Is Islam the way?

I’ve been beginning to wonder if Islam is really the true path.

>impossible to eradicate; more and more countries becoming Islamized; Europe will flip in our lifetime
>it’s adherents actually take it seriously to the point of violence
>basically impossible to leave once you convert or are born in
>immune to outside influence or subterfuge
>pro family and stability structure versus individualistic, dead end societies

Should I just recite the shahada already? I mean why is Islam so successful if it’s not true?

Still don't understand how Indonesia became Muslim

Arab shipping trade was pervasive to that part of the world.

It's impossible to eradicate because there's over a billion people who believe in it mongolian. it's not some meme like nordic paganism

Exactly, and it’s growing daily. But there is essentially no Muslim area that’s ever been de-Islamized except for Spain. No one takes Christianity seriously anymore and they are being conquered. In Russia its growing. Islam is the only serious religion in the world today. It has stood the test of time. It doesn’t give a fuck about liberalism or consumerism, it follows what it believes is God’s word

I'm sure someone would like to have a word with y*u

IIRC christianity is actually growing faster than Islam, and that is unlike Islam mostly coming from people converting, not just high birth rates like in Islam. So in a capitalist logic christianity is obviously the superior "product" (religion), since much more people "buy" it (convert).

I mean, honestly.

I don't get why conservatives (including me) argue so much against islam.
Or why the fuck liberals want to import it, for that matter?

Importation of enough muslims means liberals being beheaded on CNN and a super-conservative society.

Have you seen "muslims" in western countries?

Muslims become huge niggerlovers and muslims boys adopt american black culture and they both become materialistic and love consumerism

>impossible to eradicate; more and more countries becoming Islamized; Europe will flip in our lifetime
very easy to get into, unlike judaism

>it’s adherents actually take it seriously to the point of violence
low iq

>basically impossible to leave once you convert or are born in
impossible to truly leave anything else if you're raised in it, again very easy to convert to islam

>immune to outside influence or subterfuge
turns most places into shitholes

>pro family and stability structure versus individualistic, dead end societies
doesn't compensate for everything else wrong with it

>everything about that picture

conservatives argue against it because they're scared of blacks and arabs, liberals argue for it because the migrants are good from an economic labor standpoint and some liberals also sympathize with refugees because their homeland has been completely destroyed from factors out of their control

>, liberals argue for it because the migrants are good from an economic labor standpoint and some liberals also sympathize with refugees because their homeland has been completely destroyed from factors out of their control
But they want to import a group that wants to destroy them.

Some apostasy is expected. Many Muslims in the west however are still serious about their religion.

>meme country

No, it’s growing because of Africans shitting out kids. No one takes religion seriously in the west.

>tfw to intelligent to reproduce so foreigners immigrate and conquer you

>>meme country
>implying every Orthodox country including Russia wouldn't steamroll pisslam if they pulled anything ever again.
Back to the desert, Mohammed

>Russia and the eastern block are a significant military force

Absolute state of Veeky Forums

>Many Muslims in the west however are still serious about their religion.
Nah i dont see that, specially with girls, they all want a tyrone or jamal

We must excise Suriname before it is too late. The Western Hemisphere must not fall

Except the ones that marry other Muslims or leave for Syria

Salafist Muslims will have their day of reckoning within this current century.

And that is all I am going to say about it cuckold OP.

They absolutely fucking are you idiot, Greece alone has one of the bigger armies in the EU and if you believe Russia can't do damage after your Osman roach sucked Putin's dick then you are a fool. Military capability=/= economy you low iq mudshit

Lol pay debts Spiros. Russia has some firepower but poor force projection and you guzzle too much trad propaganda. Get off COD and into the real world.

You are fucking delusional roach, if you think any military insurgency in Eastern europe would be tolerated just because russia has some turkmen savages left then you're just memeing blackturk. If you were so superior you would have invaded by now and reestablished your shit tier empire. But Erdoğan is a smart little Georgian who knows he can't do shit if he doesn't want to be btfo by airfighters before being sent to bulgaria for mass genocide and the remains further up north to feed the gyppos. Now fuck off with you /pol/ white memecide

You do know that Muslim population growth in Europe is a stastically demonstrable thing right, along with declining European population?

Meme map
>W*stern Europe
I've never seen a muslim here in my life btw but here's your very last (you) hairy faggot

>eastern Europe

I’m so sorry

>Middle East
Take cover!

Nice map, Thanks.

Religious identities can persist if there's enough distinction in their rallying dogmas and symbols and language. The Islamic world was for a long time insulated from and against other cultures because of geography and language. This wasn't unique of course, as other cultures managed the same.

However, you'd be a fool to think that applies anymore. Traditional Islamic cultures are fast disappearing, replaced with a new globalist pan-Islamic ideology that itself is heavily influenced by Western thought. The emergence of unstable, dead end societies is a major factor in the rise of extremist violence by their own admission.

t. Muslim

>states why it is successful at retaining followers
>why is it successful if not true
it's successful at keeping followers because they kill people who aren't followers
you become a slave to the religion by accepting it as truth/being born into it, and the only way to rise above this status is to become a clergy member, increase your power above the clergy, or leaving the religion. theocracies are established naturally because that's the whole point. Muhammad gained power by conversion and commanding his converts.

They had a shit culture and religion, making conversion a lot easier.

Rather have Iranian style theocracy than the shit we have now desu.

>I'd rather have a religious dictatorship run by a cult of personality figure determine everything so I don't have to think about anything beyond my work
t. Shia muslim

>I’d rather live in a society that tells me my existence is meaningless, openly despised me, and said my only use was to increase GDP and keep buying shit until I died

t. Westerner

liberals favour it because it is not christianity, and unlike christians who favour honesty about ones opinions on the divine word of god (as they see it), muslims believe it is most prudent to lie, cheat, rob, steal, hoodwink, etc the kafir until the islamic faith has gained political supremacy and can achieve total rule

conservatives dislike it because its core message is based around a hodgepodge of christianity, judaism and dark ages middle eastern paganism, adopted to suit the idiosyncrasies of a warlord who wanted to attract mercenaries and followers
they also dislike it because it encourages the forceful conversion of non-believers, though one of its more laughable characteristics is the extortion of protection money from those willing to pay it to save their lives (god obviously doesn't mind people sinning and following a wayward faith, so long as they pay a few dollars for the privilege)
another issue conservatives have is that despite the existence of 'moderate' and 'liberal' muslims, who are happy to live alongside non-believers and whose religion is mostly restricted to the rules governing personal behaviour, these folk are a minority and they are also as sensitive to criticism of their faith as those with more strict interpretations of the central texts
in addition to that, nationalist sensibilities, general religious kinship and actual family ties and friendships mean that even the most 'liberal' of these people will defend and protect extreme believers

apparently conservatives are supposed to feel stupid when somebody points out that muslims are happy to attack each other for not interpreting the quran and hadith strictly enough, as if westerners should be grateful that other people will be killed alongside them

conservatives also seem much more capable of grasping the fact that suspicion over this religion is not down to christian or western bigotry, white supremacy etc, but rather a basic knowledge of the faith and its role in history

>apparently conservatives are supposed to feel stupid when somebody points out that muslims are happy to attack each other for not interpreting the quran and hadith strictly enough
That's actually pretty godamn funny and I can't believe I haven't brought that up whenever people say muslims are the main victims of muslim extremism

>attack each other for not following Hadith strictly enough

Exactly. Islam still takes itself seriously unlike Christianity today and it’s “maaaan I can’t judge you like just do whatever maaaan”.

In Iran they literally hang faggots from cranes. Do you think there are any slut walks in Saudi Arabia? I can only hope that the west rediscovers actual christianity with its uncompromising moral code otherwise we are doomed. We need a universal, enforced moral code not atomization and nihilism. I didn’t even feel anything when all those faggots got shot up in Florida.

As has been said before Islamic societies are superior because they are taking over dying western cultures. What’s the percentage of Europeans in Iran? What’s the percentage of Muslims in Germany?

>Things are true based on how many people believe it.

I learn something new on Veeky Forums every day.