Why you should buy LINK

Buying ChainLink right now is like buying OMG when it was around $3. Look at what happened right after the sell off in the red circle. That's where we are right now with LINK.

What happened after that sell off? MOON!

And don't forget ChainLink has much better fundamentals and use cases than OMG too and the SIBOS conference is coming up on October 16th.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitscreener.com/coins/chainlink?timeframe=6m&chart_type=candle&chart_unit=usd
chainlinkonsibos.com/
binance.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001798172-ChainLink-LINK-
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

user, you are supposed to be fudding right now not shilling.

False equivalence fallacy. If you're going to fomo just use facts.

>in b4 the guy with the weird eraser crops, guy who doesn't understand how the market cap works, and the variety of other literally retarded nolinks that were dumb enough to fall for the fud

According to market cap, buying LINK now would be like buying OMG when it was a $1.64. Literally 500% gains to be had soon.

this graph isnt accurate. the red circle should be on the pump to the left, where the OMG market cap was ~150 Million

In fact, I'll tip 10 LINK to whoever fixes this graphic for me and moves the red circle to the left on the 150M pump.

Looks like I got blown the fuck out.

The big difference is OMG has connections with Apple, Google and Mcdonalds

>He still believes the Apple and Google memes

How are those OMG bags treating you?

Here you are l@d.

0xDe37917C0D6ca337936E6de175041aEC1b55C212

I bought below $5 so they are still treating me very generous, will continue to hold them for the next years as OMG will easily x10

holy shit it looks identical, parabolic upshot incoming

And true or not, the Apple and Google hype is why OMG went to the moon. Link has nothing like that going for them so no way they will blow up as fast.

Okay.

>SWIFT
>SIBOS

no need to fud both boyo, you can profit from this and then just buy back into OMG

If you sold close to the ATH, you would have so much more BTC, user, which you could have invested into better ventures. I hope you remember this every time your screen goes dark for a moment and you see your reflection.

OMG first went crazy because of vitalik sponsorship. LINK no have

LINK has the bogs

>don't forget ChainLink has much better fundamentals and use cases than OMG

>zero working product
>muh McDonald's partnership

>the Apple and Google hype is why OMG went to the moon
How to spot a newcoiner whose only source of information is wojak posters on Veeky Forums.

>partnership with 5th largest banking conglomerate in the world, just received 30 million usd
>backed by thai government and central bank
>vitalik actually working on the project, not just an "adviser"
>b-b-but dont buy now because there isnt a working product, wait until its already integrated into omise payment system and buy in the three figure dollar range instead!
kek

>what is swift

It'll easily hit 1$ that's just a 350mil market cap.

The question is how quickly will it overtake omisego's market cap

Which would put it just over 2.50

And then ripples market cap which would put it over 22$

Then a year or two from now when the overall crypto market cap is raised and we hypothetically say it reaches ethereums current market cap

That will put each link token at 85$

Screen cap this

user, tell me how Monax fits into this puzzle

Link will never hit $85 a token, and if it does that's your signal to get out of crypto completely.

if you dont believe in the sheer scope of crypto why are you even in it in the first place

The thing is it shouldn't approach the market cap of major platforms/currencies, because the token's use is more limited.

Then you have no fucking idea of the value of a middleware that can do what ChainLink is proposing.

Sorry guys but I'm selling my link during SIBOS. By then I'll have already made 6x-7x and be ready for the next ICO

>he next ICO

which is?

We're talking about chainlink. Chainlink doesn't have enough potential to warrant a 30 billion dollar market cap.

When is that SIBOS conference?

>What happened after that sell off? MOON!

Umm, no, OMG dropped actually lol

Honestly, I'm just trying to make some extra before SIBOS. Knowing me I'll lose it all and kill myself when it moons.

Chainlink ran into a death cross (20 day SMA moves below 50 day SMA), and then rebounded into a golden cross (20 day SMA moves above 50 day SMA)

I'm bullish on LINK.
Price predictions post-SIBOS?
Should I go ballsdeep in LINK right now?

user, what has more value, the smart contract itself which can survive without oracles, or an oracle which is useless without smart contracts? Hmmmmmm.

Don't get me wrong, Link is a great buy, but it is nowhere near the potential of platforms like Ethereum and Neo.

>Price predictions post-SIBOS?

Price will fall post-SIBOS, because buy the rumour, sell the news.

where does one learn this cloud magic

Which is a harder problem to solve, oracles or smart contracts? Many new blockchains are implementing smart contracts (hyperledger fabric, r3 corda) which will compete with Ethereum but will happily integrate ChainLink. Who's competing with ChainLink?

Neither does ethereum
There has not been one solid reason it should be where its at right now

Even vitalik can't comprehend why ethereum should be worth more than 15$

Yet here we are...

From years of FOMO, of FUD, of SHILLs, of Wojaks, of pain, of gain, of loss and of lessons-learnt

jks jks
bitscreener.com/coins/chainlink?timeframe=6m&chart_type=candle&chart_unit=usd

>There has not been one solid reason it should be where its at right now
because more people buying than selling you dolt

LINK all the way. The is going to be huge, just buy, hodl and dream of your lambo.

But what if a bull market increases all market caps of the top coins. Few people predicted bitcoin would ever be 75bil in a 150bil market. Or that a shitcoin could ever reach 1 billion.

chainlinkonsibos.com/

more simply, just because a coin reaches 30 billion doesn't mean it usurps ethereum. Ethereum might just be proportionally higher.

When we OMG holders get our precious dividends from payment processings for fueling the nodes we will see a ton of pink wojaks

SIBOS will disappoint so Chainlink will fall after the conference.

Rumour - there will be partnerships.

News - there won't be partnerships

What can i use Link for?

I mean apart of trading because muh technology.

Nothing, it is a scam

they're announcing news only after the conference. smart move if you ask me, prevents total dumping

There already is a partnership.
Phase 2 of that partnership WILL be announced at SIBOS.

All the plebs expect this and bought in, this is exactly why it won't happen and the price will drop. Reality ≠ what the plebs expect

But nobody has told anyone about any partnership

That means deluded retards have created an expectation based on hope, purely

This also means they have created a window for self-disappointment. That's decluded if you ask me.

The fact that chainlink/Sergey can talk about his product ON the conference is huge enough and should give credibility. SIBOS wouldn't invite an obvious scam

>smart move if you ask me
No. it encourages total dumping
If they dont announce news its because they dont have any. "we are working very hard for months on out 30 minute presentation so we dont have time to talk about anything, but we will afterwards.. promise"

>That means deluded retards have created an expectation based on hope, purely

Yep, this is why it will drop like a rock after the conference, just like it always happens.

People owning them makes the tech working. The more you own the more dividends.

Dividends? What dividends? Sounds like a ponzi

Validating the nodes which in return brings a reward (dividend)

Not dividends really. Just revenue from running nodes.
Staking more link will make your node more trustworthy and get more traffic, which means more money.

>ponzi
I hope you're just trolling. Otherwise you have no clue what a ponzi actually is.

Btc miners verify block chain transactions. In return they get btc to cash out

Eth miners etc

Node operators get paid in link.

Get it?

Those posts show you know nothing about link and what they're showing.
I thought you were just a holder having fun but I don't even understand what you're doing now.

Everything is a ponzi. Life itself.

Like staking?

>Staking more link will make your node more trustworthy and get more traffic, which means more money.

What are current link staking rewards? Decred pays you 2% a month to stake, which is huge, what is ROI for Link staking?

>Everything is a ponzi. Life itself.

How can you be real if you are eyes are't real?

>opens order book
>sees pajeet tier bids and asks
>goes to hospital to have sides sewn back together

You may get a better understanding here

binance.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001798172-ChainLink-LINK-

No details have been released yet. Staking is officially just a rumor.
It's not in the whitepaper, probably because they don't want anyone to consider it a security at this stage.