Blockfolio thread

Post your blockfolio and shilling shitcoins if u want

Go all in on LINK dummy

trade shit coins for BTC and ETH

this

OP u gonna regret it in a years time, do it

R8 my bags

Im never gonna sell the 1btc. I bought ut at 120usd. Yes I should have bought more. I think link Will be good, hopefully sibos will make it rocket. Now TRX is chinese and pretty new. They have a national holiday right now, so im hoping for good gains the coming week

>Bitbay
Yes! I'm not the only retard on this board!
>Waiting patiently while writhing in agony

Not a shit coin, but look into Obsidian.

Obsidian is a project designed to utilize the block-chain to provide for anonymous services. The development team behind Obsidian is working on an application that can utilize the block-chain to allow for anonymous messaging, anonymous money transfers, and even the transfer of multimedia files such as pictures, videos, and music. Obsidian is more than just a token and the messenger/wallet application that the developer team is working on. Obsidian also stands to be a platform for developers to utilize so that they can build applications which stand to benefit from privacy.

You don't need marketers watching everything you buy, or police listening to & reading everything you say and share. If you want to spend your money on women and wine or arrange shitposting, you can get things done. Privately.

Imagine being able to purchase things off of craigslist without giving up your phone number or message vendors on the DarkMarket without using annoying PGP methods. Anonymous shopping on your phone for anything: prostitutes, drugs, nudes, and anything else your heart would desire. If this project succeeds, all the underworld will have a new playground for communication, information transfer and all sorts of other grey market enterprises activities completely anonymous (literally billions of dollars in data and business outside of the power of the government can become movable overnight when this project succeeds).

That $4000 CAD is in the LATOKEN ICO.

I will unironically ride this shit down to 0 sats

>Not a shit coin
>Obsidian
kek

I'm so done with crypto. My initial investment was €450 (about $520). Fuck this shit. I might as well might a stockpile of snes mini and sell them for double the price. They're easy to find where I live. Fuck shitcoins.

*might as well buy

Just holding now.

Remember how BNB went 10x?

Kucoin is next. Walton new exchnage token . pays dividends.

not on coinmarketcap yet. kucoin.com

thank me later

Stratis? Waves? C'mon, man. You're in coins that have already skyrocketed. Go all in with something like Chainlink - you never tried it with Walton, COSS, Loopring...?

Welcome to club 21.

why even have the coins after dash? everything else looks pretty good tho

I keep meaning to get BTC but then I spend it all on altcoin.

Probably gonna get a couple thousand Link next.

Oi

Kinda agree. At the time a friend of mine was buying and I just said fuck it and bought a little of whatever he bought. TKN has been a pretty solid purchase, but SC and DGB are meet loses.

I was doing fine with NEO before it came crashing down like pretty much everything else. I did make gains with WAVES. I bought them at $3.19. If I hadn't, it would be an even worst shitfest.

also, I only use bittrex.

ODN will recover any day now, right fellas?

Yeah, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of the moon, I shall fear no red candles...

not terrible. bet you wish you had held onto more of that btc

Initial investment was 5k in May

Here's my yolo portfolio, gods be good to my shitcoins.

Nice coss user

Well done.
Do you plan to continue to trade, or to just watch your most trusted coins grow?

Another TRX holder.
Pls let us be rich next week

If that was my portfolio I'd probably hold on to BCH for just a little longer, but definitely sell everything below XMR for some coin that's currently being shilled on Veeky Forums...

It's my pile from ICO. My only regret is that I didn't go all in.

fucking good call on VEN

Trackr (TKR) and INXT best shitcoins right now

Rate

When i started out i got carried away and put most of my portofolio into shitcoins. I learned a few lessons but overall i got lucky. Trying to avoid day-trading and generaly go for safer bets nowdays. Discipline is the key

Thanks user. I'm a wagecuck so what I'm doing is buying crypto each week and alternating between BTC and alts, this way BTC will stay king unless one of the alts really decides to moon.

Sold part of my bmc stack doing nothing for play money in coinexchange shitcoins, hence im up 50%. I'm still accumulating while the price is going sideways and no one is making threads.

Recover? It went up like 400% in a few days then corrected. Still over 3x ico a week after it hit an exchange

Plus:

30000 ICX
35200 WAN
8 ETH

Rate me. Million in a year or what?

I can’t wait to dump my vericoin. I took a shot and I’ve been holding it so long. Posw bought at ~1200 Satoshi, so doing good there. And just praying kmd gets me to permanent retirement.

Please rate, should I put more in link?

Forgot pic

I'm happy about you guys, but I can't help but feel some envy. Such high gains within a few months are incredible. Hopefully, I'll manage to catch a moon mission, because most of my coins are plain boring.

damn user why tf you holding so much kmd?

rate me fegs.

atleast to me everything seems to eventually follow bitcoin. I guess im just partial to the OG

Isnt LAToken a scam?

what makes you think BMC is doing anything? I was holding about 5000 BMC for quite awhile and the shit was stagnant as fuck. Wasn't feeling optimistic and sold it off for a small profit like a week ago.

Thought about it. Everything is in paper wallets and it's just a waste of my time.

Can day traders participate in this thread?

Good job on those gains user, how'd you manage it?

Carefully and by not coming to or listening to biz

Throw everything into Coval if it dips hard again under 100. Thank me later.

Started from the bottom now we here...

Did I fuck up?

Why is GW the logo for CAD?

Why do you guys with like $20 buy 5-10 different coins...dump that shit into one coin to yolo with and get a fucking job.

How so? LAToken shut down their ICO to Americans the last few days, but anyone who got in earlier is still guaranteed their tokens.

tfw no one is going all in on ETH and it will fucking skyrocket in 2 weeks

ya i still got a week to move my bags back into eth

i got scared when it started pumping the other day though

Comfy af

>NEO
Get a green lambo as a sign of appreciation

Flik about to moon

you mean those two above you? those aren't dollars, those are in btc

does everyone here think that obsidian is over?

HA. POOR FAGS holding bags

why it that tho?

why do you have 20$ positions?
Good job, btw.

Do you not know how the market works at all? It fucking pumped x8 it is a pullback..

That ETH represents 6.8 ETH of Wan, 14ETH of Enigma, 4ETH of Alphelion and 2ETH of LAtoken

Ark SELL WALL GONE ATM

Want me to hold those bag for u?

Pretty outdated portfolio, I believe. I would some guidance

ODN
How does that feel?

This is best advice I've ever seen.

Honestly, something is probably gonna make it.

Tfw student with little investement power :( would like to put more in