Spend all my weekly crypto gains on weed

>spend all my weekly crypto gains on weed

How do I quit this garbage? This is literally going to prevent me from becoming even middle class

Put it on an easily visible place, every time you wake up and pass through it you'll see it. Then you'll think to yourself "No, not this time."

That's how my grandpa quit smoking.

Just think about all the deadbeats who smoke weed daily. I really like weed but thinking that I share a common hobby with such plebeians helps me quit.

Become a better trader. And don't spend your gains on junk but reinvest it. If you make 5% profit a day, you will see massive gains in 3 months. A man that does not day trade, is a man without a lambo

Stop cashing out. Smoke less weed, faggot.

its in front of me always

I hate other potheads, but Ive smoked dailey for well over 5 years now, its so hard to stop

dont give me that compounding interest meme. I am a good trader but 60% of my weekly gains go to weed

You're not a good trader, you fucking brainlet. Cashing out 60% will only slow down your gains.

Can you share some trading tips bro, do u trade any shitcoins or just the main 3 BTC LTC and ETH?

why not grow it instead of spending on it?

Stop smoking joints. The only people who have a problem smoking more than is in their budget are 100% joint users.
Pipes are best for portability, costs and quantity control.

>dont give me that compounding interest meme.
its the most powerful monetary force on the planet you arrogant faggot now excuse while i smoke this weed.

lmao, I see you are retarded
I make lets say 0.1 btc one week which is typical. I cash out maybe 4 million satoshi to 200 dollars and then purchase weed. The other goes to my savings wallet, not trading account

sorry, zero sum game

I do but my weed sucks

dumbass. if you try to keep up compounding interest for more than 3 trades you have a great chance of losing everything. I keep my trading balance stagnant and put my gains into savings

Get a fucking dynavap like a non-pleb you fucking peasant

how much are you trading if you can make .1 a week?

>I am a good trader but 60% of my weekly gains go to weed
>good trader

0.7 bitcoin

i stopped weed 4months ago, made me lazy and feel like shit fucking trash makes u stay a poorfag

Quitting weed is tough man. I was smoking an 1/8th of concentrate a week and it was draining my wagecuck money. It took me getting deathly ill for 2 weeks to be able to stop, because I was literally too sick to smoke. I t breaked for 2 weeks and now I just take 1 hit every night. I make a gram last me 1-2 weeks now, and I'm putting all the money I used to spend in crypto. Just try to cut back to night time only. After a while you'll stop wanting to get high during the day.

You'll also get way higher if you cut it back. I was barely maintaining a buzz throughout the day even taking a dab every 30 min- 1 hr.

It won't be easy but do it for yourself bro. Don't let weed be the reason you missed the gainz train

start making edibles
>get three times as high off half as much bud as you'd usually smoke
>lasts the entire day instead of twenty minutes
>tasty

thank you user, Ill remeber these words

>implying I can even get high anymore

Judging by your poor impulse control you're fucked u filthy degenerate

I know that feel, been smoking daily since i was 15 now 21. Don't regret it tho.

>every time you get income
>use the money to buy some silver bars
>store that shit in a safe and hide that shit
>repeat ad infinitum

Bam, magical increasing money supply that wont lose to inflation

The better alternative

>get a vape
>1g will last you multiple sessions, possibly a week at least
>when its ABV, use it to make edibles
>get high as fuck again

Profit

I started about same time
Im 24 and now just starting to regret it

>tfw all you want to do in life is grow weed indoors but live with parents and they're bitches about it even tho fully legal state

JUST

make it so inconvenient to obtain that you will never buy it. its really fool proof.

silver is horrible investment, especially psychical silver

I have a vape... it actually makes me smoke more even faster so I dont use it anymore

cant, for only 50 bucks I get 5 grams delivered to me in 10 minutes from my local clinic

I've wanted to for a while but they're pretty expensive. My weed-saving alternative is gravity bongs.

That just means you have no gains.
How much weed can you really, really smoke a day, if you are a major stoner and exclusively smoke inefficient joints, maybe 2.5 grams? So you're spending $25 a day

you can buy an Arizer Solo for around $100 on ebay

Silver is not meant for investing but rather as a store of wealth.

How though? I smoke every day and only spend about 200 bucks a year on mid-high grades.

10 grams a week

who the fuck said I used joints? I use my bong

holy shit 50 bucks for clinical shit? you are gettin ripped off. go cancel your subscription and tell your dealer you can't be buyin so much. You can't afford that luxury if want more than you have as is.

Once I got prescribed antidepressants my tolerance quadrupled

broke faggot lol

Thats a reasonable price for top shelf sativa moonrocks, and its delivered very quickly

the top shelf sativa + occasionally Ill buy a gram of oil, are all that affect me

weed vape, big savings, small cravings

(get a vapcap)

Are you retarded?
The purpose of my post is to establish an absolutely upper maximum on how much weed you could be smoking. Joints are much less efficient than a bong.

Notice how I estimated 17.5 grams a week and you only use 10. If you spend $100 a week on weed and that's the majority of your gains you have a fucking problem my man

I would skip meals because I felt bad about spending money all the way up until I had 30k in crypto

If you can't manage to consume a drug that's not even fucking addicting in moderation, it won't take much to get your weak mind hooked on some actual drug. I honestly don't know what to tell you. If you don't change yourself (which you seem to be incapable of), you probably shouldn't even stop smoking weed, since you'd just be looking for some kind of replacement (not necessarily a drug) that will kill you eventually.

dont assume things brainlet. lots of people are addicted
Ive done every drug, weed is the only thing that Im addicted to

25 here, i take extra weekend shifts every 2nd weekend couse smoking. Take breaks, every month don't smoke weed for about 5 days, it sucks to build up an infinite tolerance.

I have horrible withdrawls, even 1 day is too much

>lots of people are addicted
>weed is the only thing that Im addicted to
Can't you read, you illiterate fuck? Weed isn't addictive. If you experience withdrawal symptoms, you're hopeless. Retards like you are the reason why weed is still illegal in so many countries.

It's plausible that his emotional dependence on weed has nothing to do with actual physical addictiveness

Case and point. He's a weak minded fuck.

kekked, you know nothing about weed then, you listen to the stuttering pothead propaganda

a certain percent of people get addicted and experience withdrawal symptoms. Thats also not why its illegal retard

crypto actually helped me to stop

> smoke weed nightly
> successful 6 figure job
> plump 6 figure bankroll from crypto

Don’t blame weed for your fuck ups. Blame yourself.

Tbh, I only stopped because something stupid happened to me after I smoked. You need to either muster your full strength or an external catalyst must happen to you that would make u want to quit. Otherwise, you will forever be stuck in the weed loop

>addicted to weed

>he isn't addicted to the gains

Stop taking drugs or just buy a synthetic cannabinoid like AB-FUBINACA instead. Dose it volumetrically with an e-cig or take it orally like an edible. Much cheaper, but you might eventually get cancer or some shit like that.

I smoked daily since I was about 12, quit for about 6 months in 7th grade but went back, now 19 recently went on a trip that kept me away from pot; I literally couldn't eat, I wasn't hungry, but I knew I should eat and when I did I would physically gag. This is bad. I am severally under weight already. Came back and knew I should keep myself from smoking and see a nutritionist and get a good eating habit, but I make wax so all of my smoking needs are free and actually make me money... I am stuck in a very unheathy loop that will probably kill me of malnutrition in my 30s...

>Thats also not why its illegal retard
What the fuck is even your argument? All I'm saying is, it's illegal because there are so many weak minded fucks out there (who believe in them being addicted to a substance that's not addictive hard enough it's real to them). You can't possibly deny that's the go-to reason for most politicians (or people in general) that are against the legalization of drugs. I could make an hour long montage of the official drug commissioner of my country alone stating this argument over and over.

I've got friends who use actual drugs in moderation for years now. It helps them to cope with stress. Stress that you (and I) probably haven't experienced yet. Most of them have no issues at all staying clean for weeks or months, maybe even longer, if their job allows them to relax.

You'll never understand just how ridiculous you and people like you are in my eyes.

can u get me a job? :)

>it's illegal because there are so many weak minded fucks out there (who believe in them being addicted to a substance that's not addictive hard enough it's real to them). You can't possibly deny that's the go-to reason for most politicians (or people in general) that are against the legalization of drugs

I can't confirm that it is but I don't trust you on that.

Right in the feels. Honestly been there. 20+ years of heavy daily use (yes, am oldfag). What surprised me most is how easy it was to quit. Having dealt with other additions (fucking cigs amirite?) - once you just step away for a week you'll be amazed at how much you don't really miss it. Nowadays a few hits puts me into outer space, and due to this I find that I want to do it less and less often. As others here have said its generally more about emotional dependence than physical addiction. Just try to step away for a week or two as an experiment - and really ask yourself if you want to jump back in after spending some time away from dat sweet mmj - good luck

Anyways, if you want to change something about the situation you're in, you've been told by others how to do exactly that: Lower your tolerance by practicing abstinence at least for a couple days starting right now and slowly try to reduce your consumption overall. There's no other way and I keep on trying to tell you it's really not that difficult as long as we're talking about weed, because it's a drug with no (physical) withdrawal symptoms (whether you choose to believe that or not). If you can't even do that, nobody will be able to help you, especially not some strangers who are busy screwing themselves over all day on an image board.

Just smoke less, faggot. Getting high every day is disgusting and unproductive. I find getting high only on weekends is very therapeutic though

Ignorance is bliss.

nigger why would I listen to you when you are just spewing false information all thread?

there was a brief period of time a few years ago where I didnt smoke for 2 months.. I was so bored I couldnt stand it, no matter what I did, the boredom never stopped, and I had to go back in

also the nightmares every night..

ill respond because I can relate to this,

I used to smoke/drink alot on the daily. Personally, it was during a time of great emotional depression and used smoke/drink to cope.

I then came up on opportunity that I had to put my 100% into in order for me to be successful. It was either I do this goal or I'm gonna be a rotting piece of shit for a long time. I chose the first option so I gave it my all. I noticed weed/drink would not allow me to be 100% so I stopped. It wasn't a forceful stop either, it like I was motivated by myself to stop.

Couple months go by and I'm doin pretty fucking better then before. I'll occasionaly smoke/drink when socializing or just for the fuck of it, but its never as bad as before. I still have my priorities in order.

Thanks for listening and hope you find the right path for you

Only way to quit once your weed habit gets this bad is getting arrested and put on probation

You are dehydrated. drink distilled water.

Buy an ounce, sell half. Boom, free weed, thousands of college students do it.

This isn't the ark community manager thread again is it?

Or buy less weed to increase your trading stack

>tfw graduated college and growing weed in a room and planning on selling it but realize i dont have any friends or anyone to sell it to

grow it you lazy shit

buy something syntetic in darknet, it very cheep