DON'T MISS OUT

I'm sure all of you regret not signing up for the (at ATH) 1000USD+ eBTC airdrop -- don't do it again. Sign up for the eETH airdrop.
>Quick rundown on eETH/eEthereum:
>Supply cap: 9,497,846 -- a store of value as where ETH is not (no supply cap)
>You likely have eEtherebots inside you right now
>No ICO, airdrop will begin on Monday, October 9th
>It's fucking free
eeth.work/

this better moon

only time will tell.. i just saw this

>I mean, $300 for a single ETH right now? This stuff was going for like $10 or less earlier this year. Is it really worth that much?
>This fully smart-contract comptable ERC-20 token lives on the existing Ethereum network, the same way popular tokens like OmiseGo (OMG) and Patientory (PTOY) do. Can you actually DO anything with it? No, not technically. But can you actually do anything with an OmiseGo token right now either? You don’t live anywhere NEAR Southeast Asia!
Hilarious unintentional fud.

i saw some dude tweet this out.

When moon when lambo ?
EETH 4 life niggers

Soon bruh

Its a perfect sign up.

i hope you guys are happy

>Veeky Forums only questions

hmmm this seems really sus

This lmfao. What the hell is this?

its ethereum on ethereum... inception

is this real wtf

> not getting eLTC

> eDOGE

>EXRP

AND THE DADDY

EETH

enjoy those tears who doesnt catch this train

Praise kek

fucking this
i'm ready for eQTUM...we liked it on ethereum network better

so why do you want our data?

not really

Feels like a shitpost making fun of eBTC.

It's a free airdrop

Why do you want to know my address nigga?
I feel like this is just a survey.

i like how we're making fun of those faggots who went all in on eBTC and are probably considering suicide now

I personally know a guy IRL who bought in at like $0.8 i asked wtf was wrong with him he tried telling me "its the new BTC bro dont miss the boat" and he was left bag holding as it plummeted to like $0.2, he didn't sell either kept saying "its just a dip gunna bounce back", and this dude isnt' very wealthy. $10k all in on eBTC at $0.8 fucking retard. To top it off he asked me for a loan earlier today, said he'll "grind the market and pay me back in a week" guys a fucken goof I told him to eat shit

>Why do you want to know my address nigga?
>"airdrop"
Come on...

its a public address... you can't do anything with it.

So what is stopping OP from spying on our address activity and not providing tokens?

Nothing. What's stopping anyone you send anything to though?

Some dude tweeted it nothing wrong with free tokens if it goes no where it goes no where who cares free money

he doesn't gain a whole lot from spying on your address, he can't access any of your coins. if you're really paranoid go create another free address and use that to give out to people

Yeah that's what I did

These crypto meta tokens are getting a bit ridiculous.

Just signed up thanks op just made a new address

THIS IS A SCAM DO NOT SIGN UP I REPEAT DO NOT SIGN UP

you right.

Oh please, quit LARPing as if you actually have money. As if OP cares about the 2 or 3 ETH you have in your wallet. Just make a new one on MEW if you're that suspicious

im so confused by these ... what's the point of this?

how does regular ETH not store value - if i buy one, and the price goes up, i sell it for more?

signed up for the thing anyway.

no total market cap

If I used a fake name, a throw away email, a new wallet, and sent through proxy can the mean scam folks still get me?