Jesus Christ, Do Some Fucking Research

All of you morons asking "what should I buy" and just listening to people on Veeky Forums, are fucking retarded.

It is unbelievably stupid to invest your money in things you have no rational evidence for believing it will improve.

I'm looking at the catalog, and there are a dozen different "Nooo Veeky Forums u promised me, why is my coin down" threads. YEAH, BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T HAVE A RATIONAL PLAN. JUST BUYING RANDOM COINS DOESN'T MAKE YOU MONEY. THERE ARE SUCH THINGS AS MARKET FACTORS YOU DUMB FUCKS.

I'm just glad I get to rake in money off you dumb retarded cuckold motherfuckers who have no concept of rational decision making. Fuck you. I'm going to buy your daughter with your money.

It really is true that investing is a process that moves money from stupid, inferior people to intelligent, superior people.

Its okay im taking their money

This.

I see no real use for ARK, WTC, etc. These are just knockoff coins that people buy to try to recreate gains made by real coins (BTC, ETH, etc).

Seriously, at least IOTA has some new and novel shit. ARK, OMG, what the fuck are the real purpose of these coins?

I researched it you stupid ass faggot, and it solves the oracle problem.
What more do you want?

>by real coins (BTC, ETH, etc).
what makes a "real coin" more real than any other?

People and businesses using them to conduct real business.

Not pump and dump schemes.

I like this guy.
Buy weed stocks!

bumping because most of Veeky Forums needs to hear this or they will continue burning money.

>muh LINK, go upppp!
>muh OMG, why -30% loss??? ;_;

Meanwhile I trade stocks and bitcoin only, based on real factors and mathematical analysis, and I make very satisfactory profits.

>Muh bubble chart meme

Dude look into weed stocks. There is alot of money to be made in that industry. the question is what company will make the money?

>It is unbelievably stupid to invest your money in things you have no rational evidence for believing it will improve.

>mfw been timing takeoffs perfectly and made 3x on elix, 2x on link, 2x on coss

feels good taking new fags and dumb peoples money.

OP ANSWER ME THIS SINCE YOUR SO FUCKING SMART LOOK AT XRP ON BITTREX BEING MANIPULATED AF BY A WHALE ALREADY DROPPED 2400 IN BTC VOLUME CHECK THE MEME LINES TECHNICALLY IT SHOULD BE FALLING TO THE FLOOR WHAT DO U DO THEN. YOU KNOW NOTHING WHALES CONTROL ALL pic related

>look at ta for this coin on this one specific site that isn't even a top exchange for said coin

never gonna make it

Not op. Whales do control all. alt coins, BTC, gold, USD are all controlled by whales. The bigger a market tends to get the more rational the whales become

teach me please senpai

bumping

>THERE ARE SUCH THINGS AS MARKET FACTORS YOU DUMB FUCKS.

Trading crypto is PURE spectulation. Someone doing whatever has nearly as much chance to make profit than someone who '''''''''''understand market factors'''''''''''''

I just started a couple weeks ago. My strategy going forward is as follows

>2 long term holds at all times that seem to have future potential
>a lump of ETH/BTC sitting around that I dump into a shitcoin that looks like its at a good entry point and about to go up in price, then wait for at least 5% gain, hold out longer if it looks like it still has momentum
>dump it as soon as i see the sell orders piling up, or if dips too far below my initial investment with decreasing volume
>repeat

Is this good? I'm trying to play it slow and steady without getting greedy. When trading shitcoins I try to look for decent volume with a big buy wall.

Can we all just agree that ETH is the only good long term hold with real potential and not just speculative bs?

Look into your hearts. You know it to be true.

>market factor