fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marie-Cessette_Dumas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

NOUS

Hi Satan.

he is a nigger

ÉTAIENT

ROIS

"Étions"

Because his father couldn't legally take him into France, he sould him to a ship's captain as a slave, then bought him back once they arrived at their destination.

The face of the horse btw

we wuz revolutionaries 'n sheet

I thought the "WE," meme was all about false historical claims? It seems to arise now regardless of the matter at hand, so long as blacks are involved.

>shitposters don't give a shit about meme accuracy
wow

it pretty much became some end all be all insult thanks to /pol/, to be thrown about whenever someone brings up black people in historical contexts outside of slavery of Africa, under the assumption its all forced "diversity".

The funny thing is that his descendant, Alexandre Dumas(writer), is the one who said that Africa begin at the Pyrenees.

>The funny thing is that his descendant, Alexandre Dumas(writer), is the one who said that Africa begin at the Pyrenees.

In the vein of 'takes one to know one', I'd believe him on that account.

That's a false attribution

No, "WE" meme was about false historical claims of Afrocentrists, then about false historical claims, then about historical claims in general (on Veeky Forums) and it also became about anything related to Blacks (outside of Veeky Forums).
So now you have two version of the meme that branched from the same one.

The "biography panel" on his mother's wiki page is pretty brutal...
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marie-Cessette_Dumas

he was a dumbass HAHA

That is pretty interesting.

He sold his 4 children and his wife, and bought back only one... Such was love back then.