Am I an actual retard

Bought XLM at ATH, and been averaging down ever since... is this the right move, how fuckked am I??
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAh

You will be ok =)

IRON HANDS!

You'll be fine...don't make it worse with irrational trades. Try and average the cost down with more money, and if you're feeling level headed then try and increase your stack with trades. I've been slowly adding more to my stack all day doing this

I hope you're trolling and didn't actually sell your precious Link for this piece of shit.

seems to slowly be going up rn, pray for new ath

user THE STRESS IS REALLY GETTING TO ME

shhhhhhhhhhhh
it's gonna be okay, user
we're headed to 2k sats soon, this is just a refueling before the true moon mission
we're gonna make it

you better sell this rally up, its the last you'll EVER see

heading to 700 now, slowly compared to last days rise, expect a dip to 550 on monday night to wed morning after that we go interSTELLAR to 2.5k ish. Thank me later.

In a week or two you'll be fine. You bought at the LOCAL ATH for this week and maybe the next, but it will resume it's climb I believe.

Thanks for pushing me through lads, was close to lessing at the bottom of the dip

momentum is increasing boyos

but muh palm beach reports

this coi8n is pure garbage

110k here, strap in.

>weak hand
>iron hand
I choose iron

Easy 1700 satoshi. Get in the run up boys !!

i went all in at the high, we will make it user

bet OP sold already

How does it feel knowing that the moment you sell it will launch to mars

Haven't sold but have been swing trading as suggested and managed to increase my max holding