BOOOIIII

BOOOIIII

Will the relationship manager help you get your first GF?

I still didn't get anything, but I registered like 15min before closing so maybe they'll still processing

>documents has been approved
that's a nice shitcoin you got there

shitcoin who the fuck cares

you're just gonna dump it in any online trashcan like yobit anyway

oh yeah Boi look at the fud you're generating. I'm in too keep the fud going

>has

daily reminder that presale whales like anime-chan bought AST at a 30% discount. enjoy your bags.

Nice copy paste FUD keep posting pls

This

thats why buying ICOs is retarded when private investors get 50% of the total supply. I will buy this after it gets dumped on the exchange.

no it isn't because those private investors have a vested interest in the coin's success. If they just dump immediately they could be prosecuted and while that is still very unlikely, doing as such puts a stain on their reputation in the technical financial world. This shit is going to increase dramatically once it hits an exchange as there are plenty of people who missed out the registration, are foreigners, or are completely unaware of this project that has promise

is it gonna be traded on their platform on some other exchanges?

no some centralized exchange will be listing it

>If they just dump immediately they could be prosecuted

animechan isn't a whale.

>If they just dump immediately they could be prosecuted

if only they did user then alt coins wouldnt be a joke and we wouldnt have this horrible pump and dumb problem.

what if animechan is some old billionaire? try to picture that, some old classy guy, who goes golfing in the weekends, but also roleplays as an anime girl, giving investment advice to losers on the internet.

i've got 3 whitelisted emails for sale, 0.5 ETH each, you need to do the KYC.

email: [email protected]

>0.5 ETH

you on drugs bro?

I wonder how she feels knowing that she is largely responsible for turning a bunch of akward neets that don't even lift into the next class of new money millionares

I guarantee you it's a dude with some serious personality and genger disorder

too much? not sure how to price these... i'll do 0.3 eth like request

Is Airswap ICO available for US?

fuck that. 0.5 is good

Nope.

lol you're def on drugs boii

it's usually 0.3 eth preKYC, 0.5 with approved KYC. that's the going rate on whitelist trader slack at least.