There needs to be a crypto containment board...

There needs to be a crypto containment board. This board is supposed to be about "business and finance" but all the posts are about shitty memecoins

I propose that all crypto related stuff should be doscussed under one general thread. It should be named in the name of 4 Chan. Thus, Chancoin was made. Chancoin is the internal currency of 4 Chan.

I'm not opposed to this as a cryptofag. I'm tired of seeing that stupid robinhood general and moneyfromhome thread every day

Isn't this basically the crypto containment board already tho since it got banned from /g/

has to be one of the laziest scams i've come across.

This would mean Veeky Forums would die..

how do we ask chink moot about it?

it would slow down but it would still serve a purpose

Do you want some cryptos and shills?

How about you just try to post something interesting business/finance related and try to compete in true free market fashion.

Sadly, there doesn't seem to be much other biz interest other than an occasional forex thread by the smoking anime girl.

Veeky Forums existed prior to shitcoins.

>we have two threads
>you have 8000 threads with 2 posts each
>you're the one complaining about us

I can't wait until you faggots lose everything. Veeky Forums used to have cool threads all the time, career advice, house flipping, online money-making, selling. dropshipping was an annoying fad. then since crypto became a meme that's all there fucking is here.

Fucking hiroshima-moot, fix this shit or we drop a third one.

said like a true salty nocoiner

buh guh stop buyin coins biz i wanna talk about muh resume

>Shitcoins in 2017 LUL

>I can't wait until you faggots lose everything.
>Fucking hiroshima-moot, fix this shit or we drop a third one.
lmao okay grandpa

well i mean you could contribute by posting good content. Im happy the money from home thread is becoming more recurrent at least.

The main goal of Veeky Forumstards is financial freedom, atm crypto is the easiest way to achieve that.

I was in Veeky Forums back then and you are lying most of the thread were about how to scam people and how to survive prison and how to get ride of police following you because you scammed people gtfo

>>There needs to be a crypto containment board
>for the crypto containment board
learn the history of this board

There needs to be a boomer containment camp.

biz is the crypto containment board

Tell me why I'm wrong

Pro-tip
>you can't

There wasn't this money cryptocurrency threads
At first it was about anons figuring out quick ways to get cash and then it started getting into productive job threads and then it started degenerating into this.

I miss the "sell me this pen" threads that was popular for a good while.

Well i miss the old /biz and Veeky Forums i miss the useful guides in a pic i dont see any of those anymore

>Veeky Forums existed prior to shitcoins

It literally didn't, how new are you?

When Cryptos inevitably crash the board will evolve itself. Just come post on /rgt/ and learn how real trading works until then before the meme brigade comes to follow our tails later

We need an under age containment board. That would solve 99% of 4chans problems.

DELUDED STOCKIES