Info on payout?

Anyone has any idea when the payout are supposed to occur?
Should I cash out and wait for it to drop some more before rebuying? Cash out in btc or eth?
What is causing the drop right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

behindmlm.com/companies/unaico/the-opportunity-network-review-unaico-rebooted/
businessforhome.org/2012/09/the-opportunity-network-opn-review-2012/
sitetalkunaico.wordpress.com/2010/02/03/concerns-about-unaico-sitetalk/
offshoreleaks.icij.org/nodes/12167990
eck4idiots.wordpress.com/category/personen-a-z/rune-evensen-personen-a-z/
ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-833174
cointelegraph.com/press-releases/a-singapore-based-startup-coss-ranked-the-highest-in-ico-rating-history
theguardian.com/technology/2017/jul/11/gox-bitcoin-exchange-mark-karpeles-on-trial-japan-embezzlement-loss-of-millions
twitter.com/AnonBabble

From COSS.io dashboard:
>The first Token Based Fee Split Allocation distribution is scheduled for Sunday, (TODAY) 08.10.2017, at Ethereum block 4,347,200

We are currently on block 4,346,428 at the time of this post.

>Anyone has any idea when the payout are supposed to occur?
Ethereum block 4,347,200, in about 7 hours

>Should I cash out and wait for it to drop some more before rebuying? Cash out in btc or eth?
Probably, in ETH

>What is causing the drop right now?
Weak-handed pajeets as always

>Weak-handed pajeets

I've made (more than) comfy gains on the small investment I made on this coin, do you really tuink it will get to 1$ a piece or am i better off just cashing out right now and look into another coin?

I'm holding at the very least until tomorrow when I collect the dividends, then I'll sell half and hold the rest for midterm

With coins that actually arent just PnD, we need to get rid of the PnD mentality. It has a working product, more than 95% shitcoins can say.

Thats whats happened, all the street shitting pumpers have left thinking its just a pump and dump.
With the exchange and so much going for it, this is still a $1 - $3 coin.

after dividends are paid people will realize that its worth a lot more than 20 cents.

The floor is in, and it can only go up now. Re-engage moon mission Veeky Forums

The coin has like a $5 million cap, it's going to 10x lol dump now you weak faggot

Yes I think so to, not over night. But 6 months? With more volume and additional coins added, I see no reason why not.

It already has more coins listed than binance

Did the drop happen? new cossmarine.

How did I miss this one?

>
not too late

do the math, when this hits only half of the volume of one of the big 4 exchanges, you are making a passive income in literally every coin they have listed, but stay poor and 'muh scam'

Was it ever cleared whether or not some of the team members where notorious scammers or was it just FUD?

Is just hard to say now a day.

wow this crash. i hope it doesnt dip below my buy price

This is too elaborate to be a scam. Also they are partnered with ARK which means something to me.

>when this reaches as much volume as bittrex I will be making $1000 a week doing literally nothing

this is too good to be true, I should sell

could anyone make a countdown to when the big moment should happen?

How many do you have?

Here's how the dividends work (using $1000 week)

Let's pretend they're doing 164M volume a day, which is Bittrex's volume in the last 24H.

164M * 7 * 0.002 [fees are 0.2 percent] / 2 [half of fees are paid out] / 93M [number of circulating tokens] = 0.0123 paid out per token.

For $1000, week you'd have to have 81,300 coss.

fees are .2 twice

They've stated it will happen at Ethereum block 4347200. Based on the current time per block, this should be somewhere between 4:39 - 4:42AM EST.

How long do btc deposits take I already have 6 confirmations and am waiting?

As of a couple days ago, I read they were taking about 2-2.5 hours. I deposited ETH 4 days ago and that took about an hour.

alternatively "
So lets say they hold 1,000,000 daily volume for one year 365 X 1 mil = 365 mil. Their top fees are 0.002 and for the sake of ease will stick with that. 365 mil X 0.002 = 730,000 in Fee profits alone in which we get half.
730,000 / 2 = 365,000 for coin holders This is split between the 80 mil.
365,000 / 80 mil = 0.0045625 per coin...
So if one bought 50,000 coins at ten cents a piece for 5 grand.
50,000 X 0.0045625 = $228.125 in a year
If things get good and they average 10 million a year then 228.125 X 10 = 2228 dollars return in a year....
This doesn't even account for withdrawal fees, merchant fees..."

but let's be realistic here, you won't see that kind of volume there any time soon, still a good hodl

164m volume no way. Not for a long time.

after 1 week its averaging close to 2mil per day.

a good start.

What he said, around 80k

The guy has been tied in with pyramid schemes and cash grabs. This could be his first legitimate business but it isn't worth the risk for most. Maybe I could double my money, but I certainly don't want to lose it all.

behindmlm.com/companies/unaico/the-opportunity-network-review-unaico-rebooted/

His white paper sounds just like when he goes on about his other businesses which were scams. Filled with buzz words that sound simple and smart.

businessforhome.org/2012/09/the-opportunity-network-opn-review-2012/
He goes on about all the great companies the business has contracts with. And his amazing sounding team

sitetalkunaico.wordpress.com/2010/02/03/concerns-about-unaico-sitetalk/
And they try (and fail) to be the end all be all of businesses. They offer too many services and none of them end up being any good instead of just focusing on one or two thing that they can make great and expand from there. Sound familiar? (If you read any of the white page

In short, he's been involved in too much shady shit for me to justify trusting him with my money. Forgive my ramblings, I've been writing a paper all day.

> Too elaborate to be a scam
You don't seem to know what a scam is..

It sounds awesome and I almost got fomo, but I thought the same. I looked up the guy and he's a scam artist. 2x gains aren't worth the risk in this situation and the dividends will never pan out.

Enjoy Mt Gox 2.0

Prove he was tied in with pyramid schemes and cash grabs

If you can't you are FUD sorry

Not everyone is buying it just for dividends. This is a good opportunity to make some money.
COSS can be directly compared to Binance's BNB

i can not, it is better

Did you not click the links user? It's an obvious pyramid scheme. Even I'd you read the articles that he paid to have posted are pretty obvious.

Also, if you read the white paper or anything about COSS then you understand that he is indeed the same person

I literally don't care what you do. If something is too good to be true I'm gonna research the shit out of it. I have found a lot of shady shit revolving Rune Evensen

P&D is cool man, I get it. I just don't wanna throw anything at it myself given the people involved in creating it.

No shit, he's mentioned in the Panama papers too. He's sounds like a hell of a guy
offshoreleaks.icij.org/nodes/12167990

Literally none of those links proves what I asked you to prove.

Classic fudder " I don't care what you do" - but you will go through the trouble to post a bunch of links and write a massive spiel?

You are trying to sound smart but you are obviously dumb as shit and are either fudding for your own gain, or you got hoodwinked. I am starting to believe the latter.

You should "research the shit out of" how to neck your self fagget

people are trying to FUD this coin, say shit about the CEO or w/e but none of it makes sense. They have a fully functional exchange that they can grow into a revenue machine, if the only FUD is "the CEO might be a scumbag" that doesn't really make much sense. They could have run after the ICO if that was their intention, or built an entirely different type of business that's not exchange-based.

COSS is legit, it's going to at bare minimum 5x from current price to ~$1 and possibly 10x

Buy it now or regret it for the rest of your life.

Here comes the FEE SPLIT DISBURSEMENT! T-30 BLOCKS.

Are you that fucking stupid or a paid shill?

eck4idiots.wordpress.com/category/personen-a-z/rune-evensen-personen-a-z/

Here's a positive write up about him. It's sounds so full of shit
>
The core business explained with very few words would be to imagine GROUPON, EBAY, AMAZON, HERBALIFE and NUSKIN having a meeting in Mark Zuckerberg’s living room, and making a mutual decision to combine forces. We do group buying and direct selling/MLM through a social community. This is the basic explanation given to me on day one and I just totally saw it.
ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-833174

Here's another positive (paid) write up.
> pic related
cointelegraph.com/press-releases/a-singapore-based-startup-coss-ranked-the-highest-in-ico-rating-history

Ya, I really don't care. I just hope anyone anyone who sees these threads takes the time to look him up. I believe he's a shit bag scam artist, and anyone who even Google's his name will run across a lot of shit about this guy. Good luck shills.

>under maintenance

uh ooo

probably distributing it now since block 4347200 was 2 min ago

so here it gos.

how many x will this be if everything go's well?

2x?

I looked him up and read everything you have posted.

You are wrong, get over it.

If you don't care don't reply faggot

Tbh, I heard of COSS at its ICO stage. Knew the team too, and met them in person. Didn't buy precisely because of the team. Hope you made money on your investment, but this is one coin I'm definitely not touching.

So was Mt Gox btw. That shit set back the whole crypto world by years.

I'm just bored man. And you're just upset that you though your coin was gonna be at $1 by now and your just lashing out. Nobody bought in this because the they're not stupid. Risk is way too high to justify the reward. The most successful traders make their money by minimizing risk.

What's wrong with the team?

Oh yeah? Care to share?

x2 sounds about reasonable. Although the first payout will be small because of the volume and they still need to improve the exchange a lot. But if they keep adding good coins in a decent rate and can resolve some performance issues then it could be more. I am just hodling and seeing where will this train take me :)

Tell us mang

t. unsuccessful trader

What risk are you talking about?
The risk they run off with a few million and completely destroy all of their reputations, instead of raking in 1mil a year currently with the ability to grow to 10s or 100s of millions?

This isn't a pump and dump dude you have no vision.

Stay stupid and stay poor

All of my fud aside, one thing I thought sounded cool was how many coins you can exchange for other coins without having to go through BTC or ETH. Here's my concern though, wouldn't that split the market too much? Would that not lessen buyers and sellers since they'd be split up into different markets?
This isn't fud, I like the idea but I think it may not work out as well in application.

Any idea when the token fee sharing disbursements will begin? We are past the Ethereum block that is referenced under the dashboard section.

Scammer/ex-scammer on their team
Struggle to get devs on their team because of the way they behave (offensive to some people, I was more amused than anything)
Their only marketing was to innocently ask random tg groups about what they thought about COSS (they didn't identify themselves as the COSS team)
Their inability to create a good whitepaper

Altogether quite a sketchy coin. Just my two cents.

1. Wrong
2. Hearsay
3. Hearsay and wrong
4. Wrong

Altogether quite a shitty post. Just my two cents.

Anyone else having ALOT of fucking problems using their site? 90% of the time can't log in, can't get to exchange, crashes my browser or i just get stuck in their shitty loading screen

Regretting buying this scam coin, don't buy into the obvious shillings.

Their reputation is already shit for anyone willing to look them up so that's probably not gonna hurt them anymore.

Also, have you NOT heard of Mt Gox?? If his exchange gets big enough, a mil/yr is shit compared to what he can run off with. You must be a troll or a shill if you cannot understand any of what I am saying. Here's more reading material you will probably think is fake

theguardian.com/technology/2017/jul/11/gox-bitcoin-exchange-mark-karpeles-on-trial-japan-embezzlement-loss-of-millions

i cant take this. sold for 48000. bought it days ago for 47000. almost sold it at 80000

soo uh should I dump this before it capitulates or?

Also where the fuck is the token split? Holy shit I can't believe I've actually been scammed this hard

No. The site is simple as fuck to use and I have never had any problems, cool it with the FUD.

I looked them up and they are all fine and have never been proven to commit any crime.

If the Mt.Gox people had continued running their site as the largest exchange up until the current year they would be filthy rich LEGALLY and they would be SCOTT FREE.

That link says they are being put on trial so why the fuck would the COSS people do the exact same thing?

You fucking retard.

Damn son. You need to learn to ignore the FUD and manipulation on these boards and look at what's in front of you and make your own decisions. This coin will obviously increase in value. It's purpose is similar to binance coin which has a market cap of $150 mil yet better. The exchange is still in beta stage and the coin is already paying dividends. Even if this exchange becomes half as succesful and binance the coin is going to increase in value. Literally anyone on this board spreading doubt is trying to manipulate people into selling. If you want to make money in crypto you need to learn to filter out the FUD and think for yourself.

stop FUDing , this is solid coin, in couple of weeks it will be min. 1$usd. Don`t beleve fuders , they just want the decrease the price to accumulate.

Legit. A month ago I bought WTC when it was at $1 and the fudding and fluctuation of price was even worse than this. Now look at Walton. Not that they are comparable but the process is generally the same with all new coins, especially with a large portion of crypto investors being amateurs.

k buying back in at 47000

sonm is just still in my mind

i got my dividends, the payout is pretty decent and it can only go up from here

coss wallet or mew?

Walton owns the rights to a solid intellectual property which has many applications. They didn't need to use buzz words to make their white paper sound good. I don't need to fud, Rune Evensen has been involved in shady business operations which you shills refuse to acknowledge.

I don't fud coins. Buy XRP, LTC, link, ark etc. They get fud but they aren't run by scamers

coss

Sounds like someone is desperate enough to try to suppress FUD like that, reminds me of the eBTC scam team.
Those are my PERSONAL observations, not asking anyone to make financial decisions based on it.

Well he's right about that, think for yourself, don't take his word for it (or mine for that matter). I'm here telling people what I've read up about the coin. I highly recommend you Google Rune Evensen which is easy enough. Read the white paper.

Here's links I've posted in the thread but do some Google searches of your own as well.

True, it looks like a good project. Just like how I think COSS will be a great exchange. I've researched and come to my own conclusion in regards to Rune Evensen and i'm not worried. The potential of this coin outweighs the uncertainty surrounding the developers for me. Literally even a small investment in this can go a long way.

When you see people trying to suppress legitimate concerns about a project like that...
Kinda speaks for itself really.

bought back in at 51000
difference of 3000

BUY HIGH SELL LOW.
still only trading for 3 days. but this is painful blow to the ego

thanks for that, thought about getting a couple thousand COSS but not anymore, thank you :)

Just received my first revenue share. IT is 68 coss for every 1k coss.

Exit the COSS market, about to capitulate hard.

t. retard

Categorically disproving FUD is better than making unfounded "PERSONAL observations" that can only serve to promote insecurity around the COSS project

Almost as if you want to buy in low because you are too retarded to see the potential.

Coss has a 4mil market cap... That is nothing compared to most other coins with absolutely nothing going on

Learn to trade you low-IQ gimp

I believe a small investment in any coin could go a long way. This one definitely looks amazing, but that's also what sit back and think about it. But if you've read up about it and Rune Evensen then you know what you're getting into

Right? They offer othing except "Oh that's fud, XYZ coin got fud and now it's at $$$$"

I'm glad you read them

>disproving
You literally have not disproved a thing. You keeps saying fud hoping it'll make yourself look better. Prove me wrong. Show me im wrong and I'll buy $10k worth of coss. Show me anything that proves it, I want to be rich. I've shown you everything that proves he's a piece of shit, prove to everyone I'm wrong please

Update from COSS slack on the fee payouts from dev:

>The snap shots has been done and the calculations are running. Dev is checking and verifying that everything is ok.

I read all the articles in this thread and it doesnt have any evidence of any wrongdoing - so what can I prove wrong?

Make an argument

Exited all COSS markets. This guy ain't gon be caught holding bags no more. Cap this nigga for when COSS starts rolling in the deep

Dividends will be given on 10Oct, they just verifying the calculation with dev team

Jesus christ man. I'm not playing this game anymore tonight. If you want this project to work, you better do for this guy what Hillary Clinton's campaign team couldn't accomplish.

Good on ya, kid.

Keep learning and you might still make it.

MLM is not legal in Asia anyway. I think COSS has a big chance to be big.

MLM IS NOT ILLEGAL in asia. typo

Obvious insecurity is obvious.
I already stated that I knew the team at their ICO stage - if you think that I'm bullshitting, then go ahead.
People on the board can do what they like with the information, they don't need you to baby (read: shill) them

t. the guy who is literally making up stories on an anonymous forum

You are mad that I am nullifying your bullshit

How do I join their slack?

They tweeted a link on their Twitter account a few days ago.

Hahaha
I ain't the only one here who are slamming you for shilling you know?
Big Snowflake can't take criticism huh

GUYS THIS IS NOT A DRILL

we've hit bottom, it's picking back up now, get in before it bounces back

no whales here ? i just bought a bit to 17 cent, can someone make a 19 cent push ?

I think COSS has potential. With the dividends it's way more attractive than BNB... I only bought a small amount, but will hold it for a while and see where it goes.

Selling at a big discount on hitbtc lol.