Stellar Stellar you naughty boy

Stellar Stellar you naughty boy.

Guys hop on the Stellar this shit what they are doing is BIG, and if you poorfags would research you would know why

Other urls found in this thread:

lhoft.com/
stellar.org/blog/understanding-initial-coin-offerings/
stellar.org/blog/september-news-stellar/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

buy now or wojack later when you could've bought it at 5x less
BIG things happening in the background with this coin. plus the chart just speaks for itself.

pajeet p&d
be careful anons

uxembourg is one of the world’s major financial and business centres, and a tax haven – it's home to the European Investment Bank and more than 150 others. At the end of 2014, investigative journalists leaked some 28,000 tax agreements, tax returns and other documents – exposing how around 350 of the world’s largest companies, including Pepsi, IKEA, Procter & Gamble, JP Morgan and FedEx, were able to save millions by using schemes made possible by Luxembourg’s favourable tax laws. ‘LuxLeaks’ showed how companies set up complicated accounting and legal structures to legally move their profits from the high-tax countries where they have their HQs to low-tax Luxembourg – and in some cases, pay less than 1 per cent in tax. Reforms are on their way.

ONly hint im giving

>nearly 4k BTC in volume
>implying pajeet streetshitters have that amongst them and could even coordinate it at that level

no need to be careful
just fucking short this shit to the ground, biz is buying, smart money is selling

"Today’s pick is Stellar Lumens (XLM). Jed McCaleb founded it in 2014. He also founded Ripple in 2011. Stellar is a banking and payments platform. It’s similar to Ripple. Stellar is building a global network to facilitate cross-border payments. Its goal is to reduce the transaction costs and times of traditional payment systems. But that’s not all… Stellar is also making advancements in the initial coin offering (ICO) space. Right now, when it comes to ICOs, the focus is on Ethereum. But you can perform ICOs on Stellar as well. The Stellar team has been increasingly writing about regulatory-compliant ICOs. And behind the scenes, Stellar has created a SaaS (software-as-a-service) platform for easy token launches. Here’s why we’re buying it… Stellar is actively engaged with potential partners in Japan, Southeast Asia, and the Middle East. We expect Stellar to make major new partnership announcements later this year. We think these partnerships will ignite massive buying in Stellar Lumens tokens. We’re looking for at least a double before the end of the year. Action to Take: Buy Stellar Lumens (XLM) Buy-up-to Price: $0.02"
-Palm Beach Confidential

lhoft.com/

idk
the graph dont look good to me
it looks like it will go down to 0.15$

TA for you chart plebs
you're welcome

Short and selling isn't the same thing you fucking retarded nigger

Only people with a vision would understand this, The next moon mision boys that fall for the typical PnD wont understand this

>TA for you chart plebs

I wont buy until I see a candle above the michiko kaku clouds fgot.

why the fuck would you even assume I meant sell if I typed short?
when I said short, i mean SHORT, you stupid fucking retard. profit AS IT GOES DOWN.
the fuck is wrong with you? stupid cunt

I'm actually going to beat the shit out of, give me your address
what the actual FUCK do you mean, sell isn't the same as short
No shit you stupid fucking monkey ass bitch, how DARE you have the fucking audacity to fucking assume I'm using a word wrong with NO fucking information to support your pathetic fucking claim, and you DARE act indignant about it and call ME a fucking NIGGER?
I'll fucking rip you to shreds you fucking ass wipe shitstain monkey bitch

>michio kaku clouds
kek thanks for the laugh
you do you brother

Stellar has the ability to raise regulatory compliant ICOs, what does that really mean though?

it means nothing. literally everything can raise regulatory compliant ICOs.

Should I get in now?

respond RIGHT FUCKING NOW you fucking cock sucker
I'll fucking slap your face in
how fucking DARE you assume I don't know what short means
take a fucking photo right now with a sharpie up your pooper while you dogeza in apology and I'll consider sparing you you fucking bitch nigger

Nigger.

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
back to /pol/ with you, twat
>h-huuhhhhh *sniff* h-he'll give me his address so I can beat him up, r-right m-mommy?

stellar.org/blog/understanding-initial-coin-offerings/

stellar.org/blog/september-news-stellar/

Really you guys need to get spoonfed so hard you guys gonna be poor for ever

Looks like you all missed the pump. Dead coin.

I'll obliterate you tooNONE of you are escaping me
I work for the SEC you fucking niggers im going to backtrace every single fucking one of you and have you arrested for your fucking capital losses

>stellar.org/blog/september-news-stellar/

HOLY SHIT I THINK FIGURED IT OUT

I'm keeping this a secret though. This will 99% moon in the next month of so.

Can these posts be taken down ?
Not joking ,
1. This is why Palm Beach stopped new membership.
2. If stuff like this gets out , it could hurt the deal.
if you have bags in this , it's not smart to leak
anything until official.

good luck nigger, I'm behind 7 proxies

Thank you sir, I understand.

>stellar.org/blog/september-news-stellar/

DON'T BUY STELLAR. IT IS DROPPING. EXPERT TA SHOWS IT WILL BE 300 BY TOMORROW OR MONDAY.

Open your eyes. It's an insider PnD.

HOLY FUCKK THIS IS GOING TO BE FUCKKING MASSIVE HOLY FUCKKKKK I CANT STOP SMILING RIGHT NOW YYAAASASSSS
THANK YOU OP THANK YOU

He didn't leak anything, it's clearly hinted in the blog post.

Look at the TA.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA CRYPTOYODA
>what is pleb-tier "TA"
>what is a bull flag
you're never gonna make it

U laugh, but I was right, and u lost $$$.

It's now at 439.

Next stop 300.

Believe in Crypto Yoda.