Tether is dead. Buy $CASH

Cream Capital is developing Cream Cash ($CASH) and it's going to put Tether to shame.

It's 1 to 1 with the dollar and is issued by a fully decentralized app. Send ETH to the smart contract and it returns the dollar value of ETH deposited in CASH. Want to withdraw your CASH? Send it back to the same smart contract and it destroys the CASH tokens and returns the dollar value of CASH in ETH. No transaction fees or anything.

Stake your CASH in their exchange and generate CREAM as a reward for doing so. CREAM is another layer of transactability in the token ecosystem.

CASH has an uncapped supply and will increase and decrease.

CREAM is fixed at 100 million and the only way to get it is by staking the stable CASH currency.

Tether is fully centralized and the company literally generates no revenue. If they go bankrupt, your precious stable USDT become worthless bags.

CASH is a dApp and doesn't need a company to run it for it to work.

Cream Capital is adding million of dollars to the dApp to ensure liquidity even if the markets pull back.

This is the next wave. And I'm buying into the ICO. You're literally stupid if you know about this one and don't partake.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/GhostfaceKillah/status/916409165593145345
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not to mention Cream Capital is building the world's largest crypto ATM network that will generate $25 million per year when they reach the 800 machine target. They've already got 800 locations in the US ready.

They have said they will use funds from the ATM business to keep providing funds to the app to make sure it's 100% liquid and solvent.

Fuck Tether and it's centralized bullshit. CASH is the way to go in stable cryptos.

I'm hype

Based Killah knows what's up

100%. The only celebrity backed project that has any potential to be a success. Have you seen the rest of the team? Employees from DocuSign and IBM are involved. Not to mention the former CEO of Volvo. Team is stacked and tech is stacked. I'm not going to miss this one.

its a scam its litteraly niggers thinking they can loot cryptocurrency like they looted tv stores in L.A. This is the niggerest of all african scams yet . There should be a list of white people who buy this filth for the cleansing. buy this nigger african filth and a white van pulls up and executes you on the spot. DO NOT BUY that filth unless you want a trip to liberia in a cardboard box

Why is it a scam? Have you even looked at the website and white paper? The business is already making money and they have the largest crypto ATM operation in North Carolina. You're an idiot LOL

Literally this. FUD from people that haven't even researched the tech.

nigger ddid you look at the logo? these are old men drug addicts from gangland african communtites who have rap sheets for days. these are actual drug addled barely cognitive criminal africans looting cryptocurrency

who needs fud, your coin is backed by a drug wrecked criminal african named old dirty bastard. cognitave white people should be seriously ashamed for supporting africans on crack

I don't give a fuck if he's a rapper if he's going to bring more adoption and value to this space. I want a decentralized stable crypto and I wanna be able to spend that shit at a restaurant. Look at the team behind it and you'll see the potential. The CTO has a fuckin masters degree in distributed systems. Fuck outta here

Old Dirty Bastard isn't even involved. Ghost is and if I were to trust any of the Wu with this it would be him

i dont care go to the corner in the ghetto and hand over your money. you are fucking retarded monkey who talks

This ICO will do 2x guaranteed. There is real value here. This dude is a basement dweller and mom hasn't brought him his chicken nuggets yet so he's cranky.

you are african, you have a low brain function. not my problem. trying to warn white people. do you know what ghostface killah means, it means the dude behind this scam is bragging about murdering white people. you fucking niggers are gonna die anyways so you might as well smoke crack and give your money to other crackheads with a new way to loot people

Good thing this looks like a solid hold cause I wouldn't have been able to avoid buying Cream regardless.

THE CEO IS WHITE YOU IDIOT LMFAO

no shitskin the CEO is an idiot, and hes on THE LIST

Stay broke.

Same haha. I'm just glad there's some actual useful, unique tech at play here. A fully decentralized, stable cryptocurrency has a lot of potential. And as they already have a profitable business, so long as they provide liquidity to the smart contract that handles CASH being issued they should do very well. Let's be real if ETH takes off (it inevitably will) there will never be a contract solvency issue. I'd rather there be 2x liquidity in the contract with CASH that thin fucking margins of liquidity with USDT any day.

I'm interested OP. If I get in this, I will become King Shill of the biz after the ICO.

However I still dont understand it.

Why are there two tokens in this? One of them is an Eth token tethered to the dollar, the other is...what? Something you stake to create more tethered tokens? People will want to buy this to buy dollar tether eth tokens? Doesnt quite add up.

Also, whats the hardcap that the ICO is raising?

Not to mention to buy Tether they have to follow anti money laundering and know your customers laws. You have to give them your ID. With Ethereum there's more privacy to using CASH because all I've gotta do is send Ether to it from whatever address I want. AML and KYC only apply to fiat-crypto not crypto-crypto. Big plus if you ask me.

The CTO said earlier in a Reddit AMA that the second token (CREAM) can be used to get 0% transaction fees if it's held in wallet and whatnot. They also said it can be used as a traditional currency and has the potential to grow in value based on company performance. Keep in mind they want to capture half of the global crypto ATM market in about 3 years and have provided a reasonable plan to do it.

The point is to give people the ability to have a stable cryptocurrency and to let them grow the value of their holdings at a reasonable rate (15% per year is better for big money investors that speculative, wild volatility cryptos). And that the secondary CREAM token can be spent just like the first one and they'll even support it in payment systems. They're appealing to both types of crypto adopters. Those that want stability and those that want grow.

Hardcap is about 104,000 ETH and will give them the funds to launch the ATM network globally and domestically as well as provide run way to the exchange and debit card integration.

It's a solid project. The celebrity co-founder aspect brings FUD but there's actual potential this time

0% transaction fees on the ATM networks that is. And the CREAM is issued as a reward for staking CASH but has the specs of a traditional crypto

Also worth noting that the CREAM token is limited to 100 million tokens so it can grow in value. That's actually what they're selling in the ICO. Nobody would buy CASH with no potential for returns haha

This sounds interesting. Ghostface Killa is involved? Gotta get into the ico somehow!!!

this outlandish retarded scam is africans attempting to rob people. this is some washed up rappers trying to cash in on the crypto scene. you would have to be actually retarded or african to fall for this shit. shut it down, get the feds in there and shut it the fuck down

twitter.com/GhostfaceKillah/status/916409165593145345

100% involved

Lots of sockpuppets here for your coin, after you got BTFO on reddit lol. scam coin

fucking worrying rappers shilling crypto. is ICO new target audience dumb vegetables? I mean are we about to get fucked?

Its cheaper to buy a coin after its release . Dont fall for ICO scams