50 cents cracked soon

Get the fuck in /biz

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/barclays-joins-cls-blockchain-consortium-search-swift-alternative/
nytimes.com/2007/11/12/technology/12google.html
nytimes.com/2012/02/02/technology/for-founders-to-decorators-facebook-riches.html
bankingtech.com/595652/sibos-2016-innotribe-industry-challenge-results/
swift.com/node/39911
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Aye aye capt

I remember link at .11 USD
>I wasted a few days trying to get my money in
>Got in at .20
IT WILL NEVER BE OKAY

d e l u d e d

P O O R

purchased about 25 bucks of it, hope i didn't get memed on

You could have spent that on groceries.

>Invest in crypto
>Buy non-ramen groceries

You can only have one or you don't belong here.

Yeah but this way he's going to make a massive $50 within the next year

It'll easily hit 1$ that's just a 350mil market cap.

The question is how quickly will it overtake omisego's market cap

Which would put it just over 2.50

And then ripples market cap which would put it over 22$

Then a year or two from now when the overall crypto market cap is raised and we hypothetically say it reaches ethereums current market cap

That will put each link token at 85$

Screen cap this

Just did. I'm putting it into my Prediction folder which I will open mid 2018.

But I agree with you user, 50% my portfolio is LINK.

>it will easily hit $1

where have i heard that before...oh yeah, SIGT
heh, yes, granted, LINK is not SIGT
but can we just cool it with the hype and daily shilling of LINK, pls. holy fuck. i'm tired of hearing about it. I own some. can we chill, maybe have 1-2 threads max per day instead of 10-12 threads about LINK every day. damn it.

fuck man this coin is going to create a tonne of millionaires on this board

Veeky Forums finally living up to its name

See, and this is where I become skeptical. It's hard to believe half of Veeky Forums will be rich as fuck in a couple of months or years, let alone myself becoming rich.

Surely something will go wrong?

10-12 per day? thats how many i see at a given moment of looking. its closer to 50 per day at the moment

I know its hard to believe a place like this could grow a bunch of millionaires but you have to think about it in a couple different perspectives

1) this HAS happened before, with BTC and ETH. You could have been a dumb fuck who couldn't flip a burger at McD and if you bought into the hype 6 years ago you would have been a millionaire. Same with ETH 2 years ago.

2) Crypto is a niche, ever growing market. Lots of money to be made in a risky trade like this

3) The people who will become millionaires off this are buying at a highly undervalued price and putting a lot into it. Dropping 1k won't make you a million.

4) Other coins will eventually reach BTC/ETH status, anyone riding those will always get massive rewards just like anyone riding Microsoft in the 90s.

Hope this helps.

Don't worry, at least 70% of the people from Veeky Forums who hold LINK will sell it at 1 dollar then FOMO buy back in when it hits 5, thus they'll lose money

>LINK shills are still awake

It's morning in euroland

That's like saying "people who like money" woke up.

This is shilled so fucking hard but there is never a good technical reason for it ever becoming anything.
So go ahead shills, tell us why it will moon?

What a great week this is. My first income from my website. My first real gains in crypto (about 30%). My first freelance job finished.

It tastes like freedom.

>not reading the researched Gartner paper stating that the team already has "top tier" data providers ready to go to supply them with data

>not realizing that the Innotribe prize is actually presenting at the year they win in front of Sibos, and this year is SWIFT reinviting them back which is not part of the award package to generate hype and awareness when their entire Sibos conference is centered around DLTs, Oracles, and new methods of api

>not realizing that being at Sibos for three days being shown off like they are the rainman of blockchain to hundreds if not thousands of industry players is probably the biggest legitimate exposure an ICO has gotten ever

>not realizing SWIFT realizes that Ripple is an antagonistic force and is getting ready to respond appropriately

>not understanding that a middleware like this is the "killer" app that is required to move blockchain and digital currencies foward

The last point, ChainLink might not be it, it could be the Netscape of browsers, where we are waiting the Firefox, then the Chrome, but the first mover and first exposure potential is massive

The demo at Sibos won't bring anything new and there will be no real news regarding that demo. The demo is showing that they have an actual working product and they are ready to go to implement the ChainLink oracle anywhere anytime. The actual news will come from the intermingling at Sibos

>never a good technical reason for it ever becoming anything.

Decentralised oracles bridging external data and blockchains. It has been explained ad nauseam.

And people care about this because?

K, I'm a little drunk and feeling generous as I take a shit. Link is going to be at sibos. Sibos is going to shit on link. They invited a crypto to make ripple nervous. Ironically all the idealists on this board that wanna take down the banks are shilling the Swift coin. Not gonna happen. Get out now, sibos gonna dump on you.

dem newly revealed partnerships

Came back to say I told you so I'll take your bags when you're posting pink wojacks

nop

yeah, swift=banks, so LINK is supporting banks, it's kinda weird, crypto is supposed to go against them

Stuttering potheads

>not listening to honest advice from someone who actually lives the biz dream
Stay poor faggots

alright. why would they shit on link? to what purpose?

They invited a crypto to appear relevant. Who is going to be in the room? Right, nobody. They are going to "shit" on them by treating them like kids at family dinner who get a special little table to fuck off while the adults talk

Seriously doubt it. We'll see Mr. Whale.
I'm holding my stack until at least summer next year.

Good luck user. Hopefully I'm wrong and you make it. Just my opinion.

> DLTs literally one of the first techs mentioned in their 'about' page

Since I'm assuming you're holding a lot of btc what are your plans for upcoming forks? I was thinking about switching 100% to btc next week waiting for everything to settle

Yeah im done fucking around link is literally a sure thing and better tech than btc

Hodl and sell the forks you don't like. Always listen to your gut user.

K, but what dlt? any group that won that competition would be presenting.

You are a fucking mong.

Winning Innotribe means that you get to show why you won that year. People don't get invited back because they won unless they have something to show off.

You don't get a Sibos conference slot for winning.

>show off
Honestly Idc if I'm wrong. Not fudding for any personal gain. It's just so obvious to me. Good luck user

Fucking asking retarded shit like what DLTs and not even realizing what the fuck entails winning the prize.

Just spouting random memes and nonsensical shit he reads in Veeky Forums because he is too retarded to formulate and research his own opinions.

There's less than ten thousand wallets that hold link. Factor in how many people have multiple wallets and there really aren't that many people. I think I have 3 wallets with LINK in them.
Then consider how many people will cash out when LINK hits $2, $5, etc. How many people got rich off bitcoin or eth? Many will sell.

I know what a distributed ledger technology is. I meant which dlt. Good luck turbo emo user.

I am guessing you lack reading comprehension. I suggest you read what the fuck was highlighted.

They are taking notice of the technology, they aren't talking about specific ones.

You are a fucking retard. Either you can't read or you had to google the acronym.

Bro, have you seen the trend it's on?

You should've been around for BTC, ETH, or even OMG and Neo.
Tons of people on here got rich as hell.

And you underestimate the number of people who inject their egos into the game. They hold a certain coin and can't stand another coin taking all the spotlight, so they'll refuse to research it, fud it, and genuinely think it won't go anywhere just because their ego told them so.
I call it "the Reddit effect".

And yes, "the Reddit effect" will catch on as a hot meme on Veeky Forums from now on.

At the end of the day were all here to try and hit that big moonshot, this is as good a chance as you are going to find right now if not ever again.

At its core, LINK is designed for an all-crypto world. It's basically a peer-to-peer way of concluding contracts and agreements.

It's just that LINK can also be used as an easy plug&play add-on by banks.

It's basically the best of both worlds.

>already mentioned was drunk
>does more coke and abandons thread cuz emo autist
Yeah you're right I'm just an idiot I guess.

Like exactly all coins that went to nothing from billions of marketcap. Not saying Link will have a billion for sure, but that logic doesn't work.
And I'd rather have a few whales knowing what they do than a million of cryptogamblers cashing out at the first red candle.

FUCK YEAH i was pissed i missed all the fucking moon missions but now im exited because im aware of the game.

OMG went over 30x from ICO alone and that was only a few months ago

We've still got at least a few more chances. we're all gonna fucking make it.

You underestimate the levels of pressure on SWIFT to adopt blockchain tech.

Like this: coindesk.com/barclays-joins-cls-blockchain-consortium-search-swift-alternative/
These are major finance companies that are (sort of) distancing themselves from SWIFT to explore blockchain solutions because they feel SWIFT isn't adapting to the blockchain quickly enough.

And then there's also Ripple, which is openly antagonizing SWIFT in hopes of taking its top spot.

SWIFT needs a smart contract solution, and fast.

Think about it like this, it has happened before, you just need to be the right guy at the right place:

>Facebook flotation to create 1,000 millionaires among company's rank and file

>Google Options Make Masseuse a Multimillionaire
>Bonnie Brown was fresh from a nasty divorce in 1999, living with her sister and uncertain of her future. On a lark, she answered an ad for an in-house masseuse at Google, then a Silicon Valley start-up with 40 employees. She was offered the part-time job, which started out at $450 a week but included a pile of Google stock options that she figured might never be worth a penny.
nytimes.com/2007/11/12/technology/12google.html

>The graffiti artist who took Facebook stock instead of cash for painting the walls of the social network’s first headquarters made a smart bet. The shares owned by the artist, David Choe, are expected to be worth upward of $200 million when Facebook stock trades publicly later this year.
nytimes.com/2012/02/02/technology/for-founders-to-decorators-facebook-riches.html

>Winning Innotribe means that you get to show why you won that year.
Except LINK won last year. Not this year.

And LINK shared that win with two other crypto companies ('Rise' and 'Coin Sciences').
Source: bankingtech.com/595652/sibos-2016-innotribe-industry-challenge-results/

And yet LINK is the ONLY ONE doing a live demo.
Why? Because SWIFT NEEEEDS smart contracts to complete its blockchain initiative.

You see; SWIFT's premier overarching blockchain project basically consists of two things:
1) Hyperledger (already rolling out)
2) smart contracts

Source: swift.com/node/39911
(this is a PDF download of an official SWIFT doc. If you don't trust my link, google "Information paper Distributed Ledgers, Smart Contracts, Business Standards and ISO 20022")

Chainlink is by far the closest SWIFT is to a smart contract solution, for three reasons:

- Chainlink is very low-threshold for banks
- Chainlink has been in the making for four years, it is not simply shat out or replicated
- SWIFT is under increasing pressure to adopt blockchain tech

You better catch the vibe here, anons. Things are about to get very real.

where does that put it a year from now?

It's not, think of it when ethereum was at .25 cents. If people held they would be millionaires.
However who knew a year and a half later it's where it is. Even vitalik sold at 7$

1 year in crypto is an eternity

Can you honestly tell me you wouldn't sell your stack at 2.50...5...10?

Most of us have stacks of 1 to 5 btc worth.
Even with a x50 that's around 500'000$.

As said before, many many of us will sell before that.
I have 15k link and will get out at 10$ max except if of course SWIFT gives a finger to all the blockchain competition and makes clear it'll always be ahead in the game with its slave Sergei and his new 20 members team.

Yeah, that's the thing. Even those who didn't sell everything sold 50-70%, probably 90% by the time it hit ATH.

I think I'll pussy out at like 8bucks

Thats why you have a hodl until retirement tier gains portfolio and a trading portfolio

great research user btw my gut tells me they hosted an ICO recently because they have finished the product and have data source partners ready

i mean this shit is 3 years in the making, they could have hosted an ICO much earlier when the hype around ICOs was larger.

Anyone notices how during American times people spread fake news about the demise of chainlink.
And during European times everyone is hopeful and investing.

I noticed the same thing on other boards as well. Whether its about movie reviews, games or whatever. American culture is really toxic.

>American culture is really toxic.

There was a strawpoll done a few days ago. 100 people responded and IIRC about 75% had less than 10k LINK. There are some small whales on biz, but there are a lot more with small balances. It will only become more concentrated in the hands of the few if the price skyrockets.

Probably the best post in this thread.

Most of them are fudding to increase their link stack. They're selling at new ath and hoping to buy back in and do intervals of 10-20% increases.

I have a full time job that doesn't allow me to trade like that. So it's fucking annoying hearing them fud after it hits ath.

I wish it would shoot them in the face and moon right up past their sell point.

But whatever.

It's still a healthy stair graph

Daily reminder that LINK is a general oracle platform. Banking with SWIFT is just the tip of the iceberg. Ripple isn't the only coin LINK is going to displace, a fuckton of industries can benefit from this tech.

Even request network is considering chain link

Yup, I've noticed the exact same thing. The hardcore FUD brigades and pessimism peaks during burger time, and during euro time, it's much more mellow discourse.

I fucking hate stupid Amerifats. Endless shit talking and shills.

I think there will be a business coin from wall street and silicon valley.
And a handful (maybe 15) of community alternatives, which will be ETH and the high potential crowd including LINK.

Ill be honest though all this greed surrounding link is making me very nervous

I'm sorry that jews have made us really cynical about everything

same user but it seems justified to me.

LINK's chart isn't indicative of greed though.
It's steadily rising, and is around 4x ICO right now after two weeks.

Meanwhile actual greed-fueled pumps&dumps like Kyber go 7x or 10x in a few days and then crash into the ground.

you cant talk about global financary systems and at the same time expect linear movements ..... this pretty much is one of those all or nothing projects - i.e. dump into oblivion or moon

Link has a healthy stable growth

Honestly link being talked the way it is. Is eerily resembling ethereum back when it was under 7$

>this pretty much is one of those all or nothing projects - i.e. dump into oblivion or moon
Not at all.

Regardless of what comes of the SWIFT relationship, LINK is just as viable in a fiat world as it is in an all-crypto world.
It can be implemented top-down or bottom-up.

Top-down for instance because of adoption by SWIFT; and bottom-up because LINK is essentially a peer-to-peer way of concluding agreements and contracts.