Etherflip

anyone here know about etherflip? looks like etheroll but with more added to it. any thoughts ?

Other urls found in this thread:

etherflip.co/
etherscan.io/address/0xE5a04D98538231b0fAb9ABa60cd73cE4fF3039DF
twitter.com/AnonBabble

best gambling contract on ethereum

at least so far that what it looks like. really interesting with the bonuses and tokens and what not. super cool idea. and i love how they doing their ico. only thing that sucks is only 150 token holders. means its mostly whales atm. would love if it got diversified a bit more. this way its more resistant to dumps. still thought, cant ask for everything i guess.

I like the idea of Jackpots and bonuses. Pretty great way to another dimension to a simple dice game. The MDT token sounds cool too but I don't think they have it working yet.

I also like the way they are doing their ico. You can play the game(Yes, they have a working product) right now and if you lose you get FLIP tokens.

Yeah, it would be nice if more people knew about it. A few whales have been accumulating like crazy for the past couple days. They went into overdrive when the developer announced that they will be cutting the amount of FLIP distributed in half when they hit 50%.

>tries to contribute a conservative amount
>wins hundreds of dollars on a streak
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaahhh :)

CAN'T
STOP
WINNING
I'm trying to decrease my ETH balance but I CAN'T

help a poor fag please

0xE38c9A4882ac8BDDf73816C3EB7614064Cce2C72

Im kinda dumb. So how does this work? Do i just send ETH to the contract address and then wait?

Send here for 80% winning probability

0x9cBC37a67e84A7F07D137C3621b49fdd1d3D9866

Another Question.

Lets say i send ETH from my Coinbase wallet and then I lose. I'll be paid in FLIP right? but how does that FLIP get into my coinbase wallet?

Yes. They will credit coinbase and coinbase will credit you.

okay, but how will it be displayed in my coinbase wallet?

It will be turned to eth.

you are evil

lol

How do i keep it as FLIP instead of turning back into ETH? I mean the whole point is that by betting my ETH, i either get a greater sum of ETH or I get FLIP, which could gain in value, etc etc.

Yeah, but make sure you're sending it to the right one.

Here's their website. etherflip.co/

And here it is on etherscan:
etherscan.io/address/0xE5a04D98538231b0fAb9ABa60cd73cE4fF3039DF

Don't send from an exchange wallet or your just giving your FLIP to the exchange. Use a wallet that you own the private key for like Parity or MyEtherWallet.

coinbase doesn't give a shit about tokens. they would get the flip tokens and you will never get them back.
pls for the love of god use metamask or myetherwallet so you are in control of everything.

fucking party poopers....should've made that normie faggot lose it eth

no, we don't do that here

they just decreased the amount of FLIP they payout by 50%. time to buy on ED

Thanks people. If I ever make it, I will reward you.
If you want chancoins, i got those.

kek. I did my own research anyway you poor faggot.

No problem. You can toss me a few at this address but don't feel obligated.

0x7e2037E581d1f1FC7359170722fE9e1ba91AfC49

Yep, and it's under ICO price too even discounting the decrease.

ico price is what?

1 eth = 1000 FLIP

Now that they've rewarded 50% of the FLIP the ico price is 1 eth = 500 FLIP

You can bet less than 1 eth but the amount of FLIP is lowered in proportion to your bet.