ARK

All aboard the Ark, this is one of your best chances to buy in!

it's seriously going below 50k, isn't it

yes anons come you do want miss the ARK dip

Unlikely, the accumulating phase is just about over, the next moon mission is soon.

Yeah, mostly likely down to 40-45k before the ARKVm hype starts..I sold my bags at 80k and am currently sitting green in LINK..I'll probably continue to hold until mid-late October before jumping back on ARK, currently up 40% ARK this week alobe.

>Wh-whales are j-just accumulating
>For the past month

lmao

Ark pls...

is that hodor

JUST

YAMEROOOO

It's over arkies.

Why does this post happen every few hours....it can't be the best time to buy every day for the past two weeks.

People trying to sell their bags.

I already know exactly where this is headed. Can't wait!

Seriously what in the fuck is going on with this coin? Whale games or just an honest-to-goodness sinking ship? Getting a little ridiculous

Probably whale games since it's only on Bittrex

they need to get on binance soon. bittrex is such a piece of shit exchange now.

Indeed. Either way Ark has is delivering and has an amazing team, I don't regret buying in at 60k i'm sure i'll make at least 5x on this investment in the long run

Can you please post timestamp with your stake in Ark? My hands, once forged from iron, are beginning to falter.

This is me and my Ark

Good enough. I'll continue averaging my way down to hell if that's what it takes. The order book gives strong impression of a whale presence.

Nice. I'm a little over 50 Ark away from my goal of 2K. Though once I get there I'll probably keep going because fuck it.

>54k

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahah

>bought at 68k

JUST

I'll post mine. Been in ARK since June and was going to try to swing trade august 14 during the start of the moon thinking it wouldn't go up. Ended up losing 90 ark but thankfully jumped back on before losing all the rest of that ARK. If ARK follows the same pattern its been doing that it will either moon mid October or mid November if that's how the whale pumps because its been about the same length so far between dips and pumps.

I bought most of my Ark at 70k, but now I'm just averaging down. I guess it makes sense for the whale to try to shake off weak hands, to bring despair upon them. I just hope it won't go much lower, 'cause then I'll have to cancel some of my Bitbean orders to continue averaging down.

This feels really really bad

I have a feeling were not even close to the bottom

>bought at 77k

Hey user, the harder it falls, the higher it's gonna moon.

We're going to make it anons. Next ath after ark gets added to the new Korean exchange.

ARK is fucked. traded all mine for the walton dip at 6.80, feels comfy

>trading one scam for another scam

Traded half my neo at the lower $36-range for Ark at the lower 2.40-range, hoping the Red Pulse thing is just about priced in.

he actually is, its one big fucking hungry whale with 100 btc walls

the moment ark gets on another larger exchange, or the whale decides to be merciful wel go to 6-10$

I held for a while, but I traded it all in for Chainlink today at a $400 loss. I'll pick it back up again when it hits $1.50 or $1.

Who cares what it is. It still makes me money retard

>52k
>fiddydwoka

This whale must die so that Ark can be free

Ark is finally dead. ArkVM won't save you deluded arkies.

Take the loss and sell right now. It's going to 40k tonight.

idk lads i got my goal of 2k ark
deleted blockfolio
see you guys in 6 months

you first

Happily awaiting your pink wojaks

HOLD STRONG, DONT FALL FOR THE WHALE GAMES

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD

ARK will eventually make it to top-5 coins
no other alt has in store what it intends to offer
judging by the progress made I'm confident the roadmap will be completed fully and then some
price swings are just that, take advantage of the opportunities presented and set your own goals without emotional trading

Rip in pieces

We're gonna make it, trust me.

>the bottom is 70k
>60k
>50k
>40k tomorrow

Yes, I thought the bottom was probably at 70k, so I bought there. Turns out that wasn't what the whale had in mind. I am not concerned though, as I am averaging my way down and by the time this coin will reach 70k (which it will, that is not even up for debate), I will already be in profit. The lower it falls, the better for me actually. No incentive to shill you my bags.

You deluded arkies have been saying this for weeks

The whale-kun is patient. Good for him.

catch you at the bottom holmes