LINK price post SIBOS?

What are your predictions for LINK price post SIBOS? Be realistic please.

I'm thinking $1 at the most.

6 american dollar

Depends on how well the conference goes, and how far post-SIBOS.

Disaster con, day after: 15 cents
Disaster con, week after: 9 cents
Boring con, day after: 40 cents
Boring con, week after: 25 cents
Good con, day after: 1 dollar
Good con, week after: 90 cents
Amazing con, day after: 2 dollars
Amazing con, week after: 5 dollars

Conservatively? $50 October 20th screencap this

im thinking $26 at the least

Probably like 25 cents desu

Around $50

fuck off man.
can we get some real targets

Which of those do you feel will be most likely?

Sergey is withholding announcements until after sibos.

So it's mooning up to and after sibos

It'll easily hit 1$ that's just a 350mil market cap.

The question is how quickly will it overtake omisego's market cap

Which would put it just over 2.50

And then ripples market cap which would put it over 22$

Then a year or two from now when the overall crypto market cap is raised and we hypothetically say it reaches ethereums current market cap

That will put each link token at 85$

Screen cap this

No matter what willl happen it's gonna fall to $0.40 before conference and $0.30 after it

The question is will this shit adapt and you keep your linkies with smile on the face or cut losses ASAP

Well I'm thinking of getting rid of my LINK to fill up two request network whitelist accounts, but that would be on the premise that it will give higher returns than LINK by the time it hits a big exchange.

>big exchange
Binance is the new big exchange.

The only problem with chainlink right now is that so much is pinned on SIBOS and we dont really have a timeline of specific dates to draw on thereafter

the fact is we wont even be able to watch the SIBOS talk and when its happens, so what? if its a great reception chainlink will build connections and receive institutional investment but it wont be immediate

My best hope is that SIBOS awakens the normies to the severity of chainlink and we see waves of 100's of millions FOMO'ing in.

A $2 token price would put the market cap at $700 million.

I think that's a totally reasonable short term target that will be achieved based on speculation.

I think ChainLink will be worth a lot more than that in a couple of years time. Even at $10 a token that is only a 3.5B market cap, which if you consider how much business volume could be moving through this token in a years time, it is not excessive.

Yeah agreed, what do you think about the idea with Request Network I mentioned?

couldnt the same be said for something like fucking lumen?

I don't know enough about lumen to answer that. All I know is that ChainLink has the biggest string of green flags attached to it of any crypto project that I have looked at this year.

Everything about it seems poised for large scale success, and quickly.

screencapped. $85 would mean that i have 70 million. that would be cool

Toss-up between boring con and good con. Probably in the middle; awareness goes up and there's more excitement, but still not a killer reveal.

Think that's very reasonable. Might go all in on request network for the quick flip and then buy back into link during a dip. Seems like I can grow my portfolio more that way.

So your guaranteeing me, a 100k LINK shark that I will have 8.5 million?
This pleases the user

im nothing but a 3.5k shrimp but if this is true i will have $297k im happy with this

What about the price 2 days BEFORE Sibos.

What do you think it'll be?

I'd predict 60-70 cents or so, some people will FOMO with SIBOS coming up, and supply is limited.

Think of it this way. Vitalik couldn't even believe ethereum was at 7$ which he sold his share for.

1 year 2 years is an eternity in crypto can you honestly say you won't be tempted to sell your stack at 1$... 5$... 10$?

Ethereum started at 25 cents

fuck the days before sibos are going to be so stressful

He still thinks eth is not worth 7$.
When he said oracles are good but not worth 32M, people should read that he thinks the tech is awesome but doesn't know shit about the money involved in the real world.

I don't think he meant it as a comment on the value or market cap of the token.
He probably meant that 32m is a disgusting amount of money for two guys to make for designing an oracle network.

Why? It's a known quantity. They're not promising a big reveal or anything. You know exactly what's going to happen. They will demonstrate their technology in front of some very important people, and those people will network with them and then go home and think about it.

Some time after that, some of those big players might start using ChainLink.

The conference itself is nothing to worry about. Even if there's a "sell the news" dip, it will be a tiny blip in the bigger picture of ChainLink.

Call it, friendo.

Haha

Chainlink ran into a death cross (20 day SMA moves below 50 day SMA), and then rebounded into a golden cross (20 day SMA moves above 50 day SMA)

I'm bullish on LINK.
Price predictions post-SIBOS?
Should I go ballsdeep in LINK right now?