0 is getting paid to shill garbage.
good job dude. i hope you're proud.

Fuck it. Gonna wait until this shit hits a normal exchange.

>this is one of the easiest moon missions I've ever seen. $2.5M market cap on a coin with 10M total supply, the numbers alone make this juicy.
im convinced this is true but im trying to do some risk Assessment.

>completely anonymous developer
>1-2 person team
>they dont give a fuck about marketing
>one of many gambling shitcoins
>possible BTC crash in the next few weeks

still kind of into it, but shit. Might sell my OMG really cheap and put ~2.5k into this shitcoin.

Might wanna sell your linkies cheap and put 10k too while your'e at it.

>not being smart enough to use ED
you brainlets don't realize that ED is one of the best exchanges if you have skills. I won't elaborate as to why but just know that ED in it's current state offers many advantages that you don't get on other exchanges... if you are smart enough to use it correctly.

You chop up a large order into small chunks getting maximum profit because faggots are more prone buying smaller orders.

Is that it oh mighty one?

THAT BEING SAID! Shit exchange.

I already sold my Linkies at 48c to buy back in under 40 cents, but i wanna make some more gains before i go all in.

Volume on Ethbet is shit though so i dont think i could a lot at a decent price

OMG has been killing me though; been trying to sell that shit for a while now but it just keeps going down. Not even at a loss yet but annoyed at the gains i coulda made elsewhere

well maybe it was like 4am this morning or w/e i went to bed at like 10am PST lol, "last night" meaning before I went to bed.

Whenever it hit ED, but before it was on CMC was when I bought it

nope. guess again.
>he thinks you have to buy the full order in an ED ASK

I AM TIRED OF GUESSING! Can you please share your knowledge oh might one....I'll suck your dick?

O btw I honestly thought the exchange was that retarded.

lemme guess: since it's small, you can pump new shitcoins by yourself. and since it's used as a reference by CMC and other shit exchanges, you get to manipulate long term prices... is that it?

There's no (I hope) PnD group, at least that I'm aware of. I bought this at ICO days ago and have been chilling in the official discord since. Dev didn't spend shit in marketing so a few anons did it themselves to gain volume and be listed on CMC, we're waiting for the product in Q1 2018. This is (or was) basically a Veeky Forums coin, it only got attention here before.

Looks like the r/Louisville meetup photo

I have moral values that tell me not to support betting projects. Good luck to you, it's yours I guess

enjoy cucks, ps lets give this a rest. save the ammo for another day, today was a good day. dont pump it too hard now, let it organically grow for a day atleast cmon