Easy money

a few whales have panic sold, there is cheap COSS to be bought on HitBTC and ED.

it's over 0.000700 ETH on Coss.io
it's 0.0005500 on HitBTC... Be quick this flash crash wont last.

The moon mission is still on for COSS.
First dividends get paid out in the next 24 hours. if all goes well, regardless off size of payouts this will go up.

>First dividends get paid out in the next 24 hours. if all goes well, regardless off size of payouts this will go up.
Pretty much.

Payout scheduled for the following block! (Info from COSS.io dashboard):

>The first Token Based Fee Split Allocation distribution is scheduled for Sunday, 08.10.2017, at Ethereum block 4,347,200.

What is this payout?

What are we receiving?

I own COSS but have no idea lol

Thanks.

All users start with a standard trading fee of 0.2% and as trading volume increase, the fee gradually declines to as low as 0.04%. The COSS merchant platform operates on a 0.75% fee derived from each transaction. 50% of this revenue is shared with COSS token owners.

Thank you.

Do we get paid in COSS or BTC or all tokens being used on the exchange?

This is why the price just took a dump. People don't even know what they are buying. they think its a p'n'd and don't realize it has a working exchange, dividends etc.

if you want dividends, you need to be holding your coins in the coss.io exchange, or follow their instructions on how to set up an offline wallet.

all tokens

The exchange is garbage and its only being used for coss

you should read the goddamn white paper of every single coin you buy

They pay out in the same crypto as the fee that's paid. So if their exchange deals in say 80% COSS 10% ETH 10% BTC etc. you get those same fractions as dividend payouts in those specific cryptos.

Also in order to get paid dividends on COSS you hold, it either has to be held on the coss.io exchange, or in MyEtherWallet but requires configuration in MEW (google it if you have it in MEW and haven't configured for coss dividends)

Also COSS is going to be huge, people don't fully understand the potential of these dividends if this exchange increases their daily volume exponentially over time. When they implement the point-of-sale crypto payment with hundreds of merchants it's only going up that much more. Plus crypto Mastercard coming soon which will add value to COSS. They also have one of the best whitepapers/roadmaps I've ever seen. This coin can only go up.

There is over 50 trading pairs, not bad for a new exchange its only been online a week. it has 2 million in volume, and only half that is COSS. Things can only grow from here.

When binance started, people said the same about bnb coin. Look at it now.

coss exchange will eventually be one of the top 5 exchanges whether you like it or not.

>whales
>panic sold

choose one

BNB is still at 60% of its ATH though I think it is a good coin med long term.

My point was.. people don't just use binance to trade BNB, But thats how they also started.

Buy COSS now while you can, it's not getting any cheaper

i always giggle at this, i highly doubt people who can control a currency would panic sell kek. its almost like Veeky Forums doesnt even understand what that term means.

>tfw I only bought 7k.
>tfw I wasted so much investment power in other shitty coins that won't moon for weeks
>like wtf do I need 10k fun tokens for?

What am I even doing with my life, Veeky Forums?

some whale started an avalanche of smaller whales.

it's good, weak hands are done with. Back to the moon mission.

I can't believe people are still calling this coin a scam. It literally has a working product, like you can't just scam a fucking exchange out of nowhere.

It's also only in beta, the finished product will moon this shit even more. 50 mill market cap by end of October.

Same

:(

is that your cat? whats its name?

My only worry is the exchange is fuck ugly and goes down a lot. I mean they will fix it but will they fix it before the hype dies?

I'd prefer the hype to die, so I can accumulate, they fix it, and then I shill like a demon.

That's essentially the best case scenario. I don't have enough right now

It's a brand new exchange. Nothing shady.
They have been doing maintenance, eg upgrading server for the influx of new users, adding trading pairs, setting up wallets for dividends

Yeah im thinking the same

Well I could say, "What is MtGox" but I think a lot of people either don't know of it due to being new or forgot about it.

Simply too shady a team with a shit exchange, unrealistic goals, and shillers. All I can see is Earth for this

should i buy w btc or eth? or am i retarded?

Eth is faster to get in your wallet

Isnt the founder the same guy who has pulled off multiple scams? I was all in before i heard that but now only hold a small amount on hitbtc

Ive read that the old coin VERS or something wasnt quite a scam. It had a business model of paying out transaction fees back when ETH was $10 and now its $300 and clearly that business model is not longer profitable..

U can find the devs proper response somewhere

exchange is shit? no. It's pretty fucking good actually.
What unrealistic goals? They have a working exchange / crypto payment processing service/ crypto MasterCard
COSS has a lot more going for it than 90% of coins. 90% have nothing and never will.
If you guys are too blind to see that, it's your loss.

i don't mind the exchange at all, yes depositing is a bit slow but they've said that's because they prioritize security over speed and keep most coins in cold wallets. They'll likely improve their speed and efficiency in time. Honestly I like this exchange better than Bittrex and Liqui and a bunch of other shitters. Favorite right now's probably Binance though, and maybe not a popular opinion but I actually like coinexchange as well.