How was I supposed to know COSS was going to go all the way back down to 19 cents after hitting 26 cents line an hour...

How was I supposed to know COSS was going to go all the way back down to 19 cents after hitting 26 cents line an hour ago.

I could have sold all 2550 of my coin and bought right back in.

Why are whales such fucking dicks and why are they ruining this coin

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/token/0x65292eeadf1426cd2df1c4793a3d7519f253913b#balances
thecryptosyndicate.com/meet-the-ambitious-binance-competitor-with-teeth-coss-io-coss/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Same.

What do I do? Keep holding coss or sell at a loss.

I'm scared.

you've been baited into a a p&d cause of elix and odn, well played

Sold most of mine at ATH. Feels good.

The Jade Emperor says take satisfaction in small gains.

Learn that well nigger.

Buy Link next time. 2x is better than -80%

thats why you want to buy at or near ATLs, I dunno if I'm just a God or lucky but every shitcoin I've bought in the last 6 months has pretty much been at the lowest point possible and I've always been at least a day ahead of mass shilling/hysteria. I don't even have to worry about these ups and downs on COSS because I bought all mine at like $0.09

anime chan told us on discord that coss is a scam, soooo, yeah. don't buy it

I really really want weak hands from Veeky Forums to leave.
Seriously sell your coss.
at a loss if need be idc
Coss is a longterm goldcoin you fuckin scrubs.
Go buy link.

etherscan.io/token/0x65292eeadf1426cd2df1c4793a3d7519f253913b#balances

dying laughing

that's what you get for not listening to TAfags

thecryptosyndicate.com/meet-the-ambitious-binance-competitor-with-teeth-coss-io-coss/

why do you guys seriously keep buying at the top.

go look at something that hasn't mooned yet, stop buying someone elses bags.

updated memes since this is the only thing you dumb pnd chasing cucks understand

tell me it's gonna be okay user

M8 if you want to sell coss for quick gains when it rises back up do so
get out
get the fuck out
I do not need your weak hands still holding this when we hit 100+

Sell at 30 cents or whatever you need to do to make profit and then gtfo. Piss off, leave the market, buy link, buy BTC for the fork do anything but hold coss. You want to be a kool kid and chase Pumpndumps then do so without having your filthy shitstained hands touching the glorious coss exchange. When OMG is 700, BTC 50,000, and coss is 400 I will personally slap you with my circumsized magic cock. You pathetic little shit. I should send you a rope and buy it with ETH on amazon you disgusting little maggot pile of filth.

I will buy your children in my ancap paradise for the price of 0.00001eth, I'll be firing them out of a cannon to paint my personnel COSS estate.
you are a poorfag and are destined to be so with your weak willed mentality of mediocrity. Abortion is a sin but so is your life. End yourself kiddo.

how do you pick your coins to get in on early user?

Didnt even know about COSS until a day ago

Coss is gonna be pump much harder i dont know when but this price doesnt satisfite owners of that platform for sure

remember that this is a zero sum game, for the guys at the top to make money, there has to be people at the bottom feeding it to them. If you're only learning about coins once there's a hundred threads an hour about that coin, it's already too late, you've officially become that pleb at the bottom feeding money to those at the top.

I can't tell you what to do but if you want to differentiate yourself from the herd you need to find ways of doing so. Think differently, approach differently, if you only heard about COSS a day ago your methodology is weak and you're like the 90% who end up losing money.

Change what you're doing. If you don't know how, start researching, use your brain, try to think outside the box and reevaluate. Good luck

We're still at around 20% of all time high. Wtf is this thread?

Lmao, weak poltards and normie fags.

Eh Veeky Forums is a good place to be ahead of the curve. Theres been like a million LINK threads here fore the past month and i still managed to get in at half of what its at now. Sold at ATH too, gonna buy back in soon.

I've tripled my money and i started 6 weeks ago. You're right about thinking differently and actually putting effort in being ahead of the curve...but its really not that hard to make money with this unless you're fucking retarded or like to gamble. All my gains are from OMG, KNC and LINK. As long as you pick solid shit you're fine. Along with not buying near ATH, not chasing pumps, understanding the market, not constantly selling at a loss, etc.

I just began to understand MC though, which is why now im trying to invest in some newer coins with Low MC but its obviously more risky.
The technology and whitepapers are still a bit beyond me and between the FUD, and shills it gets hard to determine whats real. I usually have to go by shills, marketing, team, community and MC i guess.

Discord link?

umad?

Bought in on 10/4 and am still holding confidently.

Just like every other coin that starts to rise, always people claiming its a PnD because they only started to see it posted on Veeky Forums after its rise and assume the rise just started from the already late-to-the-party posts they're seeing.