Chainlink the most shilled coin in /biz history

This has been the most shilled coin since ETH, and possibly surpassing it at this point. Did we really just make a lot of you fags extremely rich in 6-12 months from now, or are we all fucked?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nMlpTgxKtAY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't worry bro. LINK solves the oracle problem. This is huge.

we should make a smartcontract on link that books us all tickets to a party at sergeys place this time next year

Were you here when ETH was around $10?
It looks almost the same.

yeah I was. It was nonstop eth talk just like what im seeing now with link. It's insane

yup.

now put sergey face on the bear

Depending on the price, the smartcontract should either do this or setup livestreams for our suicides

>place small bomb inside your body, near your heart
>activates by a phonecall from the smartcontract

I predict Microsoft will add Chainlink as an Azure blockchain service just like ETH. If Microsoft does this, how much will Chainlink moon?

The first hard moon will put it around 40B before it bleeds to below ETH. If it actually does all the things the shills claim and it is being used by Swift that is a conservative estimate. It could change the whole crypto market.

If it doesn't do what they do say then it's going to be Bancor, DGB and Fucking Kids level Wojacks.

I can't really grasp the concept of an ethereum token having a higher value than ethereum itself...

It's basically the DGB of this season. And that's not a bad thing; if you got in on DGB at 200 sats and sold at 2000 sats during the expo, you made it big.

It may or may not, but come next year or 2 years from now if chainlink reaches what ethereums current market cap as of right now.

It would put each link at 85$

Screen cap this

t. newfag that wasn't here during peak digicancer

It was definitely like this in Jan 2016 for Eth yeah

how is chainlink anything like digibyte...

Veeky Forums hype drove both.

He's probably a NEET that couldn't finish highschool because of artifical difficulty

You probably weren't here during the ans/neo moon days

I can see this going to $20-50/LINK

It's hyped because it's the first LEGIT thing in a long time and it's a first mover. Everything else is a copy paste or variation of another coin.

It's an ETH token that functions on three blockchain. BTC,ETH and Hyperledger.

Market cap needs to be 6.5 billion to reach $20/LINK. Don't be silly.

XRP's market cap was like 3x that at a certain point...currently still 7 billion or something.

Link means that ark is 100% useless as far as i can tell

Veeky Forums I'm not playin around i'm so strapped for cash but is it worth it to gamble what i have on link? got roughly 800$ if it were to fail on me that'd be last time invest in crypto. please give me an honest answer.

i dunno if this is a moonshot or something but at the very least you can expect this to 5x in a year. i know that isnt much but thats what i think this coin's floor is.

Do it, what do you have to lose? Link will not bottom out, period

Where to buy link anons? Spam me your affliate links.

I like how you left out DGB, because that will never be surpassed

The floor is probably back to 10 cents assuming the conference is a disaster, and realistically you should still be able to cut your losses above that. On the other hand, the marketcap is small enough that this does have serious potential above the 45 centville it's hovering around. I mean, there are hundreds of coins you could gamble on, I don't care which you buy, but decide for yourself if you think there are better ones.

Disclaimer: LINK is my biggest altcoin hodl right now

10 cents the fuck. sergey would have to pull a glock in the conference to have that happen. there isnt much height to fall from the current marketcap since this isnt a shitcoin

honestly wait until Monday or tuesday for the dip.

lmao imagine if he pulled that shit. would be worth all my life savings, which doesnt amount to much but still

are posts like this serious?

are there really people who are browsing today that don't know how/where to buy link ?

>6-12 months

lmao like any of us have the attention span to hold a coin more than a month

we will be dumping our bags on reddit at $2 next month

That's my point. Absolute worst case, it will fall to ICO before people have a chance to sell. Realistically, a bad conference means something like 20 cent LINK. If 50% losses are enough to completely turn a person off of crypto, they probably shouldn't even be playing the game. A mediocre conference means something closer to sideways, maybe a 20% loss. And this is all assuming that everything stays at 45 cents right up to the day; with DGB, things pumped big the day before, so it's possible that a 50% from the peak means breaking even if you buy now.

But who the fuck really knows.

lol the dip was today morong, 10k is the new floor

You have no idea what u r talking about

honestly if it gets to $2 there is no way in hell im selling, its going to be proof of stake so i'll be able to virtually live off the dividends..

it's not proof of stake, you get link by running a node that helps the network solve the oracle problem. you do not need any link to run a node, although it helps add to your credibility if someone is running a more tech savy or advanced node than you with no links it could still hypothetically do more business than your cookie cutter node being staked with 300k link

you gotta actually do things apparently rather than just stake a coin

How does that work?

NOOOOOOOOOOO MOMMYYYYYYYYYYYYY MY LIIIIIIINK WHYYYYYYYYYYY. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YOU SAID I WOULD BE A BILLIONAIRE I HATE YOU ALL AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Someone help me please:
1) What is the coin for, functionally. That is, other than something to trade with people... does it have a purpose?
2) Isn't LINK an erc20 token? Meaning, isn't it essentially hitched on ETH and can't work autonomously?

The hype is getting me interested to buy in, but a 140 million cap erc20 token just screens 'run away'. It has all the markings of Bancor.

fuck off brainlet nonbeliever we don't want your money

go buy omg

Yeah, that's helpful.

Anyone actually have any answers to my questions? Also, what's the "Oracle Problem" thing?

No we're all retarded and this is a shit token. We have no idea what it's for. Sorry can't help you

1. Eth and smartcontracts. We all know smartcontracts are revolutoinary, but their use cases are limited. Smartcontracts are awesome, but they are confined within the blockchain and data on the blockchain. In otherwords, right now smartcontracts are "you send 1 eth and I'll send back 1000 McTokens", and this contract is verifiable/trustless/amazing but its stuck within the universe of Ethereum and the data Ethereum understands

2. It is possible to use external data to inform these contracts, but right now that process is centralized. This is a problem. Lets say the external data is a transaction of Dollars for ETH. So you send 300$ to bank account X, and then I send one Eth to your address. Right now you either do that through a third party (CoinBase), OTC (LocalBitcoins) or whatever else centrlized system you want to use.

Knocking out that centralization, where you have to trust someone, is THE key to SmartContracts having a real world use case. But how do you get that information -- the fact that the $300 has been sent -- onto the blockchain using data that the smartcontract understands?

3. Oracles. Right now the answer is "hey we can hire Oracle X to do the translation to represent this bank dollar transaction on the blockchain." The "oracle problem" with this is that you are 100% TRUSTING that oracle to act prudently. That they don't tamper with the data. So we can kill coinbase but now we have to trust the oracle instead of coinbase .This is a HUGE problem for Banks who want to get into blockchain but have to trust a centralized oracle to translate data. This Oracle can be hacked, falsified or defrauded.

1/2

its an oracle that translate/verifies data from outside the blockchain onto it, tldr it makes blochcchain shit usuable. idk the token shit

4. ChainLink - this service DECENTRALIZES that translation process of the Oracle. Now, the translation is trustless, and you have a trustless data feed that informs the trustless smart contract.

Multibillion dollar institutions can rely on distributed blockchain technology and know the data that informs their smart contracts is tamperproof.

So Thats what ChainLink does. ChainLink is the first decentralized Oracle that allows anyone to securely provide smart contracts with access to external data, off-chain payments, and really literally any other API you can dream up. Confirmation of delivery of an items (RFID, like Walton), confirmation of a wire being sent or received, interest rates from any central bank, sports scores, product/machine uptime, price of Eth/BTC in real time, weather patterns etc. Right now smart contracts are simple if/then functions where you go and manually do the if so the then comes back. Now with Oracles smartcontracts can automatically confirm or deny if then statements without any human interaction. Transactional automation for agreed upon terms on steroids.

Anyone can now engrain off-chain data directly onto the blockchain in an actually decentralized way and use that data to directly inform trustless smart contracts, and since the Oracle is decentralized you know the data feed is secure and you’re not concerned with tampering on the Oracle’s part. This is like a skeleton key to actualize the data on the blockchain and apply that data to real world use cases.

Watch this.
youtube.com/watch?v=nMlpTgxKtAY

Read up on the SWIFT connection and the advisors. This is a first class project and undervalued as fuck.

Saving this for any other newfag that won't bother to google for himself

why does it need a token?

Nice write up. Saved. Is this all theoretical or has there been a real world test that proves this actually works?

To make people rich.
And because there needs to be a unified currency for the network as there will probably be some sort of staking scheme.

Interesting stuff. Thank you. So, what does (or will) the coin be for?

theres nothing actually stopping sergey to changing his chainlink network to accepting a brand new token, whoops.

You mean besides his large personal stake in link and potential moon profits?

>change tokens
he still controls everything kek, also hes bound to sell out. you guys are fools if you think a bank will just suddenly use a decentralized system it cant control

> you guys are fools if you think a bank will just suddenly use a decentralized system it cant control

you know LINK is a winner when the FUD is a positive for LINK

this is exactly why LINK will be a winner because it allows them to join in the blockchain hype without giving up too much control

good luck on anybody using btc, hope you guys are able to get out of the escape pods when your moon mission eventually blows up

youre too far delusional and dont see how reality works in real life

So you're telling me there will be a mission? I don't mind bailing somewhere in high earth orbit

Are you kidding me? This is nowhere near OMG

so much sodium kek

I already made money and still holding a couple hundred since we were part of the group that mined bitcoin before you even heard of it

user youre the guppy here

well i'm a newfag and only bot like 25 bucks worth it so it'll be a learning experience either way

as if we didnt buy bitcoins as well fag, i bought that shit when it was $6 to 11 because I had no choice because I'm a poor fag that doesnt have paypal for a forum. a poor fag that discovered he has a shit load of bitcoin left

stop being salty with LINK

im not salty fag, Im telling you to think darknet rules. you faggots are driven by greed and dont understand the consequences or how the the fuck other people will move

> Im telling you to think darknet rules. you faggots are driven by greed and dont understand the consequences or how the the fuck other people will move

what? the fuck are you talking about

Only 9k wallets last time I checked