Why don’t we organize, biz...

Why don’t we organize, biz? Why don’t we try to make money as a collective instead of shitposting alt coins and trying to fuck each other over. We can make money using our collective knowledge of crypto.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/MMSQeZ
bitpetite.com/?aff=merchantbagon)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because of all the BS news the real news look like BS too,

buy LINK

good idea.

which one of my bags should we try to pump first?

greed

Fuck off with link

Sure, first let's band all IPs from India

Secondly, ONE THREAD PER COIN.

Thirdly, no more fucking "big news coming soon" or "solid dev team".

Let's also stop pretending these coins will take over the world, let's look at the mid-term market potential, look at them the same way you would consumer products than the thing which will replace all Fiat currencies..

>Why don’t we try to make money as a collective

We do. Tons of anons give good advice all the time. You've just got to filter it from the general noise.

>Why don’t we organize, biz?

We do, albeit horribly, over discord channels.

The problem is we're all Anons, as in nobody knows each other, and therefore there can be no trust between us.

Figure out how we can form a brotherhood of some sort, with rank and file, and we might be able to come out rich.

>Blockchain would be perfect for this

I think staying anonymous but having a Veeky Forums rank system on trustworthiness would be great.

We fucking told you to BUY LINK.

Want us to wire you millions too? Fuckin tard

there are some names in the discords that i somewhat trust. Over time you get a feel for each persons ability to not be shit

which channels are you guys in?

I am in friends!

>Why don’t we try to make money as a collective

Not going to happen. Closest we can get is a collectivist coin. Imagine the gainz we will have in People's republic.

discord.gg/MMSQeZ

here is the link to the more organised of the 2 biz discords.

all of australia is already banned.

shouldnt be hard for you to search the archive for some good advice and link it then.

protip: a broken clock is right twice a day

>Figure out how we can form a brotherhood of some sort, with rank and file, and we might be able to come out rich.

you mean a forum?

what a fantastic ide

Kek, had exact same thought.

same thread every 3 months
newfags can't help themselves

Biz as of now is literally a boiler room for shit coins. probably 70% are shilling shit coins.

You will hate this, but Reddit is better for investment suggestion.

Listening from user to buy shitcoins which are also not regulated by anything.

>Don't expect shitcoins value to go up. It is literally backed by nothing. And demand supply meme economic doesn't work all the time.

so you think

>You will hate this, but Reddit is better for investment suggestion.
Everytime I go to Reddit I see dumb cucks upvoting horrible arguments because muh reputation and muh virtue signaling. No thank you. Bad arguments are worse than no arguments. Easy decision.

I'll make a Slack if people would join. I doubt there is demand now. Maybe in the future.

>collective knowledge of crypto.
definition of market panic

>we
This whole board is filled with sharks, pajeets, whales, neets, and snails. You have to grab the bull by the horns and take matters into your own hands.
Any thread that was "organized" would be snooped upon by those that would take advantage of it.
ICOs and passive income, things that have made me over $15k in the past few months and I'm up way more than that since late 2016.

Oh, and this tumbler/BTC lender (bitpetite.com/?aff=merchantbagon) has paid out every day at 33% total on a 6 week BTC loan. It's slightly risky but they are new and only have about 20k users. Check it on youtube, it's legit and paying every day.