Is he The Philosopher™ of our generation (Millennial generation)?

Is he The Philosopher™ of our generation (Millennial generation)?

stop bullying ray >:C

No, he's more

The Deformed Mutant Retard Baby Born Out Of His Mother's "Anus"™, of our generation

HOMEBOY LOOKS LIKE MY NEPHEW ESE.

Jokes, and memes aside, I think he’s breddy gud and I can’t think of another millennial philosopher, seriously, are there no other philosophers belonging to the millennial generation?

literally who?

ARE YOU LIKE ONE OF RAYMUNDOS LITTLE FRIENDS OR SOMETHING?

I USED TO SHIT IN MY PANTS WHEN I WAS YOUNGER, BUT I GUESS I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG, SINCE HOME IS WHERE THE HEART IS.

BE BLESSED SATAN DEMIGURU

i can't take him seriously after seeing what he looks like.

the capslock guy

This is what an aryan looks like

More like the comic relief

>cant even hold down a job at McDonalds

>this is what a neo nazi spic looks like
ftfy

He has an incredibly high IQ the problem is that he writes in an obscure way much like Heraclitus and it's hard to grasp everything he writes

I like Ray in the sense that i also have assburgers, so some of his rants/ideas are similar to the ones i get when i'm daydreaming in bed or jogging.

>He has an incredibly high IQ
No, he doesn't. He's schizophrenic.

>schizophrenic

Stop using words you don’t understand.

t. neonazi TURANYAN spic

Who’s schizophrenic now?

STILL YOU.

Sure, bud.

I haven’t read his philosophy. How can someone so out of touch with the realities of life create a coherent philosophy? He posts blatant lies in 90% of his history related posts, and he couldn’t last more than one day at a fast food job. Doesn’t really seem like the philosopher type.

>How can someone so out of touch with the realities of life create a coherent philosophy?
Ok, so those philosophies created before the current 'information age' are now irrelevant? Because those philosophers who created them certainly had no grasp of the reality we live in today, you could say that they are also 'out of touch'.

t. Hylic automaton “human”

No, he's very clearly full on paranoid schizophrenic (not even one of the lighter kinds).

Yeah truly, being able to hold a menial job at a fast food joint is the mark of the philosopher.

It's the mark of someone worldly enough to understand the actual problems of day-to-day reality, able to stay dedicated to simple tasks, and willing to see things to their logical conclusion.

NEETS make shitty philosophers. Look at Marx.

Just because your reality is fuckposting to anime forums doesn't make Plotinus any less relevant to the modern man.

Except Heraclitus could rapidly make profound observations rather than slackjawed autistic wonderment at simple linguistic tricks.

ORALE RAYMUNDO WHO DID YOUR FADE? LOOKS CLEAN MIJO.

Yes but so can Rey

>Just because your reality is fuckposting to anime forums doesn't make Plotinus any less relevant to the modern man.
Yes it does. The world is very different from the 3rd century. Everyone knows this. Social norms have changed and technology has changed.

You don’t know what philosophy is, and you don’t know REI

No, he has an incr Finley low IQ and writes in an obfuscatory manner to hide how nonsensical his notions are; most of which are just arbitrarily redefining words.

Incredibly*

>He has an incredibly high IQ
Only the brightest of minds could come to such groundbreaking conclusions

>muh IQ

You’re like the idiotic morons who quibble about statistics, haplogroups, charts, as if they meant anything in and by themselves. IQ measures logistical thinking, nothing more, nothing less. IQ isn’t a measure of intelligence as such, which can’t be measured, because it can’t be quantified.

IQ has nothing to do with philosophy, besides, when did you test his IQ?

>& humanities

>IQ measures logistical thinking
You might want to consult a dictionary before posting further, user.

>IQ isn’t a measure of intelligence as such, which can’t be measured, because it can’t be quantified.
Please, demonstrate this statement.

>IQ has nothing to do with philosophy,
Wrong.

>when did you test his IQ?
By reading his posts.

>IQ isn’t a measure of intelligence as such

But it correlates very highly to both "intelligence" in the multiple ways humans use it and it's as good of a predictor for life history outcomes as the socioeconomic status of your family tends to be destiny. Yeah yeah there are exceptions but that's why we have a word called "exceptional".

What the fuck do social norms or technology have to do with the centrality of the Logos?

Philosophy is about practicable solutions to intensely human questions and as an autist Rei is neither human or practicable.

>By reading his posts.
Cool.
Show me both your credentials and your instrument(s) of measure.

>Show me both your credentials
Basic reading comprehension, which puts me far above you and Rei

>your instrument(s) of measure
I look at his arguments, and how when he's challenged on them, instead of actually defending his positions in any sort of logical manner, simply calls his opponents ignorant, often quoting random words. Such inability to structure an argument or understand the language he is trying to use to inform or persuade others is a hallmark of a double digit IQ.

>When poltards try to be “intellectual”.

Yikes