Mfw remembering the Japanese Christians

>mfw remembering the Japanese Christians

>implying the japs didn't escape judaic ruin

>mfw we never got that Japanese girl seducing a Jesuit priest fanfic

Fuck that. East Asia has its own very respectable array of belief systems. I don't want to see them fall into abrahamic shit. Even now, I cringe when I see Korean Christians

Did you watch 'Silence' by Martin Scorsese? I was HEATED after watch that... i was on some real FUCK EVERYTHING JAPANESE for a little while. But anime is too good so I changed my mind.

kinda related: 1) I wonder if all the bad things that have happened to japan was judgment from God for all the evil that has taken place there.
2) When the book of revelation talks about water becoming bitter and killing animals and people could that possibly be referring to all the radiation that is being dumped into the ocean because of the leaky reactors in japan?

Honestly, this. I would hate to see a Christian east but it's growing there.

Siege at Hara Castle
>The shogunate troops then requested aid from the Dutch, who first gave them gunpowder, and then cannons.[12] Nicolaes Couckebacker, Opperhoofd of the Dutch factory on Hirado, provided the gunpowder and cannons, and when the shogunate forces requested that he send a vessel, he personally accompanied the vessel de Ryp to a position offshore, near Hara Castle.[12] The cannons sent previously were mounted in a battery, and an all-out bombardment of the fortress commenced, both from the shore guns as well as from the 20 guns of the de Ryp.[13] These guns fired approximately 426 rounds in the space of 15 days, without great result, and two Dutch lookouts were shot by the rebels.[14] The ship withdrew at the request of the Japanese, following contemptuous messages sent by the rebels to the besieging troops

>mfw remembering the European Christians killing Jap Christians

SWAMP
JEWS

>Animism and fetishism under different names

Wow... so cultured...

Besides the Dharmic faiths and Chinese pantheon Asia has very little indigenous religion of merit.

Source: my big brain lemao

U wot m8? Nip Christians are alive and well.

and if they were Muslims?

>mfw East Asia avoided the Semitic disease while Europe was completely consumed by it

Nip Muslims are alive and well.

They are mostly immigrant and diplomats from Malaysia and Indonesia.

Those catholics probably deserved it

>comparing soulless gooks to honorable japanese

this desu. if they ever became a majority they would genocide any Japanese who's not a Catholic.

If anything, they will convert to protestant immediately when they heard about the divine right of the King.

“No”

German priests were pretty well accepted in Japan during WWII. One of them even helped lead relief efforts after Hiroshima.

kirishitans BTFO

t.okugawa

>tfw remembering the zoroastrians, mandaeans, and manichaeans
fuck
they need to come back