Start the first world war

>start the first world war
>pin the blame on germany
>oppress your other slavs in the pan-slavic state after the war up until a genocide forces balkinization
wtf is their problem?

Plenty, but nothing related to that, as none of that's true.

Look up the July crisis and have your unlearned mind blown.

They're hit with extreme inferiority complex for many reasons which makes their foreign politics very autistic

>they were occupied, enslaved, etc. during their entire existance
>their script is derived from bulgarian, while they're language is a version of croatian
>they don't have anything original that could be considered "serbian", rather copied things from their neighbors or other nations
>they're original name was "servus", meaning a slave

they are like a story of a molested puppy, once grown they become the molestor. In serbia's case however, they failed at that part too

I'm not sure if you are actually retarded or just poorly baiting...

I think he nailed it actually. What part is wrong?

Literally every?

I mean the occupied part ain't that wrong. Not their entire existence of course, they had a pretty interesting Empire at one point but they've certainly been subjugated a good chunk of modern history.

and the name being derived from "servus" was correct iirc
the langauge/script too somewhat

>an irrelevant prince just got killed in some Balkan shithole, better declare war on the whole world

Prince and his wife, also pregnant. That is just not good.

What is your background in lingistic studies?

Sorry to bother again, but before writing anything I would just like to know your background in liguistics, comparative languages and geopolitics, just to know if you’re baiting or really uninfomed. The inferiority complex is kinda true, but again there are reasons for it.

>archduke
>irrelevant
Also, it was Austro-Hungary that chimped out, which caused Russia to chimp out which caused Germany to chimp out.

Implying you know ancient and modern greek, latin and can analize and read proto slavonic language reconstructions from church slavonic*.

Wait. Then why the urge for a thread?

Germany told Austria-Hungary to chimp out and Germany chimped out the hardest

>start the first world war
Wrong
>pin the blame on germany
That's a lie
>oppress other slavs
Only after they decided to break the Union, only ones that had it rough were Bosnian muslims and to some degree Croatians but Serbs ultimately suffered more.
>their script is derived from bulgarian
So? Are you implying that Croatia has it's own script? Or any other European country for that matter other than Greece and Georgia?
>their language is a version of croatian
You're just butthurt it's always gonna be called serbo-croatian
>they don't have anything original that could be considered serbian
Butthurt
>original name was "servus" meaning slave
brainlet

Here are some pic's of Belgrade before and after Tito

A Cr*atian while pampering his own country