cool surname, really catchy

a hero rivaled only by Nero

>I'm not a truck

>Milhous
he's not a meme.

Ended the Vietnam scam.

Apologised.

not on the rock, man

He was better than that faggot Humphrey and Cuckgovern.

he looks kinda intimidating in a way

The President of our hearts

Yeah, see the Donald do that.
Didn't grab 'em by the Pussy.

Adored his wife,
Pat Nixon

He created the EPA and started the War on Cancer

He didn't have a Twitter account

It's harder to say something bad.

Was not a crook.

>started the bioweapons research and development squad
the whole baby-boomer era was apocalyptic

What was his presidency like leading up to his wiretapping scandal? Was he liked? What did he do well and what did he fail at?

Nice.

Put a man on the moon

hated and feared to this day for his iron-like fist that pummeled boomers to death

Best president ever, we could be in Mars or Moscow if he had not resigned

In the 40's and 50's, he assraped commies like Richard Thundercock Nixon, with a vengeance, so much so that the pinks are still openly buttsore about it, 70 years later.

He's dead, and the only good Nixon is a dead one.

The most experienced president in the history of U.S, as the only two term VP and president elect. The architect behind GOPs survival past Eisenhower.

> Was he liked
He won 49 states in his re-election
> What did he do
Opened China, appeased USSR, first president to visit Poland/Hungary/Romania/China, expanded Vietnam war to Cambodia to end it, engineered Chilean coup, SALT 1 (first nuclear limitation agreement), started orienting Egypt towards US.

In domestic affairs: creation of EPA, landing on the moon, abolishing gold standard, price controls that failed to rein inflation, created a lot of safety and environment regulations, started aligning Southern whites with republicans.

Most of the domestic affairs listed were enacted by Congress over his objections and opposition.

He delayed the end of the Vietnam War by going to the South Vietnamese leader and telling him to hold off on Johnson's peace initiatives because he could ensure them better terms which is literally treason but nobody really focuses on that.

What are you, queer-o?

He and Kissinger were the only US presidents to have a serious interest in foreign policy. The two were practically academics of foreign policy. Every US presidency since Nixon has been absolute garboge

He rose to the White House from near-poverty, raised by a single mother.

>Kissinger
>US president

I got some news for ya

One of the most effective president we've ever had.

The only President we've had.

Top 5 20th century president

Oops. No I mean the duo and presidency singular.

I heard that when Ford moved into the oval office following Dick's resignation, he was mortified to find that Nixon, who did not want to get up often, would pee directly onto the floor under his desk. The pee would simply soak into the carpet and dry partially before Nixon would have to go again.
Significant modeling was necessary.

I heard that once, Nixon demanded the Turkish ambassador's meal be stuffed with firecrackers as a joke. The kitchen staff refused, as Nixon wanted to surprise him, and they thought he would die if he cut into it. Nixon got so mad he had to be restrained by the SS.

I heard one time Nixon tried to bribe some US marines to dress up as Vietcong soldiers for a private performance and when they didn't comply,he took out a baton and started swatting around the oval office

His middle name gave us a classic Simpsons character

Domestically he was probably our last genuinely liberal president.

He died.

The least corrupt president in last 50 years

Awsome voice to imitate

He threatened too many anti-American Jewish interests hence why Jewish Hollywood and the media sought to damage his name.

hes practically a deity, actually.

'tis God 'tis Goddess

He gave out a Tricky Dick Fun Bills to everyone.

what? rock on, man

Established relations with China and was by all accounts not an evil person who was trying to do good things. He was just a psychotic son of a bitch. But compared to LBJ and Bush Jr., he wasn't as bad.

He didn't get to go to jail

Dick made Yorba Linda great again
and He advanced women's rights.

Richard Nixon Presidential Library and Museum

Knew how to ramble incoherently like the best of them.

Liberal here.

He's one of the best pure politicians in our nation's history.

LBJ actually knew that Nixon did this and could of outed him. But he didn't for some reason, probably because of the times where if it got out that the president found this information out illegally it would cause more problems. Plus LBJ probably felt Nixon should end this war as soon as possible.

another reason I hate stormfags. You cant call out Israeli/jewish interest groups in a reasonable manner without being associated with paranoid retarded neo-nazis.

He opened diplomatic ties with China.

I choose to believe all of this

This always seemed fishy. Lbj was afraid to give out information that would lead to the victory of the candidate he supported? The same guy who would drive suicidally, who would have dick measuring contests and who was destroyed by his handling of Vietnam. I think he wanted that info leaked real or not.Btw he knew his career was tainted by the war so he didn't run again. He had nothing to lose from freely giving out the info. Is the embassy call confirmed? Is there reading material to get me informed?

having a large penis made him complacent.

Basically the last decent President we've had, Carter not included. Shame his paranoia got the better of him.

That was Howard Hughes paranoia.
We told him Dick was against it.
Anyway PanAm is old news.

Air West, Hughes Air West,
Hughes Airwest, not TWA.

Absolutely true

Original /jp/sie